Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I just had the strangest experience... I think i have a phantom cat. I was sitting in my chair at the table having a cigarette and...? I felt something that i thought was my cat claw me from under the chair on my side, and I've actually got fresh claw marks from where i felt it...

How many claw marks were left??

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
How many claw marks were left??
They were not very bad marks, But there were light marks, three scratches, they were bleeding just a little bit... It was like, or as if, the cat, or my cat, was playing under the chair i was sitting in and accidentally got me like he sometimes does, only it wasn't him...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
While I no longer jump to the conclusion that paranormal
activity is automatically demonic, one thing that might
lessen it (if it is) would be to play Christian praise and
worship music in your home. A demonic entity probably
won't want to hang around long listening to that.

If for some reason that escalates things, though, then I
don't know what to tell you, other than maybe having a
Christian home-cleansing ritual of some kind, if there is
one.

-
I do that all the time, I listen to KLOVE all day long at times, I don't watch much TV anymore, mainly listen to music, and yes, your right they do not like and leave and do not come around somtimes because of it, I believe...

Praise and praise music is a very valuable tool, even weapon...

God Bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Man, so much has gone on with me that I do not know where to begin...

It only happens to me every once in a while now, the only point of it with me being to keep me aware and curious about a spirit realm here with us... Stuff like this does not happen nearly as often anymore, but, it seems to happen, when I'm about to walk away from being curious about another realm or reality here with us... Like saying, "wait, don't walk away, come back, don't give up on it J, don't leave us (like this)" Kinda thing...

Nothing has been happening for a extended period of time now, except, recently I was gonna give up and walk away, even quitting posting on here for awhile, and it's like something knew that, and did not want me to do that, and... Well, it wants me to stay curious about and pursue it, and when I think about giving up and walking away, things like this seem to start happening all over again...

Anyhow, I just think, whatever "it" is, it just does not want me to give up and walk away, I think it's pretty harmless for the most part, but...?

I'm just tired, I need a break...

I was going to pursue other interests for awhile, that would take my mind off of "this", and I think it is just worried that I'll wind up walking away and giving up on it/this altogether...

I told them, i just need a break for awhile, but they are kinda saying, "but your so close, please don't give up or walk away, at least not permanently..."

Anyhow,

God Bless!
Could be demonic, I would not be surprised.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
They were not very bad marks, But there were light marks, three scratches, they were bleeding just a little bit... It was like, or as if, the cat, or my cat, was playing under the chair i was sitting in and accidentally got me like he sometimes does, only it wasn't him...

That type of sign usually comes in threes and could be demonic activity...you might want to look into it.

Upvote 0

Creekwalker

Feb 27, 2018
Marshall
✟10,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi Neogaia,
I was one who had a desire to experience and communicate with the spiritual realm and those within it. And I had plenty of experiences too. Many experiences were beautiful and seemingly positive. Part of the intelligent setup. It was demonic oppression that finally drove me to Christ. Things will get worse. You indicated that when you feel like walking away they want you back. They do! And they will begin to terrorize you, to break down your will, in order to get you to open up to them further.
There are lots of good books on oppression, exorcism and Deliverance. Please read up on the experiences of others, what they went through, and how they were delivered. Removing or banishing demons must take the form of a command in the name of Jesus, to go.
I’ll be praying for you along with others on the forum.

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Beautyinsteadofashes

Site Supporter
May 16, 2017
Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just had the strangest experience... I think i have a phantom cat. I was sitting in my chair at the table having a cigarette and...? I felt something that i thought was my cat claw me from under the chair on my side, and I've actually got fresh claw marks from where i felt it... And i did what i usually do, got up and started yelling at the cat. But, when i got up my cat was fast asleep in the other room by the window in his window perch... I've got actual claw marks that were not there before that, but, my cat did not do it... So, just what in the hell did...? I thought i saw it run away when i got up also out of the corner of my eye anyway...

Very strange...?

Also not the first time I thought i have seen what I'm gonna call "phantom animals" but, this is the first time i have marks from what I'm gonna call a "phantom animal"...?

Strange...?

God Bless!
I don’t know what to make if this kind of thing. But here is something that happened to me many years ago.
I lived with a friend and her family and my room was in the attic.
One Morning, just as I was waking up, I felt something at the foot of the bed. It felt Exactly like a cat...I felt the pressure of something walking up the bed, along my legs, starting from my feet. I did not look, but it felt Exactly like a cat walking up the bed. Right along side my leg. It came all the way up my body until right beside my face. Then after a pause, I heard right in my ear, loudly “Bloop”. Like a noise a cartoon fish would make. I shot out of bed and told everyone downstairs what happened. (Btw there were no cats in the house). It was then they told me they had a cat die in the attic.
That was 11 years ago. I don’t know what to make of it to this day.

Reactions: Rajni
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hi Neogaia,
Things will get worse. You indicated that when you feel like walking away they want you back. They do! And they will begin to terrorize you, to break down your will, in order to get you to open up to them further.

They have 1000s of years of experience doing just that...

Reactions: Creekwalker
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They have 1000s of years of experience doing just that...

And before you know it they will convince you that you are some one special, like one of the two witnesses, or their favorite one is that you are Jesus Himself. If a person's weakness is to be someone (like Job, or Paul) then they certainly will work on a person to make that happen. Perhaps, this is a teaching as to the "Why" there are so many false prophets, and false Jesus in the world.

Upvote 0

Creekwalker

Feb 27, 2018
Marshall
✟10,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Right! While the victim is cooperating there are often what seem to be great benefits, insights, spiritual progress and even quick manifestation of desires. This is demon magic. Satan is powerful. This is all part of the set up, which might go on for years. Yet the victim’s energy will be draining and consciousness fracturing and the nervous system will be weakened. The entity wants to fully enter. Then we get suspicious. Maybe something is wrong. When the demons think they might be losing their victim, the Halloween crap starts for real. The nightmare really begins. Fortunately, Jesus saves and God is stronger.

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already mentioned I did not do anything to invite anything bad or evil into my life, and I know that for a fact... Job did not either, and look what happened with him... He did not give anything evil permission to come into his life, so, all that they have to have "your permission" stuff is bunk, they only need God's permission...
Based on many people's experience with demons, God seems to allow demons to have access to people who give permission to demons, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. But resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being accomplished by your brethren who are in the world. (1 Peter 5:8-9 NASB)​

Job was a blameless and upright man, he did not seek connection with the spirit realm. He gave no foothold for Satan to access him through either pursuing the spirit realm or other sins. That's why Satan had to seek permission from God in order to attack Job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Creekwalker
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums