Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS Kirk and I are watching Criminal Minds and Spencer said something about someone never blinking and then Kirk started talking about how he was aware of all his blinking right now and now I'm aware of all my blinking :argh:

hahahaha that is awesome. I haven't watched the new episodes yet. Spencer is my favorite!! :love2:

IJWTS do not think of a purple penguin.

Don't think of a purple penguin...don't think of a purple penguin...don't think of a purple penguin....don't...do..it...must resist.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :destroy:

pengafterdo3.png

:dead:

IJWTS that I had a great day :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS that I just received the following text from one of the girls I teach on Wednesday nights:

--You have a choice; Jesus or satan. If you choose Jesus then fwrd this to 10 people. If you choose satan then close this message"--- :doh:

IAJWTS think twice before giving out your cell # to a 12 year old.

IAAJWTS since when is it okay for 12 year olds to have cell phones!!!???

Reactions: scraparcs
Upvote 0

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS - I'd give my 12 year old a cell phone. *shrugs* I'd rather know I can get a hold of 'em whenever I need/want to.

Yeah that is true but if I did I would only give them a cell for phone calls though. I don't feel like it is needed for them to send an unlimited amount of texts all day long.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah that is true but if I did I would only give them a cell for phone calls though. I don't feel like it is needed for them to send an unlimited amount of texts all day long.

If it was my daughter, sure why not? My niece just turned 12 not too long ago and I actually bought her a cell phone. She has unlimited texting on her phone, it's a girl thing, y'know?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If it was my daughter, sure why not? My niece just turned 12 not too long ago and I actually bought her a cell phone. She has unlimited texting on her phone, it's a girl thing, y'know?

How did you handle the 12th birthday? My nephew turns 12 in a couple of weeks and I can't even talk about it....

They grow up too fast! :whyy:

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Aw, it was fine; I've been a pretty steady part of her life, she likens me to her Dad(her parents are married btw, just so there's no confusion) and I liken her to my little sister.

I've taught her how to play softball well, I was helping coach her team last year; she ... haha, I'm gettin' carried away.

Anyway, the 12th was easy to deal with :) I look forward to one of my very own someday, haha.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟40,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

It's the boys/men in my family that do a lot of talking/texting on their cell phones. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.