• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I think i have been exposed to corona

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My dad was around someone he later found out has corona and he's been coughing and now the whole family has been feeling a bit ill. I'm so angry at my dad because he's always been a very unhygenic person and has a hard time taking care himself. I'm only 29 and I feel that my life has been taken from me. I'm scared to go to the hospital after all the stories i heard about there being the mark of the beast in the vaccines and how they're going to try to do something to me in the hospital. Also I heard of you're not born again you will not see the kingdom of God. Well I get very bad feelings about Jesus a lot. I was never scared to accept Jesus but I remember once feeling some form of anger towards him which is not right. I'm afraid I was never a true christian and I am so confused. A friend once told me something so saddening to me. I don't know if I was ever a child of God. I'm so afraid that God is going to judge me one day. I think I love the world. I used to didn't think much about the world but something at some point changed. I don't know if I'll make it into heaven. I'm afraid like I'm living a nightmare. I will admit when I first accepted Jesus it was out of fear and not love, and I feel it's another sign I'm not a true christian and to be honest i think I'm a coward and I do not love anyone and feel that i cannot love. I sometimes find myself feeling hatred towards those who try to get me in a relationship. At this point I don't know what to do. I don't even know if i lost my salvation and that's if i was ever even saved in the first place. I feel that I'm too evil to even be a child of God and sometimes wonder if I'm a child of that other guy instead. I'm way too selfish and i sometimes find myself delighting in evil things and I sincerely hate that about myself and it causes me grief because i feel like I have no purpose on this earth and i should not have been born. I don't feel that i am a good person. I also get skeptical of Jesus because I was told it's the white mans God and that Jesus does not love me basically if im black. I've never had love and i wonder sometimes if maybe i was born with a demon cause if so God should have never created me. I can ask you guys all day long to pray for me but in the end I'm most just gonna end up back doubting it. I doubt everything and i sincerely hate myself because of it. I feel like I'm pathetic. I'm at the point where i wish i had never been born. What is even my purpose on this earth. I believe i am asexual and i think i will never love someone or experience sexual attraction I'm vaginall basically 30 now and have not had a true relationship. My life is a waste. God messed up when he thought of me because so far i feel like I've just been taking up space on this earth with nothing to offer. I'm into a lot of the wrong things and i don't even know if there's hope for me especially since i think i might be exposed to corona.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm only 29 and I feel that my life has been taken from me.
I'm scared to go to the hospital

after all the stories i heard about there being the mark of the beast in the vaccines and how they're going to try to do something to me in the hospital. Also I heard of you're not born again you will not see the kingdom of God. Well I get very bad feelings about Jesus a lot. I was never scared to accept Jesus but I remember once feeling some form of anger towards him which is not right. I'm afraid I was never a true christian and I am so confused. A friend once told me something so saddening to me. I don't know if I was ever a child of God. I'm so afraid that God is going to judge me one day. I think I love the world. I used to didn't think much about the world but something at some point changed. I don't know if I'll make it into heaven. I'm afraid like I'm living a nightmare. I will admit when I first accepted Jesus it was out of fear and not love, and I feel it's another sign I'm not a true christian and to be honest i think I'm a coward and I do not love anyone and feel that i cannot love. I sometimes find myself feeling hatred towards those who try to get me in a relationship. At this point I don't know what to do. I don't even know if i lost my salvation and that's if i was ever even saved in the first place. I feel that I'm too evil to even be a child of God and sometimes wonder if I'm a child of that other guy instead. I'm way too selfish and i sometimes find myself delighting in evil things and I sincerely hate that about myself and it causes me grief because i feel like I have no purpose on this earth and i should not have been born. I don't feel that i am a good person. I also get skeptical of Jesus because I was told it's the white mans God and that Jesus does not love me basically if im black. I've never had love and i wonder sometimes if maybe i was born with a demon cause if so God should have never created me. I can ask you guys all day long to pray for me but in the end I'm most just gonna end up back doubting it. I doubt everything and i sincerely hate myself because of it. I feel like I'm pathetic. I'm at the point where i wish i had never been born. What is even my purpose on this earth. I believe i am asexual and i think i will never love someone or experience sexual attraction I'm vaginall basically 30 now and have not had a true relationship. My life is a waste. God messed up when he thought of me because so far i feel like I've just been taking up space on this earth with nothing to offer. I'm into a lot of the wrong things and i don't even know if there's hope for me especially since i think i might be exposed to corona.

We need to fight our fears and trust in Christ.

If you are not sick with fever you shouldn't go to the hospital.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
In Scandinavia we're told to recover at home as long as we dont suffer from breathing difficulties. Its about the capacity of the hospitals etc.

Only when our lives are in danger we are to contact the paramedics.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In Scandinavia we're told to recover at home as long as we dont suffer from breathing difficulties. Its about the capacity of the hospitals etc.

Only when our lives are in danger we are to contact the paramedics.
Similar here. Young people without complications should simply stay at home and treat it as a common flu.

Upvote 0

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We need to fight our fears and trust in Christ.

If you are not sick with fever you shouldn't go to the hospital.

M-Bob
i have runny nose and eyes sometimes feel dry and i feel sick when i first wake up and start to feel better as i remain awake. Its just the first awakening when i feel sick. I dont even know if i know christ and my family is not religious and im not even sure of who Jesus is to me so how could I even go on about explaining it to my brother? My parents are very negative and my mom has always been a worrier and i try to stay positive in this household but my parents are always drag me down with their negativity. I feel I'll definitely never find love now especially with this corona.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
As i wrote somewhere else on this forum, mathematically its very likely we'll be hit with a gentle version of the virus.

If only every tenth or twentieth person comes down with a harsh version its going to look like wars upon us in the hospitals.
The fact that its spreading as rapidly as it does makes it peak soon.
If NY experience this within a limited timeframe its going to be very stressful for everyone.

That being said the sunshine stories drown in deaths and hospitalizations. Mathematically its unlikely that we (im 29 y old too) need respirators etc. Most likely its going to be like influenza.

That being said, im scared too! Its very stressful to just sit around and wait for it...

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
That being said please comment on your illness in this thread, and that of your familiy. I will be more than happy to pray for you guys.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i have runny nose and eyes sometimes feel dry and i feel sick when i first wake up and start to feel better as i remain awake. Its just the first awakening when i feel sick.
Question: can you still smell and taste things normally? Or has that been changed/diminished in the last few days?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i have runny nose and eyes sometimes feel dry and i feel sick when i first wake up and start to feel better as i remain awake. Its just the first awakening when i feel sick. I dont even know if i know christ and my family is not religious and im not even sure of who Jesus is to me so how could I even go on about explaining it to my brother? My parents are very negative and my mom has always been a worrier and i try to stay positive in this household but my parents are always drag me down with their negativity. I feel I'll definitely never find love now especially with this corona.

This may be of some help for you.
Many blessings sent from, Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When did you lose your sense of smell????
M
I don't know. Not too long ago. I got it from my dad and he didn't even tell anyone his friend had corona. I didn't discover that until my mom was c ill. My dad has always been very unhygienic and he would get angry when I'd clean up. He's a hoarder too. He's controlling and tried to break my leg once for fighting back against him when he attacked me for cleaning up once. I don't know what's wrong with my dad but i don't want to go to hell and one time the holy spirit told me he was trying to send the family to hell and my dad told me i was just "psychic".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Be assured he does.
That's hard for me to believe sometimes because the first example of Gods love was supposed to be my dad but my dad was never accepting of me. He's very controlling and now i think might have corona because of him. I feel like sometimes God never lpved me because i was never his child. My dad enjoys hurting people and lives off of my brother and competes with me and my brother.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i don't want to go to hell

and one time the holy spirit told me he was trying to send the family to hell and my dad told me i was just "psychic".
Well, most of us don't and the ones that think it to be a joke will have a rude awakening.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Charlie24

Oct 17, 2014
✟103,731.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
That's hard for me to believe sometimes because the first example of Gods love was supposed to be my dad but my dad was never accepting of me. He's very controlling and now i think might have corona because of him. I feel like sometimes God never lpved me because i was never his child. My dad enjoys hurting people and lives off of my brother and competes with me and my brother.

When Jesus began His ministry at about 30 years old, it was Jewish custom for a man to enter the temple and read from the scripture.

Little did they know that the Christ was present and would read from scripture of Himself.

He read from Isaiah 61 which Luke 4 records.

17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

20 And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

FightTheFlesh, you have been bruised, you are in a prison.

But God sent His Son just for those in your situation, He wants to set you free, to heal you, to show you the love you have never known in this life.

He will do that if you acknowledge Him as your Saviour and ask Him to forgive your sins.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are right that he was supposed to be a godly example. But we live in a fallen world and are fallen creatures each of us. My dad beat the tar out of me ever opportunity he got. Had mom not divorced him when I was 7 I probably would not have lived to 8.

But his (or your dad's) failures are NOT God's failures and had no impact on His love for us. I know that is a hard lesson to learn and I am still working on it. But I am absolutely convinced in my mind (if not my emotions) that it is true.

Upvote 0