III. The Creation of GOD

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ro 4:17 As it is written: "I have made you a father of many nations." He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed--the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were.
The word of God:
Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.
The Son of God:
Heb 1:1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful command. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
The Word of God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Pr 8:22 "Yahweh brought me forth first, before his deeds of old; 23 I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning, before the world began. 24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth, when there were no springs abounding with water; 25 before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, 26 before he made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. 27 I was there when he set the heavens in place, when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, 28 when he established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, 29 when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth. 30 Then I was the craftsman at his side. I was filled with delight day after day, rejoicing always in his presence, 31 rejoicing in his whole world and delighting in mankind. 32 "Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways.
(Note: “he” refers to the Word. Blessed are those who keep my ways[FONT=&#23435]。[/FONT])
Ps 33:6 By the command of Yahweh were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
(The command of Yahweh is the Word, see:
1Jn 2:7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard. 8 Yet I am writing you a new command; its truth is seen in him and you, because the darkness is passing and the true light is already shining.)
Ps 33:8 Let all the earth fear Yahweh; let all the people of the world revere him. 9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
(The mankind that fills the earth is in the image of God, they are still in the process of being made in the likeness of God)

(to be continued)

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1. Yahweh is the living God

Jer 10:10 But Yahweh is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King. When he is angry, the earth trembles; the nations cannot endure his wrath. 11 "Tell them this: `These gods, who did not make the heavens and the earth, will perish from the earth and from under the heavens.' "
(Note: The gods did not make the heavens and the earth, and will perish from the earth and from under the heavens)
Ps 18:46 Yahweh lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
Da 6:26 "I issue a decree that in every part of my kingdom people must fear and reverence the God of Daniel. "For he is the living God and he endures forever; his kingdom will not be destroyed, his dominion will never end.
(Note: Yahweh is the living God and he endures forever)
Col 2:9 For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
(The fullness of God is the eternal power, the divine nature and the divine power of God:
Ro 1:19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
The things about God are plain to the men; the eternal power and divine nature of God are in them.
2Pe 1:3 His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
Know the Lord, and God gives the divine power and life.
Ac 2:32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
Ac 2:36 'Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."
(This crucified Jesus, God has made him both Lord and Christ)
Christ:
Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the Lord and against his Anointed One (or Christ).
La 4:20 Yahweh's anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
Christ is life:
Job 7:7 Remember, O God, that my life is but a breath; my eyes will never see happiness again.
Col 3:4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
Dt 30:19 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love Yahweh your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For Yahweh is your life, and he will give you many years.
He who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God:
1Jn 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.
Mt 16:15 "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" 16 Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17 Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh, but by my Father in heaven.
Jn 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27 "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
1Jn 5:10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
From what is mentioned above, we can see that Yahweh, Jesus and Christ are one God. Please see:
Job 12:7 "But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; 8 or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. 9 Which of all these does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this? 10 In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Who does not know that the hand of Yahweh has done this?
Ge 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens-- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for Yahweh God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but mist came up from the earth and wetted the whole surface of the ground-- 7 Yahweh God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
(Note: This passage makes us know:
1) When there was nothing, Adam was first made from the dust of the ground;
2) When the breath of life was breathed into Adam’s nostrils, Adam became a living being;
3) Yahweh is the breath of life in the nostrils of man; the breath of life is the Spirit:
Jn 20:21 Again Jesus said, "Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you." 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit.
Note: Men have spirit, which is also the breath of life in the nostrils, see:
Job 34:12 It is unthinkable that God would do wrong, that the Almighty would pervert justice. 13 Who appointed him over the earth? Who put him in charge of the whole world? 14 If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit and breath, 15 all flesh would perish together and man would return to the dust.
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.
Ac 17:23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: |TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you. 24 "The God who made the universe and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live. 27 God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us. 28 `For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, `We are his offspring.
Jer 23:23 "Am I only a God nearby," declares Yahweh, "and not a God far away? 24 Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares Yahweh. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares Yahweh.
(Note: Yahweh declares, "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" because at that time Adam became a living being, Adam was selfless when he was made; the Spirit of God spoke through the mouth of Adam and made everything, and what Adam’s mouth spoke at that time was the Word and the Word of God:
Jn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
Ps 33:6 By the command of Yahweh were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth.
Ps 33:9 For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Eph 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit-- just as you were called to one hope when you were called-- 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.)
Ge 2:4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When Yahweh God made the earth and the heavens-- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for Yahweh God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but mist came up from the earth and wetted the whole surface of the ground-- 7 Yahweh God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Adam became a living being with spirit, the spirit is Christ:
Heb 9:14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
2. God made everything

Ge 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
(Note: The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. At that time there was still no rain, and these waters refer to the words the mouth of Adam spoke-- the word, the water of life)
1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 2 The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
Eph 5:26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
Eph 6:17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Ge 1:3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
(How did God say?
1Pe 1:10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.
Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any flesh,
2Co 13:3 since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
Ac 27:25 So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.
1Co 3:23 and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God.
(Christ is of God.)
Ge 1:4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day.
Jer 33:20 This is what Yahweh says: `If you can break my covenant with the day and my covenant with the night, so that day and night no longer come at their appointed time,
Ge 1:6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." 7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning--the second day. 9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good. 11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, and there was morning--the third day.
(Note: As God said, so the land still produces vegetation now: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds, produced in the same way from the land)
Ge 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fourth day. 20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fifth day.
(Note: The water teems with living creatures, and birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky, and now it is being fulfilled in the same way)
Ge 1:24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
(Note: Until nowadays, in the same way the land produces living creatures, creeping things, livestock and wild animals, each according to its kind)
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." 29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so. 31 God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning--the sixth day.
(Everything that God said it was good is still being fulfilled now -- the land still produces all kinds of vegetation, trees, creeping things, the waters still bringing forth living creatures.)

(to be continued)

Upvote 0

johnchao

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,725.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please see-- God make man
Ge 1:26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
(God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness”)
Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
(The men which are fruitful and fill the earth were created in God’s own image)
God said, let’s make man in our likeness
Look into:
Ge 5:1 This is the written account of Adam's line. When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God. 2 He created them male and female and blessed them. And when they were created, he called them "man." 3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth.
Attention:
Today, that man is called man is that our humankind was created in God’s likeness, and so he is called man, furthermore the daughters and sons we give birth to are in their parents’ likeness and image, and this is a sign created in God’s likeness.
Now please think of what God said:
In the first chapter of Genesis, everything made from the first day to the fifth day was fulfilled, besides, the vegetation and all kinds of trees of every kind are still coming forth. The living creatures in the waters are also still being brought forth. The living creatures on the earth are still being brought forth, that is, the word of God which was spoken is now still being fulfilled.
Let’s think: the man created in God’s image is also in the process of being fulfilled. Be fruitful and increase in number. Fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground, this is also being fulfilled. All above, everything God made is in the term of being fulfilled, also proving that the word from the mouth of God is still in the term of being fulfilled.
Please think more deeply: God said, “Let us make man in our likeness”, isn’t this thing also in the term of being fulfilled? So the whole book of The Spirit of Bible centers on what God said—“Let us make man in our likeness”. He who receives the creation in his likeness gains glory, he who rejects this point is to be punished and will walk with disaster and be destroyed, so these are also in the term of being fulfilled:
Ro 9:26 and, "It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them, `You are not my people, 'they will be called `sons of the living God.' " 27 Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea, only the remnant will be saved. 28 For the Lord will carry out his sentence on earth quickly and thoroughly." 29 It is just as Isaiah said previously: "Unless the Lord Almighty had left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom, we would have been like Gomorrah."
Made in the likeness of God
Mk 16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
[Please see the meaning of what Jesus said: Go into all the world and preach the good news—what the disciples preached at that time was the Word of the gospel:
Ac 15:7 After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: "Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe.
(Peter said, the Gentiles might hear from my lips the Word of the gospel and believe.)]
To all creation: whoever believes that God makes us in his likeness and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe (referring to him who does not believe that God makes us in his likeness) will be condemned.
Lk 11:40 You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?
Ecc 3:9 What does the worker gain from his toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
(Whether you have gained the eternal life you must know yourself, because it is set in your heart)
Col 1:23 if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.
1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever. That word is the good news that was announced to you.
Ps 33:13 From heaven Yahweh looks down and sees all mankind; 14 from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth-- 15 he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.
Isa 43:1 But now, this is what Yahweh says-- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. 3 For I am Yahweh, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. 4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. 5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. 6 I will say to the north, `Give them up! 'and to the south, `Do not hold them back. 'Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-- 7 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." 8 Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf. 9 All the nations gather together and the peoples assemble. Which of them foretold this and proclaimed to us the former things? Let them bring in their witnesses to prove they were right, so that others may hear and say, "It is true." 10 "You are my witnesses," declares Yahweh, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me.
Isa 48:9 For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off. 10 See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. 11 For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another. 12 "Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. 13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together.
Isa 40:25 "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One. 26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
Ps 148:4 Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. 5 Let them praise the name of Yahweh, for he commanded and they were created. 6 He set them in place for ever and ever; he gave a decree that will never pass away.
(to be continued)
prof_chao@yahoo.com

Upvote 0