If you could give America one message...

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alright. Waiting to hear Jesus talk on CNN.
Read these works of flesh and tell me if they describe politics.

Galatians 5:19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, [j]factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Read these works of flesh and tell me if they describe politics.

Galatians 5:19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, [j]factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Alright so I told you that it's impossible for Jesus to be voted because he is not a politician who is running for office. Jesus isn't even here on earth.

Now you have me going to hell because I want to vote for the best candidate for my country.

Jesus isn't even a candidate. He's not even running!

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alright so I told you that it's impossible for Jesus to be voted because he is not a politician who is running for office. Jesus isn't even here on earth.

Now you have me going to hell because I want to vote for the best candidate for my country.

Jesus isn't even a candidate. He's not even running!
I dont have you going to hell. I just quoted scripture and asked you a question. I dont believe voting is the problem. Its the political strife, deception, dissension, and factions, that i believe are wrong.

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I dont have you going to hell. I just quoted scripture and asked you a question. I dont believe voting is the problem. Its the political strife, deception, dissension, and factions, that i believe are wrong.

We still have to vote for the best candidate. It doesn't matter what they do, we have to vote in our own best interests.

Now I want to ask you, do you see Jesus running for a political position? If He is, He has my vote.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Earth18

Seeking
Mar 27, 2018
USA
✟34,732.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
... Jesus isn't even here on earth...
Really?! This is news to me. You accept Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is here inside of you. He is in fact here.

A wise man said both candidates were trash both not having the fruits of the spirit and to vote according to how God laid it on your heart and if that meant bowing out to avoid voting for either of the evil two that would have been just fine too. Because lets face it, BOTH had ties to the disgusting pervert EPSTEIN just to name one horror. These Christian people who adore a man who thinks it is fine to grab women by their genitalia need to quit worshipping Trump and start worshipping Jesus Christ. Trump has 0 fruits of the spirits and only found God when he wanted to run. The way some Christians act, you would think Trump is Christ when he is a King Saul. Being Christian ≠ voting Trump. Republican politics have closely become equated to Christianity when most of these people on either side do not follow the Bible nor care about it.

How Did Trump and Clinton Pal Jeffrey Epstein Escape #MeToo?

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you could give america one message what would it be?

Revelation 2:4

4 You have forsaken the love you had at first. far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Upvote 0

makeajoyfulnoise100

Tea, books, and rainy days <3
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2017
Atlanta
✟89,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Libertarian
To give to Caesar what's owed to Caesar, but not to fall by the wayside and think Caesar has loyalties to you. America is just Rome 2.0 and that anyone who loves the G-d of Israel can't serve two masters. America was built to fall one day, as are all nations in time, but G-d's people will not perish but have ever lasting life. Remember these things when you feel both persecuted in America and when you gain successes in America. America is temporary, G-d is not.

• Winner
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

meconstant3402

Feb 26, 2014
✟11,932.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please, grant amnesty to all those seeking political asylum--WITH their children. Stop harming children in the Name of Christ. I really think we'll be judged for what we did to immigrant children. God nowhere demands papers, visas, passports. Just love, forbearance, tenderness, especially to children.

Upvote 0

Theo Book

Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2016
Central Florida
✟59,258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Eze 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. 50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

I would warn them that America is now under judgment for its murder of 1 million babies each year since the 1960's.

Now more Americans are dying earlier. Take heed to God's warning! God has responded after his "longsuffering" has run its course.

And I would warn America that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and two other cities for her "Gay pride" nonsense.

These two are the worst sins a nation can present as representative of who we are, because God destroys nations over this.

And finally I would warn them that they ignore this warning at their peril. Especially those who think this should not even be posted.

Upvote 0

christos11

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
✟7,813.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Be of Great Faith... God's given us his Heaven on Earth plan that will be unfolding into it totality over the next 20 years. You can read if here and endorse it if you're so moved... www.NewEarthRealized.com

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
:scratch:

If anything we have white guilt today. Not supremacy. Can you please elaborate on how white supremacy is still alive today?? Of course racist people will always exist but how is our country racist as a whole?
their definitely isn't any "white guilt". that would require Europeans to acknowledge the issue and actually feel bad about it. the least inhumane response to the subject is to act like they don't know what's going on.

if this countries reaction to colin caepernik and police brutality against black people with police getting away with murder isn't enough, Europeans won't be convinced no matter what you tell them. there's video evidence of these officers being in the wrong and initially lying about it, they're caught lying in court, and the media's reaction is to talk about how all these guys were thugs(which they weren't), talk about how their deaths were justified because of "black on black crime"(a rather popular no-sequitur argument), and the government responds by making laws to protect police officers while coming up with a "blue lives matter" slogan which no one ever comes out and says "that's wrong, ALL lives matter" like they do with BLM.

BlackLivesMatter is called a terrorist organization while not participating in any act of terrorism while the media goes out of it's way to convince the public that dylan ruff, steven paddock, and nicholas cruz are not terrorists despite the fact that these guys either had criminal records prior to their incident and had either videos or letters stating that were going to do what they did.

no one brings up the fact that 70% of the people arrested are europeans according to FBI crime data, that white on white crime is actually greater than black on black crime, and that the opioid epidemic is a problem in the white community while not criminalizing these people but they have no problem criminalizing black people for cocaine.

so no, there is no "white guilt", just white supremacy and white privilege.

Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nothing tried to date has brought lasting peace to America (or the World) as a whole because none have sought as a whole to permanently bend a knee to the Almighty God and His only begotten Son, Jesus. Don't do it just because He said so. But rather, do it because we believe it, because we are humbling ourselves, and because we acknowledge that only through Jesus Christ we can be healed and then watch the miracles happen. Watch the healing begin. Watch the blessings flow. Watch the lost be saved. Watch the sick be healed. Watch the sorrowful find happiness. Watch the world seek what we have. Not in prosperity, but in blessings.

Upvote 0