• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

If Trump wins in 2024 will he make sure he has a better AG and justice department

Discussion in 'General Political Discussion' started by perplexed, Aug 4, 2021.

1. perplexed

perplexed Senior Member

+113
    Seeker
    If Trump wins in 2024 will he make sure he has a better AG and justice department

Edit, When I say "better" I mean from Trumps perspective

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+7,908
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Probably not.

3. .Jeremiah.

.Jeremiah. Active Member

+301
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    What is your definition of better AG and justice department?

Do you think he would need a better VP as well?

4. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,362
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    It's moot. I'm pretty sure he won't win.

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 Well-Known Member Supporter

+11,621
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Maybe Trump will pick Rudy Giuliani for AG this time :mmh:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  6. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+2,713
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You know I like President Trump.. having preachers come pray for him many times.. singers praising God in the whitehouse. I would vote for him. Out of 330million.. maybe there will be someone even better that cares about this nation. .. maybe not the one the WHOLE WORLD wants.. not that guy. lol

7. perplexed

perplexed Senior Member

+113
    Seeker
    better From Trumps perspective

8. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,119
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    :doh:

9. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,027
    Christian
    Married
    Maybe that's why he's not president anymore ...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Aryeh Jay

Aryeh Jay Veteran Supporter

+12,616
    United States
    Married
    2024? I'm confused, I thought he was coming back in a few days. Anyway, President Trump will assemble the best and most functional Cabinet in history, just like he did last time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. .Jeremiah.

.Jeremiah. Active Member

+301
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Ah, very nice.

I understand what you’re saying.

12. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+27,331
    Agnostic
    Single
    We were pretty sure he wasn't going to win the first time.

13. .Mikha'el.

.Mikha'el. Young Fogie Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

+4,362
    Canada
    Messianic
    Single
    His one term has left such a bad taste in most people's mouths that even if he got the GOP nomination, he'd get destroyed in a general election.

14. TLK Valentine

+27,331
    Agnostic
    Single
    ...and he was a joke candidate the first time.

We underestimated the hold he has on people once before -- let's not make the same mistake twice.

15. Lain Iwakura

Lain Iwakura Member

+219
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    In Relationship
    He got more votes the second time though. Second most votes ever. Biden happened to be first ever. But in a few years 'Trump fatigue' may be gone, especially if Biden and his party performs poorly such that democrats can't rile up their base to vote.

16. TLK Valentine

+27,331
    Agnostic
    Single
    Indeed -- and memories are short; the most the Dems could do is remind people what the reign of Donald was like, and ask them if they want to see a repeat where Donald no longer has to worry about re-election, and can consolidate power and profit to his liking.

17. stevil

stevil Godless and without morals

+2,870
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    If Republicans have a different candidate, they might win. If they have D Trump, you will get a massive turnout against him.

18. Tiberius Lee

Tiberius Lee Well-Known Member

+2,136
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Well tell that to Trump. He thinks he won twice already

“We won it twice. I've won it twice and now I have to win it again. …” Trump

Trump teases potential 2024 bid amid Afghanistan crisis

19. stevil

stevil Godless and without morals

+2,870
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    D Trump doesn't always tell the truth. He likes to manipulate his audience, he tells them what he wants them to hear.