✟23,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hell preaching!

I don't believe I can lose my salvation after trusting God and taking the free eternal gift of God that saves which is faith on Christ but even I was shook up by this sermon:

I would humbly suggest to people who resist the idea of Hell to consider the Lord and savior Jesus Christ preached on this place,so to oppose the place of Hell is to be in opposition of Christ. Some considerations are these:

1)Don't deny Hell exists. Whatever the objection is will not stop the fact Hell is real and waiting. We can't do a thing to change that so respect Gods will and don't rebel against his will.

2)Reach out and save others. Preach the Gospel of the lord and savior Jesus Christ.

3) Only use the word Hell when absolutely necessary so it helps preserve the seriousness of this awful place. People have been taught to disregard Hell through fake Bible versions changing the word and mockery from the disbelieving heathens.

God bless you all and please take the time to think where you are headed to in the next life.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hell preaching!

I don't believe I can lose my salvation after trusting God and taking the free eternal gift of God that saves which is faith on Christ but even I was shook up by this sermon:.

A lot of Christians don't know the meaning of "faith" and "belief" according to the Bible.

• Agree
Reactions: Daniel C
Upvote 0