bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Post after post, This isn't working. I keep giving into temptation, so many times, gods probably given on me, i can see the lake of fire at this rate, even had a dream about it before i woke up. it was a swirling lava hole that had arms that pulled you in, there were capsules at the bottom filled with humans unable to escape, and i think i got pulled in. Heart is most likely hardened, i don't have any feeling about this anymore, not even sadness that much, or sorrow, just nothing... I feel like whats the point in trying anymore, I think god's given up on me. my heart hardened, please pray for me(at the bottom is important, I think i commited blasphemy of the HS) there's exactly all my struggles.. read if you feel like it.. I don't want to give up, but i don't really see a way anymore. this is the last call for help ill be asking out for. If this is really it for me being a christian, my life is nothing no more. sorry for asking for so much help :/

Last edited:

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Post after post, This isn't working. I keep giving into temptation, so many times, gods probably given on me, i can see the lake of fire at this rate, even had a dream about it before i woke up. it was a swirling lava hole that had arms that pulled you in, there were capsules at the bottom filled with humans unable to escape, and i think i got pulled in. Heart is most likely hardened, i don't have any feeling about this anymore, not even sadness that much, or sorrow, just nothing... I feel like whats the point in trying anymore, I think god's given up on me. my heart hardened, please pray for me(at the bottom is important, I think i commited blasphemy of the HS) there's exactly all my struggles.. read if you feel like it.. I don't want to give up, but i don't really see a way anymore. this is the last call for help ill be asking out for. If this is really it for me being a christian, my life is nothing no more. sorry for asking for so much help :/
First off, if you are saved that means you've accepted the finished work of the cross plus nothing for salvation.

Secondly, without faith it is impossible to please God. That is not faith in yourself!
What that means is multifaceted. (1) faith that God has accepted Christ's sacrifice for your sin and you will not ever be judged for the sins you are giving in to. (2) faith in who you are, who are you? Who do you call you? Are you still identifying yourself as your old man? Yes that's exactly what you're doing. Stop it immediately. It is not you that sin but your flesh, your sin nature. Step one in getting free from habitual sin is identifying yourself with that which is born of God (1 John), that which can not sin, that's who you have become, who you will enter into in the next life for all eternity. (3) a sex addict a drug addict a sin addict finds it almost impossible to believe that they are not what their mistakes are. This is the effect sin has on a believer who gets caught up in habitual sin. He cannot or will not see himself as God has declared him to be - justified!

God is not looking down upon us saying to Himself, I can't believe he just did that again. He knows.

Get over it and get back in line. Believe.

Upvote 0

Braydeno

Jan 24, 2017
bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think you did to commit the unforgivable sin?
no, I'm not sure, probably not. I didn't pretend that I liked the blasphemous music,my uncle was playing. I also didn't stand up to it, i didn't do anything, I just zoned out too high 'n shocked to decide and song ended before i could even make the decision to pretend, but if i was deciding that I was gonna pretend to bob my head to the blasphemous rock he was playing that would be agreeing with his blasphemous rock, which would be blasphemy obviously. I was being ashamed of being percieved and judged a christian, because i was trying to keep staying cool with my uncle. judge for youself
A few blasphemous rock 'n rap songs about god came on (ignored most the lyrics, and rejected the music with my heart), My uncle was bobbing his head to the rock, 'n I still didn't want to give him the impression that I'm a goodie two-shoes and be judged by him for it, but then it hit me that I felt ashamed of being a christian because I didn't want to be judged by my uncle, this would be it for God and I, if I pretended to agree with this music. while I was thinking about this I was totally zoned out in shock of all this and the song stopped by before I could even decide to pretend his music was cool, so I didn't pretend I liked his his music. I was just wide eyed through out the songs, too high to get over my shock fast enough. But I fear I committed blasphemy of the HS by feeling ashamed and worried about being judged for being a goodie two-shoe christian during these songs, and that I was worried about getting judged if i stood up to them. I still got my angel tapping me telling me its still here, so that gives me hope that i didn't commit blasphemy otherwise god would have taken the angel away.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no, I'm not sure, probably not. I didn't pretend that I liked the blasphemous music,my uncle was playing. I also didn't stand up to it, i didn't do anything, I just zoned out too high 'n shocked to decide and song ended before i could even make the decision to pretend, but if i was deciding that I was gonna pretend to bob my head to the blasphemous rock he was playing that would be agreeing with his blasphemous rock, which would be blasphemy obviously. I was being ashamed of being percieved and judged a christian, because i was trying to keep staying cool with my uncle. judge for youself
Don't be foolish no one can commit an unpardonable sin. All sins are forgivable including the U P of Matthew 12. Paul committed the unpardonable sin but he was forgiven.

Upvote 0

DeerGlow

User Gifted Supporter Status by Someone Else
Site Supporter
Oct 5, 2016
Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I don't think that's at all it. The unpardonable sin. You didn't pick the song, didn't agree with it, and I don't get the impression you were singing along.

Upvote 0

Braydeno

Jan 24, 2017
bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been there before, you'll be alright. Tomorrow is another day, huh?
for me its another day closer to the end of the world, another day to not mess up again and worry about having good faith, about getting my heart unhardened so jesus doesn't say "depart from me i never knew you" another day to scamble to the finish line and yeah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Braydeno

Jan 24, 2017
bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well i got high again, this is a pretty good addiction going. I'm starting to get fed lies from the devil while im high, like thinking the Armageddon isn't, true trying to get me to not believe in gods and jesus's existance despite all my memories and experiences. It's like im starting to become carnally minded. everytime i get high my greatest fear is blasphemy of the HS. my mind just thinks that stuff, my ocd is bound to happen while im high. my guards are down. im gonna go talk to my pasture,, i think im really screwed on this one

Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well i got high again, this is a pretty good addiction going. I'm starting to get fed lies from the devil while im high, like thinking the Armageddon isn't, true trying to get me to not believe in gods and jesus's existance despite all my memories and experiences. It's like im starting to become carnally minded. everytime i get high my greatest fear is blasphemy of the HS. my mind just thinks that stuff, my ocd is bound to happen while im high. my guards are down. im gonna go talk to my pasture,, i think im really screwed on this one
Happy weedster

Reactions: Braydeno
Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For myself if I was to get stoned and study the Bible I wouldn't have the problem of misinterpretation because I've been taught the proper methods of biblical study. But before I learned how to study the Bible I got stoned and sometimes I would be wrong in how I perceived what I was reading. Therefore I can understand how you have frightened yourself here.

Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fight against the flesh is by confession. Confession not meaning revealing what we did but agreeing with God that what was done actually is sin. The sin itself was already forgiven by Christ thru the cross. We have been justified and all our sins have been taken away past present and future. We now after being declared just are presently going thru sanctification to deal with the power of sin. By confession we can gain victory over the flesh, the sin nature.

I John 1:9

If after fighting the battle with the flesh and the problem does not go away then we must turn to the second front the war against Satan.

The fight against satan must be active resistance

I Peter 5
James 4
Ephesians 6
Col 2:12
Hebrews 2:14

The means of resisting Satan is by scripture.

ISAIAH 11:5 59:17 52:7 59:17 11:4 49:2
Hosea 6:5
Nahum 1:16

All of the armor are pieces of scripture Resist temptation by citing scripture
Relevant to the temptation.

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
true trying to get me to not believe in gods and jesus's existance despite all my memories and experiences.

my greatest fear is blasphemy of the HS. my mind just thinks that stuff, my ocd is bound to happen while im high.

1. Your memories and experiences are not proof of salvation.

2. The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit has no relevance to anyone today.

I'm really doubting your salvation and I did doubt your actually having saving faith from the beginning of your posts and my judgement has nothing to do with your sins but everything to do with your lack of a clear statement of faith. What in the world are you believing in? You haven't once at least to me acknowledged the cross. That's a serious dilemma.

Reactions: Winken
Upvote 0

Honoluluwindow

Sep 2, 2016
Hawaii
✟17,283.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The difference between our faith and every other belief system is the difference between "advice" and "news". Yeshua didn't just come to give advice. He came to bear our debt, to pay for the penalty of our sins (the wages of sin is death), so that we could be free to forgive one another as he forgave us. Its not advice that is the message of the bible, but it is news, good news. The news that God has intervened on our behalf, and has provided forgiveness for our sins.
We are beings that need unconditional all accepting love. Our problem is that none of us know how to give this kind of love because all of our love is conditional in some way and is self serving. But God who is the embodiment of love, and who does not need love, became a willing sacrifice and gave his life as a ransom for sin. Why? Because we needed love. And so that we could receive the kind of love we as human beings so desperately needed - unconditional, accepting love and so that we could become the kind of people He created us to be.
It's not what we can do for God but what He has done for us. He entered "our world," He took on
"our humanity," He bore "our sins," He died "our death, "He was resurrected for "our life," He's coming again for "our glorification."
Paul in his letter to the Romans is urging us on the basis of all that he taught on, on the basis of all that has been done, he urges us to become living sacrifices:
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God". (Romans 12:1, 2 KJV)
"therefore" meaning all Paul taught concerning grace and mercy, we have become thru Christ the objects of God's omnipotent, eternal love.
If we have not understood all that the mercies of God has done, if we have not understood doctrinally and theologically deep enough, all that Messiah has accomplished for us, then we have become useless to him. God is calling us to live our lives as living sacrifices unto him. Our problem is, we are so prideful that we are not willing to give up anything for others. When a sacrifice was laid upon the altar there was a great deal of suffering involved, the animal experienced pain and suffering. What are we willing to give up? What are we willing to place upon the altar? So that we can become a blessing to others, and become servants of the Most High God?

Upvote 0

Braydeno

Jan 24, 2017
bc, canada
✟15,138.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Your memories and experiences are not proof of salvation.

2. The blasphemy of the Holy Spirit has no relevance to anyone today.

I'm really doubting your salvation and I did doubt your actually having saving faith from the beginning of your posts and my judgement has nothing to do with your sins but everything to do with your lack of a clear statement of faith. What in the world are you believing in? You haven't once at least to me acknowledged the cross. That's a serious dilemma.
well thats pretty scary but its the truth.. : P I dont think that i doubt that Jesus died for my sins on the cross, I already know all my sins are paid for. though i do have to keep reminded myself when the faith keeps going away.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well take it to the cross, and bury it..whatevr is giving you those thoughts. Rock music, weed, all that junk. Then renew your mind with His Word.

If your uncle is a source of temptation, stay away from him. Listen to christian gospel music instead. Go climb a mountain to get high...and pray. Thats what Jesus did.

Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oh, wow, I didn't realize you were toking. I don't understand why more people with ocd don't try alcohol, to help them to relax, but I see that you are probably too young to get booze.
Hope your pastor had some good advice...

Upvote 0