I love my Staffordshire Terrior a.k.a. "Pitbull" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
we're still waiting for rain. how about you?
We have had rain off and on...Never really a downpour...If it is a downpour it is quick and over........We need a really good long rain.....................

Upvote 0

KitsapGirl

Jul 11, 2007
Bremerton, WA
Visit site
✟15,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've had three AmStaffs in my life.

RalphAlpha was a clown! unfortunately he was stolen out of my back yard shortly after we got him.:cry:

His brother Brutus was great! He was very faithful and LOADS of fun. He died of salmonella poisoning...It was horrific.

My favorite was Brutus's son Popeye. I'll have to post a photo of him for you guys...he won a beauty contest! There will never be another dog like Popeye. He was an unusual 85 pounds heavy, but the biggest baby you'd ever meet! Popeye was the type that when I walked him (me weighing 110) he would take me for a drag! People would cross the street when they saw him, even though it wasn't necessary!

This dog was so gentle that he would lie down & cradle my infant son & neice laying on the floor. He'd just lay there while they were sleeping and kind of protect them.

It breaks my heart that this breed has been persecuted. I'd own another in a heartbeat.

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is just to let you know that Bois has died today (2nd August) due to complications arising with his diabetes. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh so sorry......I will pray for you...I know it is hard to lose a friend..God bless

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

We have had rain off and on...Never really a downpour...If it is a downpour it is quick and over........We need a really good long rain.....................

we finally got some out in this desert! Praise God!

I've had three AmStaffs in my life.

RalphAlpha was a clown! unfortunately he was stolen out of my back yard shortly after we got him.:cry:

His brother Brutus was great! He was very faithful and LOADS of fun. He died of salmonella poisoning...It was horrific.

My favorite was Brutus's son Popeye. I'll have to post a photo of him for you guys...he won a beauty contest! There will never be another dog like Popeye. He was an unusual 85 pounds heavy, but the biggest baby you'd ever meet! Popeye was the type that when I walked him (me weighing 110) he would take me for a drag! People would cross the street when they saw him, even though it wasn't necessary!

This dog was so gentle that he would lie down & cradle my infant son & neice laying on the floor. He'd just lay there while they were sleeping and kind of protect them.

It breaks my heart that this breed has been persecuted. I'd own another in a heartbeat.

amen to that! they are the greatest and i want to do to the media what they did to this wonderful breed of dog! welcome! :hug:

This is just to let you know that Bois has died today (2nd August) due to complications arising with his diabetes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this Ephraimsdaughter. I just can't even imagine how you must feel and won't try to pretend to. I just pray the Lord lift your spirits with good memories of Bois! God bless you. :hug:

Oh so sorry......I will pray for you...I know it is hard to lose a friend..God bless

amen Savedsis

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.