USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think as long as you put it on the appropriate place on the timeline is first step.
It spans every famine ever to occur. Only now introduced into every famine in the New Covenant. = God's 4 sore Judgments in the NT.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It spans every famine ever to occur. Only now introduced into every famine in the New Covenant. = God's 4 sore Judgments in the NT.
The biggest obstacle to making a timeline chart - is it takes effort.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest obstacle to making a timeline chart - is it takes effort.
It would be easier to show the 7 parallel outlines of the New Covenant era as depicted in Revelation so people can identify the symbols with real-time events of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It would be easier to show the 7 parallel outlines of the New Covenant era as depicted in Revelation so people can identify the symbols with real-time events of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
do something graphically. That also shows Jesus returning in Revelation 19:19-21.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This could include all the other passages about the end of the world. As a graphic, it could be flamboyant.
do something - beside just a narrative. Use your brain (not meant to be an insult) and creative ability.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'll look into it.
okay, good enough.

I use paintshop pro. But I have alot of experience with it and also Autocad (a long time ago) - so, if you are not familiar with a graphics program there is going to be a little bit of a learning curve. But in the long run it will benefit you, like someone learning how to type.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Johan_1988

Jun 17, 2019
Durban
✟30,451.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Here's some teachings. Sorry for the quality of the pictures . I do not have a scanner to do it properly. You will have to save the and rotate some of them to view it properly.

Attachments

• 20200622_131158.jpg
    20200622_131158.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200622_131211.jpg
    20200622_131211.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200622_131240.jpg
    20200622_131240.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200622_131244.jpg
    20200622_131244.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200622_131254.jpg
    20200622_131254.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200622_131302.jpg
    20200622_131302.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which according to your view, the sixth seal event takes place (maybe a few years) before the 7 year 70th week begins. Also show the event of Matthew 24:29 on the chart.

How can you keep ignoring the fact that the scripture below proves without any doubt that the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people for a period of about 7 years before Paul took the Gospel to the Gentiles?

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Did Jesus send the twelve exclusively to preach the Gospel to Israel, during his earthly ministry of about 3 1/2 years?

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Did Paul say the Gospel went to the Jew first?
When did this occur?

Gal 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
Gal 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Was there a time period of about 3 years between Paul's conversion, and the time he went to see Peter in Jerusalem?

Is there any doubt at all that the Gospel was preached "first" to Israel, before Paul took the Gospel to the Gentiles.

Based on the scripture above, the only way to see the 70th week of Daniel would be in a time machine set to return you to the first century.

If you start out wrong, you will often end up wrong.
The claim of a future 70th week of Daniel is an excellent example of this principle.
Any chart based on a future 70th week can never be correct.

A future 70th week of Daniel is one of the pillars of modern Dispensational Theology, which crumbles to dust based on the scripture above.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How can you keep ignoring the fact that the scripture below proves without any doubt that the Gospel was taken "first" to Daniel's people for a period of about 7 years before Paul took the Gospel to the Gentiles?

Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Did Jesus send the twelve exclusively to preach the Gospel to Israel, during his earthly ministry of about 3 1/2 years?

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

When did this occur?

Gal 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
Gal 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
Gal 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
Gal 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
Gal 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Was there a time period of about 3 years between Paul's conversion, and the time he went to see Peter in Jerusalem?

Is there any doubt at all that the Gospel was preached "first" to Israel, before Paul took the Gospel to the Gentiles.

Based on the scripture above, the only was to see the 70th week of Daniel would be in a time machine set to return you to the first century.

The claim of a future 70th week of Daniel is an excellent example of this principle.

Make a timeline chart of your beliefs.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here's some teachings. Sorry for the quality of the pictures . I do not have a scanner to do it properly. You will have to save the and rotate some of them to view it properly.
Johan, are those picture you took with a camera of some charts you have at home? If so, who produced them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟360,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes they are. These come form the Coastal Assemblies of God pastor whom has seminars each year concerning eschatology. Most Pentecostal denominations hold to these with some variations.
At least he is thinking. I have not had time to look them over yet.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is mine....which most of you have seen over and over. You make yours - prove your views, interpretations, and claims, fit together to form the big picture.
Is this a realistic expectation? I'm happy to see you're so organized but did this take you a single night to create? This would take weeks to months to create. We would probably be better to discuss the points of your picture (which in the end is probably what you want anyway)

• Agree
Reactions: mkgal1
Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

When did this occur?

Based on the scripture above, the only way to see the 70th week of Daniel would be in a time machine set to return you to the first century.

A future 70th week of Daniel is one of the pillars of modern Dispensational Theology, which crumbles to dust based on the scripture above.

Douggg said:
Make a timeline chart of your beliefs.
Christian Gedge has created a chart that supports what Baberean2 is saying here.......and i thought it's been shared numerous of times.

(Edited - this is CG's timeline chart)

320332_660a03e2cf9b26dd30c2d38ef798f30f.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0