California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I recently found out that my bf was cheating on me with my male cousin..i found this out after our break up...but the cheating occurred while we were in the relationship together( my mother and sister told me 2 nights ago, and my ex-bf admited to it last nite) he was txting my cousin propositoning sex and sending nude photos of himself..while my cousin is a homosexual, he had enough mind not to entertain my bf...i was shocked because well i found out recently that my ex was raped but never expected this..his only explanation..was that he felt it would be "better for me" if he cheated on me with a guy and someone i knew...he says he isnt gay and isnt attracted to males at all but was trying to find an instant form o gratification but this and with someone else ? ??hes very irrational and dilusional obvisouly and is struggling with alot of other problems now suicide , homicidal thoughts, depression etc and needs alot of prayer....and ive ministered to him and prayed for him despite the hurt i feel...but what about me ? im having a hard time dealing with this..i feel so cheated ..used and abused..thank God i am still a virgin..not that i planned to lose it to this man but still u know?...because then i would really be gone..so more than anything i just have emotional hurt..i want to start a new year right at a new school new job like i have planned but...hurt free..what should i do..ive been seeking God and worshipping the Lord with my music alot...i felt the Lord telling my spirit to get ready for something..but i never expected this...God is good though..because i was spared from this...and delivered out of all the lies and deciet...but do you have any more advice for me? thank you. God bless

fantasma

Nov 3, 2007
✟8,091.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Being betrayed "cheated" by someone you trusted is a hard wound to heal from.And even after the wound heals you will still have a scar. But, God can use these scars to help mold us and equip us to help others further down the road of life.

Be true to God in the trials and he will reward you with blessings after the storm passes over.May God bless you as you rely on Him.

I will be praying for you.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,286.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well, I can certainly understand how cheated you must feel and yet thankful in another way that things have worked out the way they have.

You want a close relationship with Yahweh. Forgiveness is never an easy thing but it's absolutely necessary for us to do, you know. Pray for forgiveness and accept it then you ask Him to bless ex-bf (Mat 5:44) as many times as it takes for you to actually mean it.

Plus you realize the lesson learned about your virginity. How complicated your feelings are now and if you had compromised yourself, how much more complicated for you things would be. Once again it shows when we follow The Word, we save ourselves grief.

Isn't there someone else who can counsel your ex-bf?

The new year with all the changes will be challenging and you're really doing the right thing by relying on Him!

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2007
✟15,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I can certainly understand how cheated you must feel and yet thankful in another way that things have worked out the way they have.

You want a close relationship with Yahweh. Forgiveness is never an easy thing but it's absolutely necessary for us to do, you know. Pray for forgiveness and accept it then you ask Him to bless ex-bf (Mat 5:44) as many times as it takes for you to actually mean it.

Plus you realize the lesson learned about your virginity. How complicated your feelings are now and if you had compromised yourself, how much more complicated for you things would be. Once again it shows when we follow The Word, we save ourselves grief.

Isn't there someone else who can counsel your ex-bf?

The new year with all the changes will be challenging and you're really doing the right thing by relying on Him!

tturt has it right. The only way you will ever be healed from this is through forgiveness. Tell him that you forgive him, and release him from that.

I'm not sure if this will help, but in forgiving him, just remember. No unsaved man or woman is ever "the real them". We don't become the person God intended for us to be until we're saved. Your ex is under heavy demonic influence, and "the real him" would never have done this to you.

Pray for his salvation and an oportunity to witness. That God will prepare his heart for this message.

What the Devil intends for evil, God uses for good.

God Bless,
FIHH

Upvote 0

aldar

Dec 31, 2006
TEXAS
✟16,543.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I recently found out that my bf was cheating on me with my male cousin..i found this out after our break up...but the cheating occurred while we were in the relationship together( my mother and sister told me 2 nights ago, and my ex-bf admited to it last nite) he was txting my cousin propositoning sex and sending nude photos of himself..while my cousin is a homosexual, he had enough mind not to entertain my bf...i was shocked because well i found out recently that my ex was raped but never expected this..his only explanation..was that he felt it would be "better for me" if he cheated on me with a guy and someone i knew...he says he isnt gay and isnt attracted to males at all but was trying to find an instant form o gratification but this and with someone else ? ??hes very irrational and dilusional obvisouly and is struggling with alot of other problems now suicide , homicidal thoughts, depression etc and needs alot of prayer....and ive ministered to him and prayed for him despite the hurt i feel...but what about me ? im having a hard time dealing with this..i feel so cheated ..used and abused..thank God i am still a virgin..not that i planned to lose it to this man but still u know?...because then i would really be gone..so more than anything i just have emotional hurt..i want to start a new year right at a new school new job like i have planned but...hurt free..what should i do..ive been seeking God and worshipping the Lord with my music alot...i felt the Lord telling my spirit to get ready for something..but i never expected this...God is good though..because i was spared from this...and delivered out of all the lies and deciet...but do you have any more advice for me? thank you. God bless
i think you'll have to give it time and not bottle things up. Try to push away feelings you know are destructive and give it time. Emotional wounds take longer to heal and require more mental attention and heart felt effort. But it will also take time, time always mends these wounds that we can't see.

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
tturt has it right. The only way you will ever be healed from this is through forgiveness. Tell him that you forgive him, and release him from that.

I'm not sure if this will help, but in forgiving him, just remember. No unsaved man or woman is ever "the real them". We don't become the person God intended for us to be until we're saved. Your ex is under heavy demonic influence, and "the real him" would never have done this to you.

Pray for his salvation and an oportunity to witness. That God will prepare his heart for this message.

What the Devil intends for evil, God uses for good.

God Bless,
FIHH

yea he had been suppoesdly saved for 2 years now...but the enemy is def fighting for him
Forealzchola, did he ever send you a video tape a long time ago?
Thanks,
TT

yes

i think you'll have to give it time and not bottle things up. Try to push away feelings you know are destructive and give it time. Emotional wounds take longer to heal and require more mental attention and heart felt effort. But it will also take time, time always mends these wounds that we can't see.

yes. thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums