Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The King of Tyre is imaginary?

Before that, it says:
Ezekiel 26
Prophecy Against Tyre

1In the eleventh month of the twelftha year, on the first day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me: 2“Son of man, because Tyre has said of Jerusalem, ‘Aha! The gate to the nations is broken, and its doors have swung open to me; now that she lies in ruins I will prosper,’ 3therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Tyre, and I will bring many nations against you, like the sea casting up its waves. 4They will destroy the walls of Tyre and pull down her towers; I will scrape away her rubble and make her a bare rock. 5Out in the sea she will become a place to spread fishnets, for I have spoken, declares the SovereignLord. She will become plunder for the nations, 6and her settlements on the mainland will be ravaged by the sword. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

7“For this is what the Sovereign Lordsays: From the north I am going to bring against Tyre Nebuchadnezzarb king of Babylon, king of kings, with horses and chariots, with horsemen and a great army. 8He will ravage your settlements on the mainland with the sword; he will set up siege works against you, build a ramp up to your walls and raise his shields against you. 9He will direct the blows of his battering rams against your walls and demolish your towers with his weapons. 10His horses will be so many that they will cover you with dust. Your walls will tremble at the noise of the warhorses, wagons and chariots when he enters your gates as men enter a city whose walls have been broken through. 11The hooves of his horses will trample all your streets; he will kill your people with the sword, and your strong pillars will fall to the ground.12They will plunder your wealth and loot your merchandise; they will break down your walls and demolish your fine houses and throw your stones, timber and rubble into the sea. 13I will put an end to your noisy songs, and the music of your harps will be heard no more. 14I will make you a bare rock, and you will become a place to spread fishnets. You will never be rebuilt, for I the Lord have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord.

15“This is what the Sovereign Lordsays to Tyre: Will not the coastlands tremble at the sound of your fall, when the wounded groan and the slaughter takes place in you? 16Then all the princes of the coast will step down from their thrones and lay aside their robes and take off their embroidered garments. Clothed with terror, they will sit on the ground, trembling every moment, appalled at you. 17Then they will take up a lament concerning you and say to you:

“ ‘How you are destroyed, city of renown,

peopled by men of the sea!

You were a power on the seas,

you and your citizens;

you put your terror

on all who lived there.

18Now the coastlands tremble

on the day of your fall;

the islands in the sea

are terrified at your collapse.’

19“This is what the Sovereign Lordsays: When I make you a desolate city, like cities no longer inhabited, and when I bring the ocean depths over you and its vast waters cover you, 20then I will bring you down with those who go down to the pit, to the people of long ago. I will make you dwell in the earth below, as in ancient ruins, with those who go down to the pit, and you will not return or take your placec in the land of the living. 21I will bring you to a horrible end and you will be no more. You will be sought, but you will never again be found, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,066,140.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

1. Eternity - First we have eternity... Which we humans cannot understand.
2. Three groups of Angels led by three arch angels
--- Michael - Strong Angels
--- Gabriel - Wise Angels
--- Lucifer - Worshiping Angels
3. A rebellion in which Lucifer takes a third of the angels with him. - Revelation 12:3-4
4. A universe is created...
---The big bang - Gen 1:3
---The universe scatters - Gen 1:4
---I believe that billions of years passed until God called the light day and the darkness light.
---Five additional days of creation - In which we now have Adam.

It is of my beliefs that this universe was created in response to the fall of Lucifer. I believe that Lucifer and his angels grew accustomed to the Fathers light and energies and then began to hate it. When they fell I believe that they were stripped of their remaining light and energy in which they have substituted the true light and energy for the light called ego and arrogance. I have heard of a Catholic priest exorcising a demon in which he asked, "Why did you rebel?" In which, the demons answer was, "Because we were tired of serving!"

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! - Isaiah 14:12

Lucifer - heylel in the Hebrew (light bearer) from halal - Or to shine
***Note as this is a Hebrew word it is not a king of Babylon

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. - 2 Corinthians 11:14

Yes, Lucifer was his name, and he was beautiful. I think though, that there is a spiritual beauty that is more beautiful than the natural. Lucifer might have been more beautiful to the natural eye, but Christ has him intellectually and spiritually.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The New Testament tells us that on a number of occasions Jesus simply slipped away and blended into the crowds:

John 5:13 “Now the man who had been healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had withdrawn, as there was a crowd in the place.”

Luke 4:30 “but he slipped away through the crowd and left them.”

If Jesus was so physically attractive that would not have happened as He would have immediately been noticed.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
and they both are called morning star in the bible
obviously satan lost that name after his falling

but it's curious how both are called the same way
They are type/antitype.
If you notice Luke 1018, it shows Jesus seeing Satan casts down out of heaven.
I believe this may symbolize not only Jesus binding him during his ministry, but also his future ascension shown in Act to replace Satan who was booted out. It is an interesting study......

Isaiah 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning!
How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations!

Luke 10:18
and He said to them, `I beheld the Satan, as lightening/bright-star/astraphn <796> from out-of the heaven having fallen [Revelation 9:1?]

2 Corin 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Revelation 9:1
And the fifth messenger did sound, and I saw a Star/astera <792> out of the heaven having fallen to the land, and there was given to it the key of the pit of the abyss,

Reve 22:16
I Jesus, send the messenger of me to testify to ye these things in the Assemblies.
I AM the root and the offspring of the David, the star/asthr <792>, the shining/lamproV <2986> , the morning/orqrinoV <3720>.

Lucifer - Wikipedia

In Isaiah 14:12
The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[9] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[10] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[9] and according to the KJV-based Strong's Concordance means "shining one, light-bearer".[10] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[11][12][13][14][15] (heōsphoros),[16][17][18] a name, literally "bringer of dawn", for the morning star.[19]

According to both Christian[20] and Jewish exegesis, in the Book of Isaiah, chapter 14, the King of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar II, conqueror of Jerusalem, is condemned in a prophetic vision by the prophet Isaiah and is called the "Morning Star" (planet Venus).[21][22] In this chapter the Hebrew text says הֵילֵל בֶּן-שָׁחַר (Helel ben Shachar, "shining one, son of the morning").[23] "Helel ben Shahar" may refer to the Morning Star, but the text in Isaiah 14 gives no indication that Helel was a star or planet.[24][25]

Later Christian tradition came to use the Latin word for "morning star", lucifer, as a proper name ("Lucifer") for the devil as he was before his fall.[26] As a result, "Lucifer has become a by-word for Satan / the Devil in the church and in popular literature",[4] as in Dante Alighieri's Inferno, Joost van den Vondel's Lucifer and John Milton's Paradise Lost.[18] However, the Latin word never came to be used almost exclusively, as in English, in this way, and was applied to others also, including Jesus.[27] The image of a morning star fallen from the sky is generally believed among scholars to have a parallel in Canaanite mythology.[28]

Literal meaning
The translation of הֵילֵל as "Lucifer", as in the King James Version, has been abandoned in modern English translations of Isaiah 14:12. Present-day translations have "morning star" (New International Version, New Century Version, New American Standard Bible, Good News Translation, Holman Christian Standard Bible, Contemporary English Version, Common English Bible, Complete Jewish Bible), "daystar" (New Jerusalem Bible, English Standard Version, The Message, "Day Star" New Revised Standard Version), "shining one" (New Life Version, New World Translation, JPS Tanakh) or "shining star" (New Living Translation).

The term appears in the context of an oracle against a dead king of Babylon,[29] who is addressed as הילל בן שחר (Hêlêl ben Šāḥar),[30][31] rendered by the King James Version as "O Lucifer, son of the morning!" and by others as "morning star, son of the dawn".

In a modern translation from the original Hebrew, the passage in which the phrase "Lucifer" or "morning star" occurs begins with the statement: "On the day the Lord gives you relief from your suffering and turmoil and from the harsh labour forced on you, you will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: How the oppressor has come to an end! How his fury has ended!"[32] After describing the death of the king, the taunt continues:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the whole notion of Satan being the morning star fabrication from a long time ago in order to confuse people today.
Looks like it worked

Mic 7:4
The best of them is like a brier, the most upright of them a thorn hedge.
The day of your watchmen, of your punishment, has come; now their confusion is at hand.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Closed until further notice.jpg