Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
IJWTS - It's days like these I wish I actually had a tv that plays something other than static...Ha....
I know how that is... although we don't even have static. Just a TV for DVD's and videogames.

IJWTS- I'm going to get ready for the day (finally) and head over to the Parable which is a bible bookstore nearby... I'm gonna look for a Beth Moore study (90 Days with Jesus) and some worship CD's! I'm sooo excited!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS-Apparently Wisconsin is the state with the highest participation rate for the census. Makes sense. We're not a state really filled with "fight the power" kind of people and do what we are told. Wisconsinites are a little Borgish, it would seem. Not that people should refuse to fill out the census, but it's just one example of how obedient people here are. Although I've heard it might help me in finding a job outside of Wisconsin. People see Wisconsinites, apparently, as hard worker-follower of orders types.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS - I just took my car out for a test run, after replacing the coil packs. Everything feels nice and smooth. With 165k on the originals, they were due for replacement.

It was an easy job, but I didn't quite have the correct length extension for my socket wrench. I had to improvise, connecting the correct sized socket onto the end of an allen wrench. Although it was a tight fit, that did the trick.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.