Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS- that I went to a softball game with my sis last night and nearly froze to death. But the upside is that I got to wear my new bright yellow scarf and it was very useful for keeping my neck from turning blue.

And combos and dark chocolate are a (weird) good mix.

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS that I'm not sure if any of you remembering me mentioning a family that lives in Texas who's baby drowned in the womb two weeks before the due date due to the placenta bursting well the funeral is today. Please keep the family and my brother (he is doing the funeral) in your prayers. Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS that I'm not sure if any of you remembering me mentioning a family that lives in Texas who's baby drowned in the womb two weeks before the due date due to the placenta bursting well the funeral is today. Please keep the family and my brother (he is doing the funeral) in your prayers. Thank you.

IJWTS I do remember that and I will keep them in my prayers today. So sad. :( :prayer:

Upvote 0

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - I did something I shouldn't have, and now have no idea how to deal with the consequences. I'm very frustrated - I was put between a rock and hard place, and I don't like that.

IJWTS I'm sorry that you are in a pickle. Sending up a prayer for ya. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks faith! You're awesome :thumbsup:

I can't imagine not praying, KWIM? I am praying especially for their faith not to be rocked too hard through this. I knew a couple back home who lost a baby at birth due to a birth defect that they knew of ahead of time. The husband was prayerful, but the wife was insistent that God was going to heal their baby. Well, He did - by bringing the baby home to His angels - obviously not the outcome the mother so desperately wanted. It shook her faith to the core. So yeah - def. praying.

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I can't imagine not praying, KWIM? I am praying especially for their faith not to be rocked too hard through this. I knew a couple back home who lost a baby at birth due to a birth defect that they knew of ahead of time. The husband was prayerful, but the wife was insistent that God was going to heal their baby. Well, He did - by bringing the baby home to His angels - obviously not the outcome the mother so desperately wanted. It shook her faith to the core. So yeah - def. praying.

I can't imagine either. I don't see how people get through like without God either. :hug:

KWIM? Is that Know what I mean? I still do not have all the internet lingo down lol like FWIW (I think that's how it goes)--I still haven't figured out that one :blush:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.