Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Acts

2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common

3:21
Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things,

which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up

unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them

that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

10:32 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come.

Now therefore are we all here present before God, to hear all things that are commanded thee of God.

10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem;

whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified

by the law of Moses.

14:45 And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you

that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea,

and all things that are therein:

15:4 And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders,

and they declared all things that God had done with them.

17:

Then Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, “Men of Athens, I perceive that in all things

you are very religious;

23 for as I was passing through and considering the objects of your worship, I even found an altar

with this inscription:TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you:

24 God, who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth,

does not dwell in temples made with hands.

25 Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything,

since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.

20:35 I have shown you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak,

and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus;

and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.

24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers,
believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets: