Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is absolute madness. I just came across this just 2 mins a go. The madness starts at 18 seconds in.

David danced before the Lord ...

2 Samuel 6

14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart.
23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.

Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟275,100.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
David danced before the Lord ...

2 Samuel 6

14 And David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

15 So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting, and with the sound of the trumpet.

16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart.
23 Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.
evidently, you didnt "think" enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is absolute madness. I just came across this just 2 mins a go. The madness starts at 18 seconds in.

Oof I saw this earlier on Reddit and I wanted to hang myself...

Some here think Taylor Marshall is a Latin Mass Traditionalist who looks down on the New Mass. Hmmm

I'm not sure how I feel about the guy anymore, but when I see videos like these I think his scorn for it is completely vindicated.

• Haha
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not at all. It was an observation on the lack of "thinking"
I posted scripture describing an associated biblical reference. I'm not sure how that's supposed to be offensive ... to christians ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

concretecamper

Member of His Church
Nov 23, 2013
PA
✟275,100.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I posted scripture describing an associated biblical reference. I'm not sure how that's supposed to be offensive ... to christians ...
you posted an irrelevant scripture passage. In my mind, that showed a lack of "thinking"

Upvote 0