Western Pa
✟203,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What The Lord allows is freewill. He has given us freewill to open and close doors. In this case, a door needs to be closed. Closed and locked.The scratching I have seen before. Later, that same man became possessed to the point of scratching from the inside out spelling words out on his stomach. It starts out with subtle things occuring that can not be explained. The whole time they try to gain your trust by acting like your friend.Next, after trust is gained, they will tell you what is best for you. This is why they are called deceiving(seducing) spirits.

Upvote 0

Andreas89

Feb 23, 2018
Sherbrooke
✟16,785.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
In the Apocalypse of Abraham, which was almost certainly written originally in Hebrew, we have an interesting portion, where Azazel speaks to Abraham through a bird, and the angel that is guiding Abraham gives him this advice:

And I uttered the words that the angel taught me. And then the angel said to me, "Answer him not! For God has given him power over those who answer him." And the angel spoke to me again saying, "However much he speak to you, answer him not, in order that he may have no free access to you, because the Eternal One has given him 'weight and will' in this respect." And I did that which was commanded me by the angel, and no matter how much he spoke to me, I answered him nothing whatsoever.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone care to try and explain this...?
That doesn't sound legit to me, Neogaia. I would definitely be taking authority over that. God has a way which is pure although I certainly understand about seeing strange things and being overwhelmed by it all. Sometimes God allows people to go through unexplainable things, spiritually. In those kinds of trials trust can be challenged. I have a tendency to do the wrong thing in these times. I keep failing and I keep coming back to God.

In my own experience God has shown me that He is sovereign over all of it. That gives me the ability to trust and commit myself to His ways. Proverbs 3:5 helped me with the whole process

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
lean not on your own understanding

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
That doesn't sound legit to me, Neogaia. I would definitely be taking authority over that. God has a way which is pure although I certainly understand about seeing strange things and being overwhelmed by it all. Sometimes God allows people to go through unexplainable things, spiritually. In those kinds of trials trust can be challenged. I have a tendency to do the wrong thing in these times. I keep failing and I keep coming back to God.

In my own experience God has shown me that He is sovereign over all of it. That gives me the ability to trust and commit myself to His ways. Proverbs 3:5 helped me with the whole process

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
lean not on your own understanding
Maybe that is what I'm supposed to learn...

I don't like to say this, but with time and experience, I can now recognize and know when the enemy or demons are around and when they are not and when they leave... God is present with at all times, even during theirs... These moments are very few and far between now and usually very short lived, whereas with God's presence and God in my life, it totally different and the near exact opposite, he never, ever leaves me nor forsakes me through it all... And whereas the enemy and me do not say much to each other, me and God talk all the time...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Lily of Valleys

Jun 30, 2017
Australia
✟68,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man, so much has gone on with me that I do not know where to begin...

It only happens to me every once in a while now, the only point of it with me being to keep me aware and curious about a spirit realm here with us... Stuff like this does not happen nearly as often anymore, but, it seems to happen, when I'm about to walk away from being curious about another realm or reality here with us... Like saying, "wait, don't walk away, come back, don't give up on it J, don't leave us (like this)" Kinda thing...

Nothing has been happening for a extended period of time now, except, recently I was gonna give up and walk away, even quitting posting on here for awhile, and it's like something knew that, and did not want me to do that, and... Well, it wants me to stay curious about and pursue it, and when I think about giving up and walking away, things like this seem to start happening all over again...

Anyhow, I just think, whatever "it" is, it just does not want me to give up and walk away, I think it's pretty harmless for the most part, but...?

I'm just tired, I need a break...

I was going to pursue other interests for awhile, that would take my mind off of "this", and I think it is just worried that I'll wind up walking away and giving up on it/this altogether...

I told them, i just need a break for awhile, but they are kinda saying, "but your so close, please don't give up or walk away, at least not permanently..."

Anyhow,

God Bless!
Until you reject them outright, they will keep coming back. The link below lists the things that would potentially open the door for demons and give them grounds to stay. Hope it would be of some help.

Legal Rights of Demons - How to Deal With Them

Last edited:
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe that is what I'm supposed to learn...

I don't like to say this, but with time and experience, I can now recognize and know when the enemy or demons are around and when they are not and when they leave... God is present with at all times, even during theirs... These moments are very few and far between now and usually very short lived, whereas with God's presence and God in my life, it totally different and the near exact opposite, he never, ever leaves me nor forsakes me through it all... And whereas the enemy and me do not say much to each other, me and God talk all the time...

Anyway,

God Bless!
Neo, I had some demonic encounters when I was a young Christian many years ago. But after I obtained assurance from God and the scripture about 15 years ago, I have had no more of those encounters. The assurance came from God speaking it to me, and then confirmation from the scripture by the full understanding and embracing of the gospel message, which is the experience of "sabbath rest" in the book of Heb. I hope you obtain your breakthrough.
TD:)

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing has been happening for a extended period of time now, except, recently I was gonna give up and walk away, even quitting posting on here for awhile, and it's like something knew that, and did not want me to do that, and... Well, it wants me to stay curious about and pursue it, and when I think about giving up and walking away, things like this seem to start happening all over again...

I told them, i just need a break for awhile, but they are kinda saying, "but your so close, please don't give up or walk away, at least not permanently..."

Anyhow,

God Bless!
Please allow me to second this sentiment. I have not known you much as a brother, but I have seen something of what you have faced and the fact you are still with us in good spirits demonstrates something of an endurance that I believe has a yet unrealised great potential value.

Yet, it/they needs God's permission, and God has allowed it...?
You might consider how Job was tested, and then see what is written for your benefit in Jeremiah 17:10.

Upvote 0

DominicBaptiste

Oct 16, 2017
North Alabama
✟21,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I just had the strangest experience... I think i have a phantom cat. I was sitting in my chair at the table having a cigarette and...? I felt something that i thought was my cat claw me from under the chair on my side, and I've actually got fresh claw marks from where i felt it... And i did what i usually do, got up and started yelling at the cat. But, when i got up my cat was fast asleep in the other room by the window in his window perch... I've got actual claw marks that were not there before that, but, my cat did not do it... So, just what in the hell did...? I thought i saw it run away when i got up also out of the corner of my eye anyway...

Very strange...?

Also not the first time I thought i have seen what I'm gonna call "phantom animals" but, this is the first time i have marks from what I'm gonna call a "phantom animal"...?

Strange...?

God Bless!
You might mention it to your regular doctor and see what they think. I used to have a friend who said his deceased father was playing with the lights in his house, and I took a Freudian approach and asked about his sex life, and it turned out he had not dated in over a year. I saw him with some girl after that. Some monks who spend a lot of time alone start having strange visions. It may be religious in nature, but I think people are social creatures, so if you spend too much time alone, you may go a little nuts.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Man, so much has gone on with me that I do not know where to begin...

It only happens to me every once in a while now, the only point of it with me being to keep me aware and curious about a spirit realm here with us... Stuff like this does not happen nearly as often anymore, but, it seems to happen, when I'm about to walk away from being curious about another realm or reality here with us... Like saying, "wait, don't walk away, come back, don't give up on it J, don't leave us (like this)" Kinda thing...

Anyhow, I just think, whatever "it" is, it just does not want me to give up and walk away, I think it's pretty harmless for the most part, but...?

I'm just tired, I need a break...

I was going to pursue other interests for awhile, that would take my mind off of "this", and I think it is just worried that I'll wind up walking away and giving up on it/this altogether...

Anyhow,

God Bless!
Well, if it is a demon sort of thing.... believing that it is "harmless" is your first mistake.

There are two possibilities.

1/ It was a stray cat and you DID see it run away out of the corner of your eye.

2/ Since you have claw marks, if it is not a real other cat... then you need to pray over your house, immediately. Ask for forgiveness of all and any resent sins, command, in the name of Jesus, that all evil associates leave your residence, give your residence to God and make it His domain. Pray to put a dome or hedge of righteousness over your home and yourself and forbid, in the name of our savior, Jesus Christ and the power of His shed blood, for any evil forces to enter the home or have any mental or physical influence on you or your family.

This needs to be done in a audible, authoritative voice as you walk throughout your home. This is not your power but the power of the blood of Christ.

Even if this is not the true issue of your incident... it will ensure that it won't be in the future.

Friends of mine had an entity in their home. It was "harmless" but they did this and they could then, from time to time, see this thing outside on the side walk by their house, pacing but it could not enter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I think they need YOUR permission actually..
We know God allows his creatures to make bad decisions.
I already mentioned I did not do anything to invite anything bad or evil into my life, and I know that for a fact... Job did not either, and look what happened with him... He did not give anything evil permission to come into his life, so, all that they have to have "your permission" stuff is bunk, they only need God's permission...

God Bless!

Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you being serious or sarcastic...?
No, i'm serious !
It's an important topic, to remind us of the reality of the unseen realm and the risks involved when you interact with it / open up to it.
Even if it was just a strange cat in your house (which i don't think it was).

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, if it is a demon sort of thing.... believing that it is "harmless" is your first mistake.

There are two possibilities.

1/ It was a stray cat and you DID see it run away out of the corner of your eye.

2/ Since you have claw marks, if it is not a real other cat... then you need to pray over your house, immediately. Ask for forgiveness of all and any resent sins, command, in the name of Jesus, that all evil associates leave your residence, give your residence to God and make it His domain. Pray to put a dome or hedge of righteousness over your home and yourself and forbid, in the name of our savior, Jesus Christ and the power of His shed blood, for any evil forces to enter the home or have any mental or physical influence on you or your family.

This needs to be done in a audible, authoritative voice as you walk throughout your home. This is not your power but the power of the blood of Christ.

Even if this is not the true issue of your incident... it will ensure that it won't be in the future.

Friends of mine had an entity in their home. It was "harmless" but they did this and they could then, from time to time, see this thing outside on the side walk by their house, pacing but it could not enter.
I have prayed and talked with God about it, and he is talking back to and with me about it, and well... Evil presences are few and far between and usually very short lived in my life, and I do believe God's got it, so to speak, and got me and got my back, and whereas God never leaves me or forsakes me... And he gives nothing permission without already seeing the future or outcome of such, and that in the end it will be, or will be made good, and for a good and holy purpose when all is said and done and I am having faith and trust in that, and Him (God)...

Anyway, I have explained or tried to explain this so many times, I just do not think you guys are getting it, or me...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I already mentioned I did not do anything to invite anything bad or evil into my life, and I know that for a fact... Job did not either, and look what happened with him... He did not give anything evil permission to come into his life, so, all that they have to have "your permission" stuff is bunk, they only need God's permission...

God Bless!
They usually need both i.m.o.
Good point about Job though.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
No, i'm serious !
It's an important topic, to remind us of the reality of the unseen realm and the risks involved when you interact with it / open up to it.
Even if it was just a strange cat in your house (which i don't think it was).
Oh, well, thank you very much then sir...

It's hard to tell on here sometimes...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yet, it/they needs God's permission, and God has allowed it...?
I think all things that happen are allowed by God. However, having said that, I think that these entities operate inside of the parameters that God allows them to. They have lines that they cannot cross. If, for some reason they head into an area where God doesn't want them to go, due to His plan and will, then they will be forbidden.

I also believe that it is the things that we do that give them the "right" to enter. We open the door by using Satanic tools like tarot cards or Ouija boards, doing a seance, or some other thing that allows them the access.

I'm no expert but I do know that there are certain things that people do to allow them in.

Lucky for us we have the most powerful being.... He can be called on.

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Just because something is allowed by God, doesn't mean that it is approved by God. He allows us to sin, and sin has consequences. (He allowed Adam and Eve to eat the fruit, but He did not approve of it, and they fell as a consequence)

If we choose to sin, we also choose the consequences. The consequences of sorcery ultimately is Hell (Revelation 21:8) and before that demonization and oppression like what you are experiencing.

It is your choice whether to obey God's commandments or rebel and pay the consequences of not doing so. Either way, He is allowing you to make that choice.

Test all spirits, because I don't think that the voice you experience as God is the true God. Because if it was, He would have told you exactly what I just told you.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,240,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
But, I'm "crazy" right... And, this is all part of what is going on with me mentally and it's not real right...? Yet, I've got claw marks...?

God Bless!
While I no longer jump to the conclusion that paranormal
activity is automatically demonic, one thing that might
lessen it (if it is) would be to play Christian praise and
worship music in your home. A demonic entity probably
won't want to hang around long listening to that.

If for some reason that escalates things, though, then I
don't know what to tell you, other than maybe having a
Christian home-cleansing ritual of some kind, if there is
one.

-

Upvote 0