✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Preface:

After studying GOD’S WORD [GENESIS 6:2] and reading Tertullian, Athenagoras, Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, and Jude, and others, I choose to Believe that We Humans share this earth with fallen angels and their hybrid children. I’m talking about evil spirits with the ability to manifest on earth without any demonic possession—roaming the earth like satan reported he did in Job. This means that said creatures have the ability to shapeshift and hunt Humans for sin and sport; deceiving, stealing, killing, and destroying.

I Need Prayers. Please. I Beg You IN CHRIST, Brother And Sister, To Fast And Pray Fervently As Intercessory Because I Need Support To Break This:

This past year, I have been hunted by satan in the form of a toxic, desirable, manipulative, gaslighting female. GOD put it in My Heart to desire Marriage and Sex and Companionship, so that I don’t burn with desire [1 COR 7:9] and I’m Seeking HIM, but satan keeps trying to give Me bad offers that don’t last and are like “hired hands.” I have been putting Myself out there in Faith, and each time I was given a counterfeit offer to GOD’S BEST. I’m trying to see this as satan’s last ditch efforts before GOD Brings Me Into HIS Promised Land of Relationship. Each time, I let My Guard down during dating/talking, and was Vulnerable and Loving, but it’s as if that evil spirit waited for that opportune time just to hurt Me and make Me feel rejected and bring My Life to chaos and depression. I’m tired of these kinds of evil spirits coming to Me altogether—in person at a coffee shop, on dating apps like Christian Mingle, et cetera. All they do is try to reinforce a negative worldview about women and I don’t want that at all.

I’m ready for a GOD Fearing and GOD Loving Woman Who brings Me Good and not evil [PROVERBS 31]. I choose to Believe that satan has been trying to pair Me up with himself through him or one of his daughters, and I’m ready for it to be Broken Once and For All. Please GOD. Please YHWH. Please CHRIST.

This is serious. I need Prayers because I’m tired of the jezebels who whisper and wink and flatter Me upfront, and then hurt Me and exploit My Generous and Selfless Nature and Desire to be a Husband. I’m tired of the games and heartbreak and building up excitement for a wretch who lies and tries to lure Me into further sin. I’m tired of the gaslighters and narcissists who are trying to come into My Life. I’m exhausted. I need Prayers because JAMES 5 Says Prayers in Faith Will Work. I’ll Pay This Forward And Pray For Others. PLEASE HELP.

Prayers For:

1. No more bad seed female offers from satan—in person, on dating apps, et cetera. That he and all his evil spirits and seed leave Me alone once and for all when it comes to Women.

2. Not to have a heart of stone no matter how wrong I’m done by evil spirited females in this society. No matter what, I want to continue to be Loving to My Wife To Be and not give satan the pleasure of getting Me to be apathetic/hateful to Human Women just because his devils have deliberately hurt Me and tried to get Me to hate Women. That’s wrong. Even it 99 females do Me wrong, I should be willing to Love the 100th. I Need A Strong, Forgiving And Enduring Heart.

3. Healing. That THE GOD MOST HIGH Heals Me from every single wrong done by every jezebel so that I can be Healed and free from whatever draws evil spirited women to Me. I want it away. If THE LORD’S HAND has done this, then only HE can remove it and I need that immediately.

Please Pray For Me. Please. IN CHRIST I Need Prayers.

-Adam W

Last edited:

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying, but you should do your part and get off the dating apps, avoid immodest women altogether, avoid flirtatious women altogether, and don't even enter into a relationship without first talking to a girl's father and/or Pastor,, finding out as much as you can about her, and asking their permission to begin a hands-off courtship (pending her acceptance too if their approval is obtained). No touching until marriage- if she can't accept this get away from her. This is common sense stuff that has become uncommon now due to seeds of ungodliness taking root in our society. If you can't find a wife who truly fears God this way, at least you're nearly sure to avoid being hurt by another Jezebel.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, bro.

My own experience has been very similar, and unimaginably frustrating. But, God revealed to me that He was allowing it to teach me to have Him as my foundation. I've also noticed other Christians going through similar experiences.

I would recommend to focus on having God as your source for now; learning to be completely content, filled and on fire for Him. Yield that desire to Him, and wait on His perfect timing, no matter how long it takes. In the midst of that, He'll reveal the right person to you. I think it would be best to get away from dating sites, and to take a break from dating altogether. Sometimes, God brings the right person into our life when we aren't looking or expecting it.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think you're over thinking this. It's a loose culture today, I really doubt you're dating fallen angels and shape shifters but rather products of this culture. And then there is your part in this, be careful who you seek and where from.

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Also, I agree with Dave G. I would be careful in saying you're dealing with shape-shifting entities, or that you're being hunted. Many today (including immature Christians) are simply influenced by evil spirits and by the ungodly culture.

There's certainly nothing wrong with wanting companionship; that's a desire God Himself gave us anyway. However, wanting something too much can eventually lead to open doors of attack. Keeping our focus on God and yielding our desires to Him helps keep those doors closed, and allows Him to filter out those experiences.

Upvote 0

iamchance

Oct 22, 2019
Dallas
✟8,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Adam, been there bro. From 18-25 I experienced the same situation. It took me a very long time before I figured out what was happening. You know what changed everything for me? Abstinence. Three years in man, and when you make a decision not to have sexual relations with any woman before marriage then you eliminate the enemy's weapon. To layer that up, I also follow the teachings at my church, we are taught that you should never be in a relationship with somebody who isn't yoked the same as you are (imagine a man and woman in my avatar). This means that if she isn't a follower of Christ, then things stop there regardless of how beautiful she is. If you sense something in her, then invite her to the church and spend a year or so leading her to Christ. I will tell you this, the enemy is all over dating apps man. That's not where you want to be. Good luck and God Bless.

Upvote 0

Adam Woodard

Oct 28, 2019
Asheville, NC
✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1. Look, I'm not going to get into a debate on clarity here. GOD Has Revealed that satan does have the ability to shapeshift identities to appear before Humans, and I've been done such. For a Human to say what satan/fallen angels/hybrids can do is quite insolent, because entities have capabilities far beyond Human Comprehension, which is why GOD Must Be Relied Upon.

2. I simply asked for Fervent Prayers. That's Best. Whether daughter of satan, satan himself, or Human under demonic possession, it doesn't matter. I Pray it away.

3. To someone on here, that's not Theologically Sound. That's why satan is held responsible in an eternal lake of fire, because he chose to mess with Adam and Eve. Whether I do something or not, there's a force of evil that hates Me and tries to steal, kill, and destroy. So it's disturbing that I'm being accused of scapegoating. Adam and Eve simply existed and satan came to Them. Sure, I've been irresponsible and reckless, but I'm tired of the offers altogether.

Please don't be like Job's "friends" on here. I could use Prayers and Unified Company and Empathy, not debates and divisiveness.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Adam Woodard

Oct 28, 2019
Asheville, NC
✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also,

I was raised by an abusive and negligent mother—secretive, manipulative, controlling, punishing when I expressed My Feelings, et cetera.

My mother was the first worldview I had of women. I should be treated low and constantly berated, and if not, something is wrong. I Need Healing And Deliverance And Prayers.

I'm tired of choosing others with the same spirit as My mother. I'm tired of the women just like her coming to Me. Not all women are abusive, negligent, secretive, cheating, and manipulating, but I'm ready for The Woman Who is the exact Opposite of My mom—PROVERBS 31.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
:) Well, you know what you don't want. There are pointers out there to help you identify healthy and toxic people. Take your time with any woman. Check her out. Go slowly with a guard up. One reason, among many, why it is not good to have sex outside of marriage is that sex muddies the water. Ties are made, sometimes with people who have no business being in your life.

The Father does not want you to be in any kind of a toxic relationship. He wants you and your life partner to both be healthy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adam Woodard

Oct 28, 2019
Asheville, NC
✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:) ...Take your time with any woman. Check her out. Go slowly with a guard up....The Father does not want you to be in any kind of a toxic relationship. He wants you and your life partner to both be healthy.

In the past, I would tell others Trust had to be earned, and they would get defensive and lash out when I put up the guard. That is usually the response of the guilty with underlying intentions of such devilry, because it challenges their plans from the start, and they don't like that. I was shamed and guilt trip for asking questions and being vulnerable, clearly communicating to the current woman that I was done wrong in the past, but was trying to develop and grow Trust in a place where I wouldn't be left nor broken up with for being such, but instead, I was berated for being vulnerable and felt like I was the issue, but GOD'S WORD Says do not put trust in man, who's breath is in his nostril's, who cannot save, and guard your heart. I should've known to stay away from those who challenge GOD'S WORD with devious intent.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I don't know how you presented your feelings. Delivery is so important.

You don't have to say "Trust has to be earned." You can just wait and see patiently, if it is merited. Scope the person out, tactfully, maybe even indirectly, with others. Watch and take mental notes. If someone gets angry at you because you want to take your time and get to know them better, maybe because you gently reveal to them that you have been hurt and need to see if someone is going to be a safe person for you, great! If they get angry you save a lot of time. Ditch that person asap.

If the current woman is berating you now, she will be berating you much more in the future. Friend, why are you still hanging around with her? When you express a sincere desire to be careful not to be hurt, and then the other person blames you for the hurt, that is called "gaslighting." Look up how that works under those vids on narcissism.

Take charge. Of your emotions. Don't let other people tell you how you should or should not feel. If they try to do that, huuuuuuge red flag. Move on. It is not easy to find good people in this world. Messiah said that only a few would take the straight and narrow path to Heaven. With prayer and maybe fasting, let HIM lead you to the right person. Most of all, we all need to pray to be the right kind of person ourselves.

Also, do you feel you just have to be dating someone? How about spending that dating time with the Lord for some months, maybe even as long as a year? Let Him heal you and grow you up in Him.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
As long as you're looking into the early Theologians you mentioned, you may appreciate the Chaplet of Michael the Archangel; I & the others on these forums have found immense help in spiritual warfare from calling upon God's chosen angel to lead the angelic armies.

Praying for you & for these women; God can cleanse them, too!

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1. Look, I'm not going to get into a debate on clarity here. GOD Has Revealed that satan does have the ability to shapeshift identities to appear before Humans, and I've been done such. For a Human to say what satan/fallen angels/hybrids can do is quite insolent, because entities have capabilities far beyond Human Comprehension, which is why GOD Must Be Relied Upon.

2. I simply asked for Fervent Prayers. That's Best. Whether daughter of satan, satan himself, or Human under demonic possession, it doesn't matter. I Pray it away.

3. To someone on here, that's not Theologically Sound. That's why satan is held responsible in an eternal lake of fire, because he chose to mess with Adam and Eve. Whether I do something or not, there's a force of evil that hates Me and tries to steal, kill, and destroy. So it's disturbing that I'm being accused of scapegoating. Adam and Eve simply existed and satan came to Them. Sure, I've been irresponsible and reckless, but I'm tired of the offers altogether.

Please don't be like Job's "friends" on here. I could use Prayers and Unified Company and Empathy, not debates and divisiveness.
No one claimed the enemy doesn't have the ability to shapeshift, that's a false claim against us. We're just warning you to be careful. You asked for prayer and you definitely have it. However, if I feel like God is guiding me to say something, I'm going to say it.

Proverbs 27:6 said:
Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.

There are forces of evil that hate all of us, not just you. Many of us have dealt with serious satanic attacks before, myself included, and we do have sound advice to offer. It would be wise to hear us out.

Prayer is powerful, but it may not always be enough; it's a wartime walkie talkie. We have other weapons in our arsenal that we have to use as well in order to overcome attacks. We are commanded to resist the devil, and then he will flee from us (James 4:7). We are also commanded to put on the full armor of God daily - these are for defense (Ephesians 6:11). The sword of the Spirit (word of God) and praise are used for offense. In Christ, you are already 100% free of these attacks, the devil just wants to make you think you're not free - he's a liar.

Just stand firm in that fact (1 Corinthians 16:13). You are already free of this in Christ, rejoice in that and praise Him for His finished work. Also, deal with any known sins or open doors you're aware of, or that God brings up. Keep your eyes on God, and wait on Him to reveal the right person in His timing; don't pursue someone without seeking God's direction first. It will require a battle of faith, but you will see victory.

Upvote 0

Adam Woodard

Oct 28, 2019
Asheville, NC
✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one claimed the enemy doesn't have the ability to shapeshift, that's a false claim against us. We're just warning you to be careful. You asked for prayer and you definitely have it. However, if I feel like God is guiding me to say something, I'm going to say it.

There are forces of evil that hate all of us, not just you. Many of us have dealt with serious satanic attacks before, myself included, and we do have sound advice to offer. It would be wise to hear us out.

Prayer is powerful, but it may not always be enough; it's a wartime walkie talkie. We have other weapons in our arsenal that we have to use as well in order to overcome attacks. We are commanded to resist the devil, and then he will flee from us (James 4:7). We are also commanded to put on the full armor of God daily - these are for defense (Ephesians 6:11). The sword of the Spirit (word of God) and praise are used for offense. In Christ, you are already 100% free of these attacks, the devil just wants to make you think you're not free - he's a liar.

Just stand firm in that fact (1 Corinthians 16:13). You are already free of this in Christ, rejoice in that and praise Him for His finished work. Also, deal with any known sins or open doors you're aware of, or that God brings up. Keep your eyes on God, and wait on Him to reveal the right person in His timing; don't pursue someone without seeking God's direction first. It will require a battle of faith, but you will see victory.

Thanks for your writing here.

-Adam

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adam Woodard

Oct 28, 2019
Asheville, NC
✟16,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to all who have viewed this too and have Prayed.

It's comforting to know that I'm not alone in the battle.

And to answer @LoricaLady , I have been single for quite some time, so I have tried the years of singleness growing with GOD season. Now, I feel led to actually date and put Myself out there, cast the net, but I'm reeling in satan as I fish and I'm tired of throwing My nets in the water and getting snakehead fish... I just want CHRIST to speak to Me, and be like, 'THAT'S IT...TOSS ONE MORE TIME AND SHE'S THERE...' no more devils.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I agree completely with your post, especially #3. You asked for prayer. Sometimes people want to pass self righteous judgments and play psychoanalyst over all the things they think are wrong with a poster, when that is not the purpose of the forum at all. I empathize with your desire to post for a prayer and to get a prayer and support in return

Reactions: Adam Woodard
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
A few posts have been cleaned from this thread. As a reminder of this forum's SOP:

"This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum."
MOD HAT OFF​

Reactions: Adam Woodard
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying.. praise God all glory to Jesus.. all praise all glory to Him. There is no fear in God. Its written greater is He that is in you then he thats in the world. Not going to debate any of this. There are times we need to look within 1st. Its our walk with Him that matters.

In so many of these cases it always takes two. There are many Godly women out there. Find a good word Church..pray with read the word with. We are adults but.. if something can lead to temptation then don't be alone.. be with others. Pray read the word. See if we believe in Yeshua/Jesus then we have GOD with us and IN US. So that means every fallen angel in heavenly places and all the demons would have to bow NOT to you but to the Christ in you. Greater is HE..CHRIST in YOU than he thats in the world.

We must KNOW our rights our authority or the enemy can and will walk all over us. All it takes it to doubt. Again.. no here to debate. You have JESUS in you. There is no greater power anywhere. There is no fear.. With Him we never have to fear. If we go places where HE did not tell us to go..you know what I mean.. the enemy has rights and we can get stomped on. Let HIM lead and guide you.

Jesus is Lord..nothing has changed :) your FATHER? HES GOD! bind the enemy in JESUS name.. they HAVE to..leave

Upvote 0