I Wish We Had One Like Trump In My Country

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟454,694.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think majority of the world's population is more interested in American politics than their own for various obvious reasons, more so after Trump took over the White House. In my honest opinion, most world leaders and common people want Trump out of power and are awaiting for him to lose because he is shielding America from invisible demons (making sure they don’t exist), of course not by his own strength.

IMO, one cannot see a complete political picture by just being within their own nation but the world outside America sees from a bird's view. The world has noticed Trump and God's hand upon him. If only Americans realize what they have...and how the rest of the world and Satan is trying to steal from them...they would be more united, thankful, happy, and protect their own because a person might win against the whole world of enemies with little effort but if their own turn against him, then it would be hard for that person and a great lose for them but the enemies will rejoice and gain power.

Note: I'm not saying Trump is a Godly man or even a good man or the best but he sure seems to be a better option. He isn’t perfect but then no one is perfect enough to rule a nation or can do it perfectly. If he is bad, then some of this bad is what is needed and necessary for a leader to safeguard a country in today’s world. He may be bad but invisible demons are worse. They cannot be explained but you might perceive them if you lived outside America for a while. And it is not that difficult for a foreigner to see. Probably, you will see and know for yourself if and when Trump's not in power anymore.

Last edited:

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,628.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
. If only Americans realize what they have gotten...and how the rest of the world and Satan is trying to steal from them

Would you explain this?

• Prayers
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think majority of the world's population is more interested in American politics than their own for various obvious reasons, more so after Trump took over the White House. In my honest opinion, most world leaders and common people want Trump out of power and are awaiting for him to lose because he is shielding America from invisible demons.

IMO, one cannot see a complete political picture by being within their own nation but the world outside America sees from a bird's view. The world has noticed Trump's strength and God's hand upon him. If only Americans realize what they have...and how the rest of the world and Satan is trying to steal from them...they would be more united, thankful, happy, and protect their own because a person might win against the whole world of enemies with little effort but if their own turn against him, then it would be hard for that person and a great lose for them but the enemies will rejoice and gain power.

What, Modi isn't bad enough for you?

Your theology amounts to little more than a politically-motivated superstition couched in god-speak.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟992,240.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
I think majority of the world's population is more interested in American politics than their own for various obvious reasons, more so after Trump took over the White House. In my honest opinion, most world leaders and common people want Trump out of power and are awaiting for him to lose because he is shielding America from invisible demons.

IMO, one cannot see a complete political picture by being within their own nation but the world outside America sees from a bird's view. The world has noticed Trump's strength and God's hand upon him. If only Americans realize what they have...and how the rest of the world and Satan is trying to steal from them...they would be more united, thankful, happy, and protect their own because a person might win against the whole world of enemies with little effort but if their own turn against him, then it would be hard for that person and a great lose for them but the enemies will rejoice and gain power.

In most parts of the world confidence in Trump is relatively low. India is an exception along with the Philippines, Israel and Poland.

How people around the world see the U.S. and Donald Trump in 10 charts
OB

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In most parts of the world confidence in Trump is relatively low.
Because they owe us money and Trump is sending his 'goons' to collect. Get ready. ;)

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Now that was uncharitable.

She told me I should be thankful for Trump because he's shielding us from invisible demons. Newsflash: we want to get rid of Trump because we think he's an incompetent, narcissistic jerk. My characterization wasn't uncharitable - it was accurate. There's no way to read the Bible and come up with the OP's interpretation of world events with out filtering scripture through a very skewed, superstitious, and politically-colored lens.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She told me I should be thankful for Trump because he's shielding us from invisible demons. Newsflash: we want to get rid of Trump because we think he's an incompetent, narcissistic jerk. My characterization wasn't uncharitable - it was accurate. There's no way to read the Bible and come up with the OP's interpretation of world events with out filtering scripture through a very skewed, superstitious, and politically-colored lens.

But I guess there is a way to read the Bible and come up with an excuse for being uncharitable by insulting people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,588.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

If you want ours, you're welcome to him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GACfan

Aug 15, 2019
Texas
✟77,930.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I’ll tell ya what... you can have em!

Please take him.

**All sales are final, no exchanges, returns or refunds. We are not liable for any damages to your social fabric or democratic processes and institutions.**

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟454,694.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thanks for your comment. I've added the following note to my OP.
Note: I'm not saying Trump is a Godly man or even a good man or the best but he sure seems to be a better option. Invisible demons cannot be explained. Probably, you will see and know for yourself if and when Trump's not in power anymore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0