If you could give America one message...

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,750.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you could give america one message what would it be?

Our secular education system has been screwed by Satan, it becomes the source of atheism with a twisted by flawed line of reasoning.

Humans mostly rely on faith in testimonies to reach a truth, instead the so-called evidence. Plus that not every truth is a science. A scientific truth can be evidenced simply science is exclusively about rules governing a repeatable phenomenon. Science is thus almost futile about what happened in the past, or in the future or in a time-space where humans are incapable of physically going there to establish repeating experiments to confirm a truth, or to gather any evidence.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To Pray The Holy Rosary daily regardless of being non Catholic or non Christian

...then wait for Jesus and Holy Mother Mary entering hearts Souls and minds now and eternally.

In Holy Unity with our Lord Jesus Christ in His Holy Divine Sacred Heart praying to Jesus Holy Spirit God our Heavenly Father to Jesus and Holy Mother Mary asking to receive Jesus into hearts now and eternally and asking for conversions salvation and focussing on our Lord Jesus Christ and His Sorrowful Mysteries in illustration - Jesus on The Cross, His Sorrows and Sufferings knowing that you are going to receive here and now Gods Holy 15 Most Holy Rosary Promises attached through Jesus and Holy Mother Mary now and eternally in Holy Spirit

Knowing that you America have just stored up your treasures for Holy Heaven in our Blessed Holy Trinitys Holy Divine Will Holy Divine Ways and Holy Divine Timing and assisting Jesus and Holy Mother Mary saving Souls now and eternally among many Holy Heavenly Mysteries in God our Heavenly Father

Love to all

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
If you could give america one message what would it be?
I am not sure of this is suppose to be a one sentence message but maybe Seek eternal wisdom which is from above knowing that America like every nation awaits destruction at the return of Christ . What manner of men should you be knowing all these things shall be dissolved ..the heavens rolled up like a scroll and the even the elements burned up . Forget politics and get in the ark which is Christ Jesus the Lord. An idol is an idol whether it be a country , a man a party ..any hope apart from Christ is a form of blasphemy to a christian I believe .

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Amen. If only we all followed the Lord.
As written in God's Word, this is like the days of Noah..... not many turn to seek God , repent, nor be saved from judgment or from sin or from death.
REPENT before its to late
A few , as written, have and may still be a few more.... Yahweh knows....
Its still a worse offense to reject the Word.
Amen. Even if Jesus were walking on earth today, even in the USA,
it would be as it was 2000 years ago when He did before,
just as written -
most people reject Him. (remember even many of His disciples who were for a while taught by Him in person rejected Him and walked away from Him - how much more-so today everywhere) ....

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
2 Chronicles 7:14
and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

...The Regan Prayer

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
2 Chronicles 7:14
and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

...The Regan Prayer
That is the message for Yahweh's People,
not for America.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums