• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I' ve been struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
I am sorry I have not been on here much lately,I have been going through so much.I have been in much pain and weak and drained.I have been getting many tests done to see if I have cancer.The terror I went through for so long has left me feeling very confused,ocd can be so ruthless.I have also been taking care of my daughters children alot and give much emotional support to her and this has taken up alot of my time as well as the tests.I have an appointment coming up to see a psychiatrist as well.I am hoping the ocd and the effects of it improve more so that I have more strength for fighting it as well as to try to get healthy.At least the physical pain has not been as bad as it was.I hope you all will pray for me to get stronger physically and more especially in my mind and emotions.I really love and appreciate everyone here.
blessings
annrobert

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
I am sorry I have not been on here much lately,I have been going through so much.I have been in much pain and weak and drained.I have been getting many tests done to see if I have cancer.The terror I went through for so long has left me feeling very confused,ocd can be so ruthless.I have also been taking care of my daughters children alot and give much emotional support to her and this has taken up alot of my time as well as the tests.I have an appointment coming up to see a psychiatrist as well.I am hoping the ocd and the effects of it improve more so that I have more strength for fighting it as well as to try to get healthy.At least the physical pain has not been as bad as it was.I hope you all will pray for me to get stronger physically and more especially in my mind and emotions.I really love and appreciate everyone here.
blessings
annrobert

I pray you are healed annrobert, always remember that Jesus is right their by your side, He feels and knows your pain. Gods peace be with you in your day of struggle.

You may know this song, but I thought it might bless you.

YouTube - By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.