If I told you that Jesus taught me how to open the Seven Seals, would you ask me to tell you?

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And my point stands. One day closer to the redemption of the body. And fight the good fight.
There is a song, with words something like this: "Another day closer to the Day of the Lord is like another step closer to home!" Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is a song, with words something like this: "Another day closer to the Day of the Lord is like another step closer to home!" Even so, come Lord Jesus!
To be precise:
"Sinew is knitted to sinew.
Bones being fastened to bone.
And every day nearer to the day of the Lord
Is like a thousand years closer to home."

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
To be precise:
"Sinew is knitted to sinew.
Bones being fastened to bone.
And every day nearer to the day of the Lord
Is like a thousand years closer to home."
What is the name of this song? I cannot find it.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So what are they then? What is the mystery of those seals? And how do we know the Lamb has not already opened up the 7 Seals?
By careful study we can know that the first five were opened as soon as Jesus ascended. The 5th seal requires a long wait before the 6th can come. The total number of church age martyrs must be finished.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Matthew 16:17
Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By careful study we can know that the first five were opened as soon as Jesus ascended. The 5th seal requires a long wait before the 6th can come. The total number of church age martyrs must be finished.
So you know what the Seals are?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So you know what the Seals are?
As John told us, the seals were sealing a document which I believe is the lease document to earth - a 6000 year lease given to Adam, which Satan usurped.

The seals were to prevent anyone EXCEPT a man who would redeem mankind from opening the seals and revealing what was inside the document. What is inside is revealed from Rev. chapter 8 on.

However, each seal represents different things.
Seal 1 is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the gospel.
Seals 2,3, and 4, riding together, are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel, but God limited them in their theater of operation to 1/4 of the earth - that 1/4 centered on Jerusalem. Therefore it would take in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - if the 1/4 were vertical with the poles.

Seal 5 is for the martyrs of the church age. A time of waiting for the last one.

Seal 6 begins judgment and the Day of the Lord.

Seal 7 is the official opening of the 70th week of Daniel.
Trumpet 7 marks the exact midpoint of the week.
Vial 7 ends the week.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As John told us, the seals were sealing a document which I believe is the lease document to earth - a 6000 year lease given to Adam, which Satan usurped.

The seals were to prevent anyone EXCEPT a man who would redeem mankind from opening the seals and revealing what was inside the document. What is inside is revealed from Rev. chapter 8 on.

However, each seal represents different things.
Seal 1 is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the gospel.
Seals 2,3, and 4, riding together, are to represent the devil's attempts to stop the advance of the gospel, but God limited them in their theater of operation to 1/4 of the earth - that 1/4 centered on Jerusalem. Therefore it would take in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - if the 1/4 were vertical with the poles.

Seal 5 is for the martyrs of the church age. A time of waiting for the last one.

Seal 6 begins judgment and the Day of the Lord.

Seal 7 is the official opening of the 70th week of Daniel.
Trumpet 7 marks the exact midpoint of the week.
Vial 7 ends the week.
In what manner then did the lamb open the Seals? How, where and when?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
In what manner then did the lamb open the Seals? How, where and when?
WHEN? If you study chapters 4 and 5, which is the CONTEXT for the first seals, you will discover the timing is around 32 AD. Note in chapter 5 that John got to see - in a vision of the past - the very moment Jesus ascended after rising from the dead to become worthy to open the seals.

WHERE? In the throne room of heaven!

HOW? I guess with his hands - that is, His nail scared hands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WHEN? If you study chapters 4 and 5, which is the CONTEXT for the first seals, you will discover the timing is around 32 AD. Note in chapter 5 that John got to see - in a vision of the past - the very moment Jesus ascended after rising from the dead to become worthy to open the seals.

WHERE? In the throne room of heaven!

HOW? I guess with his hands - that is, His nail scared hands.
Seals 2,3,4 and 6 I somewhat agree with you. Why do you believe the 1st Seal is the early church while the rest of the horses are the devil?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Seals 2,3,4 and 6 I somewhat agree with you. Why do you believe the 1st Seal is the early church while the rest of the horses are the devil?
John used the color white 17 times in Revelation, and every other time to represent righteousness. Next, there is not one word about this rider that would even hint of evil. The church was the only righteous entity on earth at that time.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John used the color white 17 times in Revelation, and every other time to represent righteousness. Next, there is not one word about this rider that would even hint of evil. The church was the only righteous entity on earth at that time.
I believe it is the anti-Christ spirit in the early church. At this point he was still innocent and look like any other Christian. He had a bow in his hands but no arrows because he was a bluff. Then he was crowned, next stage. Saying became doctrine. I can easily understand how people can think it is the early church but it is not. This is the most common idea.

Matthew 24:24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Here is your first Seal...

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the 5th Seal is the Jews that died under Hitler and Stalin. It could not be the Bride for they called for vengeance. But their brethren still needed to die which is the 144 000. Another thing is that they did not die for the testimony of Jesus Christ but rather the testimony that they held. They were Jews. They were blinded at the cross but God can never forget them. They have to be included.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the 7th Seal is Revelations 10

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

And also 1 Thessalonians 4:16

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The 7th Seal is the Coming of the Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I believe it is the anti-Christ spirit in the early church. At this point he was still innocent and look like any other Christian. He had a bow in his hands but no arrows because he was a bluff. Then he was crowned, next stage. Saying became doctrine. I can easily understand how people can think it is the early church but it is not. This is the most common idea.

Matthew 24:24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Here is your first Seal...

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So you imagine the Holy Spirit would use the color white 16 times for righteousness, and one time for evil - even if masquerading as righteous? I am surprised you would think this about the Holy Spirit! I can assure you, this book is a revealing, not a hiding or coverning up! The Holy Spirit would NEVER use a color for righteousness 16 times, and then switch and use it for something else one time.

Can you find even ONE WORD that would hint of anything evil about this white horse and rider? If so, show us.

This is NOT the Antichrist choosing his OWN color! It is the Holy Spirit guiding John what words to use. If we want to see the color the Holy Spirit chooses for him, if we look further back in the book, He chose fiery red!

He has a bow in his hands, but no arrow, because the weapons of the church are spiritual, not carnal or fleshly weapons. He goes out conquering (overcoming) because Satan is the god of this world, and he was not just going to step aside and allow the gospel free entrance into new territory! Lives have been lost for almost every new area the gospel has gone.

The common idea today is that it is the coming Antichrist because they fail to understand the context of this first seal.

I am sure, when you arrive in heaven, you will find out your thinking is off.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And the 7th Seal is Revelations 10

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

And also 1 Thessalonians 4:16

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The 7th Seal is the Coming of the Lord!
Oh my! How some minds imagine! Did you not read?

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Small fish, perhaps you meant to say Rev. 8. I don't know. I'll give you the benefit of doubt.

that there should be time no longer: Better translations say no more DELAY in time.
TIME continues because 1000 years is TIME.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And the 5th Seal is the Jews that died under Hitler and Stalin. It could not be the Bride for they called for vengeance. But their brethren still needed to die which is the 144 000. Another thing is that they did not die for the testimony of Jesus Christ but rather the testimony that they held. They were Jews. They were blinded at the cross but God can never forget them. They have to be included.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Sorry, my friend, but you cannot randomly pull verses out of their context. The context if the 5th seal is still 32 AD. It was opened just in time for Stephen, one of the first church age martyrs.

It is not the bride: it is a small segment of the bride: those martyred. I disagree with your reasoning.

The 144,000 do not die! Where do you get this? They are raptured to heaven around the midpoint of the week. They DON'T die! They know that GOD will avenge: but they don't know WHEN. They had every right to find out when. They had no idea how long the age of grace would be. They were not Jews. They were believers in Jesus Christ. At that time, most were Jews, just born again Jews!

If you miss the truth of the first seal, which you have, it will affect your belief on the others.

Upvote 0

Small Fish

Aug 9, 2017
Boksburg
✟16,065.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, my friend, but you cannot randomly pull verses out of their context. The context if the 5th seal is still 32 AD. It was opened just in time for Stephen, one of the first church age martyrs.

It is not the bride: it is a small segment of the bride: those martyred. I disagree with your reasoning.

The 144,000 do not die! Where do you get this? They are raptured to heaven around the midpoint of the week. They DON'T die! They know that GOD will avenge: but they don't know WHEN. They had every right to find out when. They had no idea how long the age of grace would be. They were not Jews. They were believers in Jesus Christ. At that time, most were Jews, just born again Jews!

If you miss the truth of the first seal, which you have, it will affect your belief on the others.

Ok. Lets agree to disagree. Let me just say this. You will never understand the Seals without a prophet nor the book of Revelations in its entirety. What I have given you dovetail exactly with the Seven Church Ages, Revelation 1,4 & 5 and also Revelation 10. Revelation 11 is the two prophets for the 144 000. You have no idea. There is a whole Spiritual event taking place that's impossible to see unless you have that part of the puzzle. This is the very reason the Seals can only be opened by the Lamb of God. It can only come by God's provided way.

He's Second coming parallel His First coming exactly but in the Spiritual realm. Thus the book of Revelation.

So tell me, what makes your interpretation so different from the guy next door who disagrees with you view?

Upvote 0