Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I know I have been a bit MIA over the past few weeks and I apologize,but things have been going roughly for me at home and with my mom having some health issues, I've been carrying a larger load than ever with caring for my 5 younger siblings, plus working and going to school...

So...I need some prayers that the stress won't get to me and that I'll have the grace and favor to get through this rough patch.

:hug:

ForHisGlory

You're Invited To My Mansion In The Sky
Jun 3, 2006
GA
✟36,497.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father God, I come before you today and ask that You grant favor upon Your daughter, give her strength when she needs it and rest when it's due, I ask that You help her load be light, and her sleep be worry free so she wakes refreshed.
I ask this in Jesus precious holy name,
Amen

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know I have been a bit MIA over the past few weeks and I apologize,but things have been going roughly for me at home and with my mom having some health issues, I've been carrying a larger load than ever with caring for my 5 younger siblings, plus working and going to school...

So...I need some prayers that the stress won't get to me and that I'll have the grace and favor to get through this rough patch.

:hug:
I am praying that God gives you the strength to go through this situation. It must be very hard. God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Just seeing this...been MIA myself lately. How are things now? Any better?
Will :pray:

Things are going better, but I've been dealing with a LOT of digestive issues over the last three weeks. But I am still believing God for healing. :clap:

Reactions: MrFreshdew
Upvote 0

yourmaryness

Oct 28, 2007
Washington State
✟15,944.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord Jesus,
Your Word says that if we wait upon you, you will renew our strength. I pray my sister will wait upon you and you WILL renew her strength. I ask for supernatural strength and energy to get her through all of her endeavors. I pray that you will bring someone along to help carry the load of all of the responsibilities set before her. Lord you said that your yoke is easy and your burden is light. Thank you that my sisters yoke is easy and her burden is light when she takes your yoke upon herself. I thank you for my sister and ask you to bless her. Bless her going out and coming in. I ask you to help her to get plenty of rest. Bless her physically, mentally and spiritually in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Restoredsoul

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
UK
✟24,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Heather :wave:
So sorry i didn't see this thread :blush:

Father, I lift heather up to you right now and pray that you would pour out your love upon her, may she know that she is your precious child. May she know your presence and be able to rest in it when things get too much. I pray that you would guard her heart and mind in Christ Jesus, that she would be filled with your prefect peace that passes all understanding and that you would keep her safe. In Jesus name i ask these things. Amen.

Hugs
Rs xxx

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.