✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
To very active posters at this forum,

What I want to see from you, is not just your verbiage of your eschatology view. I want to see a timeline chart of the elements of your eschatology position.

What you should do is make a timeline chart of all your iterations, fitting everything you have been writing about and claiming, and putting it into a non-fragmented form of a timeline chart. To show how any of it makes sense.

Start a timeline chart.... and work on it, until the contradictions are ironed out. it will probably be an ongoing work in progress.

Here is mine....which most of you have seen over and over. You make yours - prove your views, interpretations, and claims, fit together to form the big picture.

upload_2020-6-22_3-24-51.jpeg

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To very active posters at this forum,

What I want to see from you, is not just your verbiage of your eschatology view. I want to see a timeline chart of the elements of your eschatology position.

What you should do is make a timeline chart of all your iterations, fitting everything you have been writing about and claiming, and putting it into a non-fragmented form of a timeline chart. To show how any of it makes sense.

Start a timeline chart.... and work on it, until the contradictions are ironed out. it will probably be an ongoing work in progress.

Here is mine....which most of you have seen over and over. You make yours - prove your views, interpretations, and claims, fit together to form the big picture.

View attachment 279325
I have trouble following these. I won't even attempt to read the Dispensational ones. A simple outline would be better.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have trouble following these. I won't even attempt to read the Dispensational ones. A simple outline would be better.
not good enough. I am not asking for charts to be displayed in this thread. Although posters can if they want to. I am talking about effort.

I want to see some proof that all the views, claims, interpretation I hear being expressed in posts - being currently presented in fragmented fashion - makes sense when fitted into the flow of the big picture. That the parts fit, without conflicts.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not good enough. I am not asking for charts to be displayed in this thread. Although posters can if they want to. I am talking about effort.

I want to see some proof that all the views, claims, interpretation I hear being expressed in posts - being currently presented in fragmented fashion - makes sense when fitted into the flow of the big picture. That the parts fit, without conflicts.
I think if you begin with Jesus' teaching the Kingdom is spiritual. And from there understand that makes all the OT kingdom prophecies to be symbolic and not literal. And then showing a timeline of past fulfillments, present fulfillments, and what to vaguely expect from now on, since fulfillment interprets the event, you have an overview that is impossible to encapsulate in a chart. But Robert Whitelaw has an exhaustive list of prophecies and how God fulfilled them in "The gospel Millennium and obedience to Scripture" if you can find it. Written from an Amillennial position.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think if you begin with Jesus' teaching the Kingdom is spiritual. And from there understand that makes all the OT kingdom prophecies to be symbolic and not literal. And then showing a timeline of past fulfillments, present fulfillments, and what to vaguely expect from now on, since fulfillment interprets the event, you have an overview that is impossible to encapsulate in a chart. But Robert Whitelaw has an exhaustive list of prophecies and how God fulfilled them in "The gospel Millennium and obedience to Scripture" if you can find it. Written from an Amillennial position.
Dave, we live in a real world that things take place on a timeline. If you believe in a list of fulfilled prophecies - show them on a timeline of having happened. If you want to take Robert Whitelaw's timeline chart (if one exists) and present it then that is a start. But when you post something major that is not that chart, you need to update the chart.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dave, we live in a real world that things take place on a timeline. If you believe in a list of fulfilled prophecies - show them on a timeline of having happened. If you want to take Robert Whitelaw's timeline chart (if one exists) and present it then that is a start. But when you post something major that is not that chart, you need to update the chart.
You cannot see them unless you know where to look. That's why you haven't seen them.

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Here is an easily read and understand, scripturally supported [40 scriptures] and logical sequence of the end times events:

Soon to happen:
The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many people will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Isaiah 66:15-17, Jeremiah 9:22, Zephaniah 3:8, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh Seal, Revelation 8:1, is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap from the Sixth Seal until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32b, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14 Those who agreed to that treaty, must remain, Daniel 11:32a, Revelation 12:17

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and the resurrected martyrs. Revelation 20:4

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

Last edited:
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is an easily read and understood, scripturally supported and logical sequence of the end times events:

Soon to happen:
The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh Seal, Revelation 8:1, is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap from the Sixth Seal until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14 Those who agreed to that treaty, must remain, Daniel 11:32, Revelation 12:17

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and the resurrected martyrs. Revelation 20:4

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7
You take lots of liberties in this. Thinking what might happen as being fixed and certain.

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Here is an easily read and understand, scripturally supported [40 scriptures] and logical sequence of the end times events:

Soon to happen:
The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many people will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Isaiah 66:15-17, Jeremiah 9:22, Zephaniah 3:8, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14 Those who agreed to that treaty, must remain, Daniel 11:32, Revelation 12:17

Put in a timeline chart form, of the big picture. Which according to your view, the sixth seal event takes place (maybe a few years) before the 7 year 70th week begins. Also show the event of Matthew 24:29 on the chart.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Put in a timeline chart form, of the big picture. Which according to your view, the sixth seal event takes place (maybe a few years) before the 7 year 70th week begins. Also show the event of Matthew 24:29 on the chart.
Revelation recapitulates. The trumpets, bowls, and vials are different views of the same judgments and cover the entire new covenant era. With the 6th seal depicting the end of the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You take lots of liberties in this. Thinking what might happen as being fixed and certain.
But it is, God has told us so.
What you and most dislike is having their precious beliefs challenged and finding to your dismay, that you can't refute it.
Put in a timeline chart form, of the big picture.
Dougggggggggg - a chart simply does not have the room for proper explanations or all the scripture references. There are plenty more prophesies that I left off, so as to keep it simpler.
It IS the big picture, there is lots of other things to happen too, but I list all the main events. Why don't you show me where I'm wrong, if you think that, show us where your favorite 'anytime rapture' could fit. Provide scriptural proofs.

Matthew 24:29 refers to the just completed Great Tribulation, the 7 Bowl; the battle of Armageddon. Revelation 16:17

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it is, God has told us so.
What you and most dislike is having their precious beliefs challenged and finding to your dismay, that you can't refute it.

Dougggggggggg - a chart simply does not have the room for proper explanations or all the scripture references. There are plenty more prophesies that I left off, so as to keep it simpler.
It IS the big picture, there is lots of other things to happen too, but I list all the main events. Why don't you show me where I'm wrong, if you think that, show us where your favorite 'anytime rapture' could fit. Provide scriptural proofs.
And your interpretation is God's revelation before he fulfills the prophecy?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Matthew 24:29 refers to the just completed Great Tribulation, the 7 Bowl; the battle of Armageddon. Revelation 16:17

Put the major events on a timeline chart, especially the controversial claims you are making. You don't have to put every individual trumpet or bowl of wrath judgement on the chart.

Stair step it like mine - instead of a straight horizontal line - to make room.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Revelation recapitulates. The 6th seal and all judgments cover the entire new covenant era.
Utter nonsense.
The Sixth Seal is an event parallel to Gods punishment of the world in Noah's time.
Just as 2 Peter 3:1-7 says and this time it will be by fire.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
verbiage. I want to see a timeline chart proof of your claim.
It would involve wrath and judgement specifics from the time of Christ until the New Heavens and earth. Try to understand your picking at details and prognosticating what they are and when they will happen is not in sync with any true panorama of Revelation.

Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Put the major events on a timeline chart, especially the controversial claims you are making. You don't have to put every individual trumpet or bowl of wrath judgement on the chart.

Can I say "Famine" or should I list each one?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I have posted a timeline, talk about the content, not the structure.
Or don't you want to, for to argue against it is to argue against the Prophets.

C'mon DaveL, lets have some of your prognostications!
What event in the past matches the Sixth Seal in any way?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

You have posted a narrative, not a timeline chart. The content cannot be proven to fit in a narrative, which statements are presented verbally. It does not show the big picture.

As you being a former builder, if someone gave you a narrative of a house he wanted built - what you would build and what he expected would be two different things. That's why there are plans - which include front and side elevations. And a floor plan. In addition to the set of specifications.

Your narrative is like a set of specifications. But without drawings of the front and side elevations, and a floor plan - the specifications are not enough by themselves to communicate what the house is supposed to look like and be built as.

You need a timeline chart to go with your narrative.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave L

Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It = the end of the world.

Upvote 0