Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, something interesting- an Iranian woman married into my family and I was curious about her country so I started watching YouTube videos of her country. If you watch YouTube videos on Iran you will see this, the country is so evil you can see it just watching the videos, something about the YouTube videos of Iran is disturbing! The whole country is now under the control of the enemy, there is so much darkness there you can see it! The atmosphere there is very grim! However if you watch these videos you will see this as well, almost none of iranian women are wearing the hijab (muslim head scarf) any more, almost not a soul! Things could start to turn around in that country in short order, they are ditching the hijab and burqa en-masse, lslam may start to lose it's grip on the country!

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Look at the photos of Iran before the revolution.
Thanks for sharing this, I just took a look and I noticed that the evil presence did not seem to be there in those photos! Maybe with Iranian women ditching the hijab and burqa islam will start to loose it's grip on the country and that presence will go!

Upvote 0