If our collective thoughts somehow shape or define our present and future reality? Advertising.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If our; especially collective thoughts, etc, somehow or in part shape or define our present and future reality, then are none of you at all concerned about all of this dramatization, and fanaticism, and clickbait, and the way just simple advertising is being used nowadays?

Practical example, and just one example among very, very many, etc, my weather app that I checked just now, everything is being advertised as if it already is, or can be, or can get, "very, very bad very, very quickly", etc, or as if it is "already some dire type of extreme emergency already", etc. Well, what if our collective thoughts are affecting what is happening, or what is going to be happening next, etc? Are you not at all concerned about that, etc?

And for those of you who think I'm crazy, you should know that science has been exploring these ideas for decades now, and there is some actual scientific evidence, and some might even say "proof" now, to support this, etc, but it's just that right now, they do not yet fully understand this yet fully, etc.

Everything is very, very dramatized, and very, very fanaticized all for the sake of money, etc, and I think it is very, very dangerous for us, and our world, and all of us collectively as a species, etc.

And we are literally being bombarded with it everywhere nowadays, and make no mistake, it is most definitely affecting the way we think, and that might be shaping what happens next, etc.

Anyway,

God Bless.

Last edited:

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If our; especially collective thoughts, etc, somehow or in part shape or define our present and future reality, then are none of you at all concerned about all of this dramatization, and fanaticism, and clickbait, and the way just simple advertising is being used nowadays?

Practical example, and just one example among very, very many, etc, my weather app that I checked just now, everything is being advertised as if it already is, or can be, or can get, "very, very bad very, very quickly", etc, or as if it is "already some dire type of extreme emergency already", etc. Well, what if our collective thoughts are affecting what is happening, or what is going to be happening next, etc? Are you not at all concerned about that, etc?

And for those of you who think I'm crazy, you should know that science has been exploring these ideas for decades now, and there is some actual scientific evidence, and some might even say "proof" now, to support this, etc, but it's just that right now, they do not yet fully understand this yet fully, etc.

Everything is very, very dramatized, and very, very fanaticized all for the sake of money, etc, and I think it is very, very dangerous for us, and our world, and all of us collectively as a species, etc.

And we are literally being bombarded with it everywhere nowadays, and make no mistake, it is most definitely affecting the way we think, and that might be shaping what happens next, etc.

Anyway,

God Bless.
This kind of power could also be used for the good, but we, and our world, is way, way too evil for that right now currently, etc.

Short term riches seem to be all that matters to anybody, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Expectations matter, etc.

And whether we want to believe it or not, or are aware of it or not, just the advertising headlines or clickbait just passively skimmed over, or supposedly ignored and forgotten and scrolled past, etc, is influencing and affecting our thoughts, and most importantly our expectations, and the way we expect things to happen, and the way we think, etc.

On the positive side, and if it could be used for the good someday, etc, if expectations matter, etc, then hope also matters, and faith also matters, etc, but just not the type of puny, wishy-washy faith or hope we have right now, etc, but something much more better, and much more stronger collectively, etc.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Our collective reality is an amorphous blob that no one can really define and doing such results in a skewed perspective.
This is because as (necessarily) psychotic apes we tend to spot patterns whether or both they’re really there, or not.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Anyway,

God Bless.
How much does it take for a thought to become a reality? Surely I agree with you that media and culture in general hold so much sway and influence over our thoughts and opinions that lead us to think and do things we wouldn't know about otherwise. Your post made me think about "manifestation" that is being made popular by the New Age, and other "spiritual" people, about witchcraft being used against us (Christians), and the war we are fighting not against flesh and blood, but forces of darkness. Equip yourself with the full-armor of God!

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So put on the whole armor of god. The Helmut of salvation, the sword of the spirit, the breastplate of righteousness, the girdle of truth and the sandals of the gospel of peace.
AMEN
Who’s this Helmut guy?

Upvote 0