manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love peta And the way they stand up for animals. They give KFC a hard time and free tortured animals.

I really like people like that. I guess I am a supporter.

Do you like PETA?

If anyone leaves a negative response I might donate some money for each one to help their cause.

This is their latest thing..

SeaWorld killer whales are slaves - PETA | News.com.au

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟478,139.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I like what P.E.T.A do but i cant visit there sites or add them as facebook friends because there pictures are so graphic and am a self injurer it triggers me so i cant fallow them at all

Am vegetarian and i love animals.
I hate that animals are treated this way

Ella

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like what P.E.T.A do but i cant visit there sites or add them as facebook friends because there pictures are so graphic and am a self injurer it triggers me so i cant fallow them at all

Am vegetarian and i love animals.
I hate that animals are treated this way
Ella

I am the same as you. I am vegetarian too. when I became one I noticed how animals were treated more.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟396,080.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got to love em & how they help get rid of excess pets.
CCF On CNN: PETA Kills Animals
Animal Crackers: CNN Report on PeTA Killing Animals: Fallout (And How!)
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: PETA's hypocrisy - Washington Times
PETA has killed more than 25,000 adoptable cats and dogs at its shelter, according to filings with the Commonwealth of Virginia. Two PETA employees were arrested in North Carolina in 2005 in connection with killing adoptable pets and tossing the bodies into garbage bins. They even offed “perfect,” “adorable” and pregnant animals, according to records kept by the PETA defendants.
So fell free to donate to them & help them rid the world of more pets.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good. Go and donate money to those who give glory to the creature rather than the Creator. Hope you're fine with going against the Bible.
Since when does looking after animals wellbeing contradict any scripture? I think I am up to $30 so far this will do peta and some animals good. :)

Its good to see people helping PETA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟396,080.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since when does looking after animals wellbeing contradict any scripture? I think I am up to $30 so far this will do peta and some animals good. :)

Its good to see people helping PETA

I wonder how many pets PETA will put down with that $30?
PETA Kills Animals -- And It's A Felony
How are they able to still function, even with the truth being waved in our faces? By the financial support that we as a society give them. PETA brings in 30 million a year, and it’s not going to help the animals, its going to nude commercials and its going towards helping arsonist and extreme terrorist ( as long as they are helping animals). How do I stop this? How do we stop this? We DON’T give them our money, we expose the truth and we push for no kill shelters nationwide so that there is NO oppourtunity to get away with these crimes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
THanks guys for being in the thread. I tried donating to PETA but it didn't work. It had issues with state/province. I tried a few times but to no avail. if you guys know a way around it it would be appreciated if you tell me. you cant write the state you live in.

I sent it to animals Australia instead which is the next best thing. :)

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BackwardsJustice

Jan 8, 2012
USA
✟156.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Has anyone ever bothered to ask a cow of it wanted a memorial for dead relatives? It might want one, who knows!

Anything is possible. We assume living creatures don't want things, we may be wrong.

You assume ma'm that animals have ethics and consciousness.

Before donating to PETA, or any other group like that. I would suggest donating to the starving children’s fund.

There are many humans whom are suffering worse fates than animals. Beaten wives, children…sexually exploited women and children.

They can speak, but are silenced by their oppressors.

Animals should not be tortured, but they are here to serve us and for us to eat.

Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a good plan. If you don't like PETA and say a negative I donate lol you can't win in the negative. :)

I like things that support the underdog.

Don't think because anyone supports animal rights doesn't mean they neglect supporting people.
I think everyone who whinged should donate $50 to Africa

Upvote 0
B

BettyKrocker

It was a good plan. If you don't like PETA and say a negative I donate lol you can't win in the negative. :)

I like things that support the underdog.

Don't think because anyone supports animal rights doesn't mean they neglect supporting people.
I think everyone who whinged should donate $50 to Africa

No, it just means you prioritize supporting non-conscious organisms over suffering humans.

Upvote 0

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟20,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I love peta And the way they stand up for animals. They give KFC a hard time and free tortured animals.

I really like people like that. I guess I am a supporter.

Do you like PETA?

If anyone leaves a negative response I might donate some money for each one to help their cause.

This is their latest thing..

SeaWorld killer whales are slaves - PETA | News.com.au

better get to donating then.

It is funny that the for the most part same group of people that support PETA also are pro-choice...liberals with no sense of direction.

I think every animal that winds up in a shelter should be eliminated after 30 days. It is a waste of time and money caring for these unwanted animals.

Upvote 0