(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
IJWTS - WD that sounds so yummy!!!! Have any leftovers?? :sorry: Small frequent meals is totally the way to go! :ok:

IAJWTA - Thunderstorm!!!! :tutu:

No, love... sorry!!! :/ But I have some quesadillas if you're interested!! :D

Yey for thunderstorms! I'm jealous of you. :p

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
No problem.. quesadillas sound yummy too! :) Thanks!

The worst of the storms have been south and west so far, but we're in a tornado watch. Come visit :D

I would LOVE to! As weird as that sounds... I love how the air smells and feels during that time when you're just watching and waiting. Ahhhh...

I also love hearing rain slapping on the pavement or eaves. :relax:

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Do you have a recipe or just kinda toss things together and it comes out delicious ?

Oh no, honey... store-bought. ;) Was one of those deli/hot food sections at the restaurant. Oh, but I will try for that recipe for sure! If I get a hand on it, I will definitely *ping* you with it!~ :ok:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS -
I love the smell and sound of the rain too! Used to sit outside years ago on the front porch watching it and thunder / lightning all that very cool!:thumbsup: But I cant say I am a fan of working outside in it getting soaked for 5 hours a day oh and walking outside when its thundering and lightning kinda scares me but work rain snow hail shine lol

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
IJWTS -
I love the smell and sound of the rain too! Used to sit outside years ago on the front porch watching it and thunder / lightning all that very cool!:thumbsup: But I cant say I am a fan of working outside in it getting soaked for 5 hours a day oh and walking outside when its thundering and lightning kinda scares me but work rain snow hail shine lol

Egh... :| What do you do (if you don't mind me asking)?

I guess working in it would be completely different. :bow: for you (and others) who have to work in it.

Upvote 0

Dzhessika

Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Egh... :| What do you do (if you don't mind me asking)?

I guess working in it would be completely different. :bow: for you (and others) who have to work in it.

I'm a rooms inspector /house keeper at a hotel but the hotel rooms have seperate outside entrances so gotta walk all over the property to get to the next room I love it good exercise oh and real washingtonians dont use umbrellas :p .

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I'm a rooms inspector /house keeper at a hotel but the hotel rooms have seperate outside entrances so gotta walk all over the property to get to the next room I love it good exercise oh and real washingtonians dont use umbrellas :p .

:ahah: :ok: You're tough! :stress:

I remember seeing the movie "Blue Crush" (I think that's what it was called).. about surfers whose day jobs were in housekeeping. And I remember thinking that might be a pretty cool gig.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dzhessika

Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my mom was a housekeeper when she was my age and she always refers to it as one of the hardest jobs she ever had to do :eek:

Take her advice its NOT an easy job at all its hard labor plus you only have a certain amount of time to do a room its not fun at least not for me which is why I got pulled from cleaning the rooms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.