I love my Staffordshire Terrior a.k.a. "Pitbull" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casslanpepci

Greyhounds Need Love Too!
Nov 12, 2005
Norfolk, England
Visit site
✟15,587.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
ICAM0006.JPG

Here is a pic of Bois, who recently died.

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Ours get gas from turkey! LOL
sorry!:p :p

LOL! boy isn't that the truth! they do have some issues with poultry eh?

How is everyone doing? I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Do you guys get your dogs gifts for Christmas? We're kinda silly. We do.

I have new nieghbors by the way. They are not fans of pitbulls and have been very cool and indifferent since they saw my dogs. Even though my dogs are better behaved than theirs. And their dog has gone after my two, twice now with no incidents what so ever. They don't leash their dog, like the last idiot nieghbors. And that's why the problems occur. But I'm proud of Ti and Jaz! They don't even so much as flinch when that dog comes around the corner at them full bore! Oh well . . . that's my new neighbor's problem--they don't know what they're missin! All those pittie kisses!

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Just stopping by to bump this up again and see if anybody is still around.

UPDATE on new neighbors. They have apparently been watching Tison and Jaz and liked what they saw. They have since changed their tune and are actually very friendly towards them now. YEAH!!! :clap:

Now that it is getting cold-do you guys take steps to keep your dogs warm when going outside/on walks, etc? My parents go to the thrift store and get their doggie little kid sweatshirts and put them on her . . .

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

I just found this thread. I'm a pitbull nut, myself. I own 4 pits. 2 adults, 2 pups. I plan to own pits my for the res of my life, specifically I plan to breed my own. It's the only surefire way to know the dog you're getting and it's genes unless you're good friends with a breeder.

:wave: blueafgani! glad you agree that pitties are the best dogs EVER! i have two mixes myself and absolutely love them. will never get another dog either. i am really tired of all the negative press this breed gets, so that is why i opened this thread so we could come to a place and talk about the good aspects of them. like all those pittie kisses. . . someone said at the conception of this thread that they need "licker" licenses cuz they like to kiss us so much! welcome blueafgani! i look forward to hearing some cool, neat stories about your pitbulls.

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FearAintFaith

May 7, 2007
Fort Worth Texas
✟7,972.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Here is my sweet boy Buddy aka Butter Butt. He is MY baby. A couple of years ago two puppies wondered into our backyard looking for food and wanting to play with our two dogs. One was a GSD mix and the other a pit mix. We spent a while trying to figure out who they belonged to but never had any luck. The GSD pup found a home with a nice family and Bud and I fell in love. He has been my baby ever since. Honestly he is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever met and cant stop wagging his entire body let alone his tail when you even say his name. He forever won me over to pits.

budsad.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.