Kylor

Oct 13, 2012
✟322.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm as liberal as a George Harrison concert but there's 2 things that bother me

Apple products - they are like a status symbol now and pretty expensive for novelty electronics. Windows 8 is awesome. Get a Samsung series laptop and put a 200$ ssd in it and the next time someone says "well I have a Mac, so..." you can tell em you'll pray for them.

Also look what apple did to eve and this world

North face black denali jackets - typical site at Starbucks usually an add on to people on their macs who slightly cough when they see no ones paying attention to them. But can be found anywhere...seriously north face has been around for years and has many jackets in many colors, so why is it in 2012 everyone has to wear the black Denali??

Being liberal used to mean all natural clothing and Toyota Prius, but now it's becoming a show just like conservatives :( WHERE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE

Btw is the world ending today? It's 12/12/12 (in America, Gods time zone)

Jk, kinda but honestly true awesome sauce shows itself, those who buy the status symbol products are usually trying to make up for self esteem - its not high school anymore... There's tons of cool people wearing regular clothing now and tons of geeks decked out in fashion.

Classic cool never needs a sign. You can write that down. It sounds cliche but its true damn it!!! There's lotta cool people and u don't need expensive stuff to be cool. Most my friends in college were broke but were cool!

Don't buy apple! Please student man deciding on new laptop, get the Samsung

Desperate guy Trynna get a gf hoping Mac will attract, get the Samsung!

Depressed teen girl who's trying to fit in, youll fit in dont worry :hug: (get the Samsung)

Honestly this message isn't for the people here cuz most of y'all are cool. But please pass it on to our brothers and the girls in singles section, I refuse to ever go there again because I always see a post that makes me die a little inside.

rayodeluz

Inadaptado
May 25, 2010
✟15,583.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Also look what apple did to eve and this world

What did Apple do to Eve and this world? If we are talking about Apple the company, it didn't come to be until long after. If we're talking about an apple (fruit), that is not mentioned anywhere in Genesis. All it says is that Adam and Eve ate a forbidden fruit. what fruit it was, who knows?

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
The Samsung he's talking about is way cool, but it runs Chrome OS, so it's totally Google and cloud oriented. That'd be just right for some people but not for me. My plan is to get a cheap Windows laptop (I'm seeing decent ones online for $288), wipe the hard drive and install Linux on it. I need Windows for gaming, but I do that on my desktop, not on anything portable.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone wearing one of those black North Face Denali jackets, or if I have, I never noticed.

Upvote 0