Ryoko Ozaki

Lunar Mystery
Sep 26, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
✟618.00
Faith
Buddhist
Reach Christ? I'm not sure exactly what you mean.... BTW, I think you should go to buddhanet.net and learn about reincarnation, since it's very complex. If you don't want to learn about it I can't force you to, but I think that it will help you a lot when talking to Buddhist like myself(No offense intended, just a suggestion). :)

Upvote 0

DerekZoolander

Hier kommt die Sonne
Sep 16, 2003
The Land of Chocolate
Visit site
✟229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If I died and found out that some other Buddhism was true, then I'd thank whatever for the fact that I could try again, and perhaps get it right. I'd be glad, too, because I've always liked Buddhism.

If I died and found out Islam was true, then I would apologize to Allah, but say that I did the best I could while I was alive, and then it's off to hell with me...end of story. I guess that'd be the same thing with most other religions if they were the true ones.

If I died and found out there is nothing beyond earthly life, .... ...well actually I would never "find out" if this was true because I'd be dead. How...paradoxical.

If I died and it turned out that my beliefs were "correct", then...cool...I've got the rest of my afterlife to be thankful that I am able to be thankful because I've got the rest of my after life to be thankful....

Alright then :)

Upvote 0