Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There aren't enough NE CFers for a meetup up here.
Though I have tried temping people here by offering pancakes...

^^
That doesn't make me sound like a creepy guy with candy and a van does it?

FreeCandyVan.jpg

Upvote 0

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟487,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- :wave: ^ Hey girl! :) Drop me a PM and I'll write you soon! :D I'm feeling blahh right now so I'll be back later! :p

IJWTS- I'm off for a nap now... :yawn: Haven't got much sleep at all since Wednesday night when my Grandpa died so... :wave: :sleep:

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
There aren't enough NE CFers for a meetup up here.
Though I have tried temping people here by offering pancakes...

^^
That doesn't make me sound like a creepy guy with candy and a van does it?
Alas.. not enough in the NW either... :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
shhh you..
you're just jealous.
You wish you had the sun go down at 530/6 too

I was just thinking about the maps we used when I was learning geography in 4th and 5th grade. We were told that Alaska and Hawaii weren't part of the Continental United States...I now realize how ridiculous that is.

Apparently they're now saying the "Contiguous United States" which does make more sense than Continental...since Alaska is on the same continent. ^_^

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I was just thinking about the maps we used when I was learning geography in 4th and 5th grade. We were told that Alaska and Hawaii weren't part of the Continental United States...I now realize how ridiculous that is.

Apparently they're now saying the "Contiguous United States" which does make more sense than Continental...since Alaska is on the same continent. ^_^

I always made a fuss about that when people said it.. it IS on the same bloody continent dang it! lol
I'm glad someone else shares my sentiment

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IJWTS- I finally got a good night's sleep. I spent a relaxing morning going to farmer's market and the health food store. I came home, watched some of a show I'm going through on Netflix, then I got sleepy and took a nap (first time in months). Now I'm eating some english muffin pizza thingies I just baked and gonna continue with the show. Homework may or may not get done today. :sorry: In a little bit I'll probably go on the trail with my mom. She wants to walk, but I think I'm going to longboard.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.