London
✟24,724.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Because they very likely "need it" to be, transparency is not one of their virtues.

They prefer the real reason to sit in the dark as long as it works to their own advantage somehow
who is "they" in this context?

Upvote 0

Derek1234

Mar 11, 2021
London
✟24,724.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of laws in Europe used to target certain groups of people, no people were targeted directly by laws as the Jewish people. No other people has encountered the level of hatred than the Jewish people. Everything that was done to them during the Holocaust had been done to them centuries prior. This includes the Jewish ghettos, having to wear special dress to make it easy to identify them, kicking them out of entire countries, rounding them up and killing them in mass, etc. In fact, you could say that the Holocaust was just a natural climax of the oppression.

So the question begs, why do the Jewish people consistently rank socioeconomically at the top no matter what country they live in and no matter how much oppression comes their way?

I'll give you a hint, it's not because over half the Jewish families are run by teenage mothers.
perhaps you could answer your own question with your own hypothesis, rather than with an innuendo? Then we can engage with it.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟884,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Trouble is, I did not say which race is discriminated against the most, that is, which race has the most living in poverty that might not be able to afford an ID

Hey, Media: White People Are Poor, Too (theroot.com)

There are about 8 million more poor white people than black.

I wouldn’t call requiring an ID for things like voting, buying a gun, or receiving welfare racism, it’s just common sense that they need to regulate these things for obvious reasons.

Upvote 0