Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I just had the strangest experience... I think i have a phantom cat. I was sitting in my chair at the table having a cigarette and...? I felt something that i thought was my cat claw me from under the chair on my side, and I've actually got fresh claw marks from where i felt it... And i did what i usually do, got up and started yelling at the cat. But, when i got up my cat was fast asleep in the other room by the window in his window perch... I've got actual claw marks that were not there before that, but, my cat did not do it... So, just what in the hell did...? I thought i saw it run away when i got up also out of the corner of my eye anyway...

Very strange...?

Also not the first time I thought i have seen what I'm gonna call "phantom animals" but, this is the first time i have marks from what I'm gonna call a "phantom animal"...?

Strange...?

God Bless!

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What kind of a cigarette were you smoking. :) Just kidding. The thing is if you think something is going on here I would be wary of phantom cats. I don't honestly know but I believe sometimes demons mess with us. It could just be head trips but I've seen this woodpecker a couple of times, the Woody Woodpecker variety and thought it was something like that. Come to find out, it's kind of normal for these birds to be elusive, not unusual to barely get a glance.

It might just be a head trip, I wouldn't worry about it that much. But then again there could be something else going on. Let me ask you seriously, hoping this is just a head trip, have you experienced anything else you think is strange. Odd sort of movements of objects or maybe something involving strange sights or sounds?

The cat could have woke up, stretched and scratched you before it went back to sleep. Something like that, but if there is something else going on I think I would be kind of concerned.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
What kind of a cigarette were you smoking. :) Just kidding. The thing is if you think something is going on here I would be wary of phantom cats. I don't honestly know but I believe sometimes demons mess with us. It could just be head trips but I've seen this woodpecker a couple of times, the Woody Woodpecker variety and thought it was something like that. Come to find out, it's kind of normal for these birds to be elusive, not unusual to barely get a glance.

It might just be a head trip, I wouldn't worry about it that much. But then again there could be something else going on. Let me ask you seriously, hoping this is just a head trip, have you experienced anything else you think is strange. Odd sort of movements of objects or maybe something involving strange sights or sounds?

The cat could have woke up, stretched and scratched you before it went back to sleep. Something like that, but if there is something else going on I think I would be kind of concerned.
Man, so much has gone on with me that I do not know where to begin...

It only happens to me every once in a while now, the only point of it with me being to keep me aware and curious about a spirit realm here with us... Stuff like this does not happen nearly as often anymore, but, it seems to happen, when I'm about to walk away from being curious about another realm or reality here with us... Like saying, "wait, don't walk away, come back, don't give up on it J, don't leave us (like this)" Kinda thing...

Nothing has been happening for a extended period of time now, except, recently I was gonna give up and walk away, even quitting posting on here for awhile, and it's like something knew that, and did not want me to do that, and... Well, it wants me to stay curious about and pursue it, and when I think about giving up and walking away, things like this seem to start happening all over again...

Anyhow, I just think, whatever "it" is, it just does not want me to give up and walk away, I think it's pretty harmless for the most part, but...?

I'm just tired, I need a break...

I was going to pursue other interests for awhile, that would take my mind off of "this", and I think it is just worried that I'll wind up walking away and giving up on it/this altogether...

I told them, i just need a break for awhile, but they are kinda saying, "but your so close, please don't give up or walk away, at least not permanently..."

Anyhow,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

iEye

Captain
Feb 7, 2018
the Southwest
✟1,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
78775933-C477-4E2F-83F8-1FA2075E88C6.jpeg

The Ghost and the Darkness

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

It only happens to me every once in a while now, the only point of it with me being to keep me aware and curious about a spirit realm here with us... Stuff like this does not happen nearly as often anymore, but, it seems to happen, when I'm about to walk away from being curious about another realm or reality here with us... Like saying, "wait, don't walk away, come back, don't give up on it J, don't leave us (like this)" Kinda thing...

Nothing has been happening for a extended period of time now, except, recently I was gonna give up and walk away, even quitting posting on here for awhile, and it's like something knew that, and did not want me to do that, and... Well, it wants me to stay curious about and pursue it, and when I think about giving up and walking away, things like this seem to start happening all over again...

Anyhow, I just think, whatever "it" is, it just does not want me to give up and walk away, I think it's pretty harmless for the most part, but...?

I was going to pursue other interests for awhile, that would take my mind off of "this", and I think it is just worried that I'll wind up walking away and giving up on it/this altogether...

I told them, i just need a break for awhile, but they are kinda saying, "but your so close, please don't give up or walk away, at least not permanently..."

Anyhow,

God Bless!
Whenever you are feeling curious about the spirit realms, just remember that there is nothing but demons and fallen angels in there. They are purely evil.

John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy"

They are evil spirits, that wants to hurt you, steal your body and control you, and you can gain nothing by exploring that. There is nothing good about them whatsoever. If you associate with them, you are giving Satan legal rights to your life, so try and remember that. They are playing tricks with you in order to get you curious, so just pray and give everything to Jesus whenever it happens. Worship Him and tell them to leave in Jesus' name. Giving in to them in any way is a form of sorcery, and you will need to repent of this as a sin.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Whenever you are feeling curious about the spirit realms, just remember that there is nothing but demons and fallen angels in there. They are purely evil.

John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy"

They are evil spirits, that wants to hurt you, steal your body and control you, and you can gain nothing by exploring that. There is nothing good about them whatsoever. If you associate with them, you are giving Satan legal rights to your life, so try and remember that. They are playing tricks with you in order to get you curious, so just pray and give everything to Jesus whenever it happens. Worship Him and tell them to leave in Jesus' name. Giving in to them in any way is a form of sorcery, and you will need to repent of this as a sin.
There are twice as many holy angels here as there is demons, but, thanks anyway...

God is allowing it for a reason and purpose involving me also, I know that for certain...

I was pursuing that reason and purpose, but am thinking about not doing it for a while, and maybe revisiting the issue later on...

I have had contact with both over the last 8 years or so, when this started...

I pray about it and talk to God about it a lot, and he talks to me sometimes about it...

"My sheep know my voice and a strangers voice they will not follow..."

I am learning the "discerning of spirits" skill/ability right now, to tell the bad ones, from the good ones, cause, as I said, there is both, and I've dealt with and have had contact with both...

Thanks for the concern though...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
There are twice as many holy angels here as there is demons, but, thanks anyway...

God is allowing it for a reason and purpose involving me also, I know that for certain...

I was pursuing that reason and purpose, but am thinking about not doing it for a while, and maybe revisiting the issue later on...

I have had contact with both over the last 8 years or so, when this started...

I pray about it and talk to God about it a lot, and he talks to me sometimes about it...

"My sheep know my voice and a strangers voice they will not follow..."

I am learning the "discerning of spirits" skill/ability right now, to tell the bad ones, from the good ones, cause, as I said, there is both, and I've dealt with and have had contact with both...

Thanks for the concern though...

God Bless!
I know there are holy angels too. I have had experiences with them and I have spoken to them. And I have had fallen angels appearing as angels of light, at times almost deceiving me (if God hadn't corrected me).

But what you are talking about aren't good spirits. Holy angels are only ever going to point you towards Jesus Christ, and demons/angels of false light will point you away from Him. We are never supposed to be "in contact" with Holy Angels, they are there to help us in our walk with God.

I also have the gift of discerning of spirits, and I have been in contact with the other side (both through the Holy Spirit rebuking them and through sorcery which is always sin), and I can tell you this much: God will never lead us to contact evil spirits, although He may allow it when He is allowing Satan to test us. He has for me, but it wasn't exactly His will, just something I had to go through. Is Jesus your main focus in this, or are you just playing around with the occult to see what will happen?

Just make sure to pray that the Lord also teaches you about false angels of light, because the evil spirits will shine and they can even look like God when doing so. (Unless you know the real Jesus, and you can tell the difference). Always command the evil spirits in Jesus' name to tell you who their Master is. The evil ones will always say Satan, even when appearing as false angels of light. And stay obedient to Christ. He would not let them talk, and neither should we. In rare cases, when someone is demonized, we can command them to tell us their legal rights or their mission, but having conversations with them other than that is sin.

I'm speaking from A LOT of experience and lots of failure. So I just want to make sure that you won't get into any more trouble. Always go with Scripture and follow God's will. Always command the evil spirits in Jesus' name, and never just talk to them. Never just listen to a voice either, unless you test it first. Are you doing this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Anyhow,

God Bless!
It sounds like circling, and you have a history with this. I don't think you need to walk away I think you need to run. There is a 'them', this isn't healthy spiritually, it sounds like your being groomed for possession, that's not joke. Maybe it's nothing but if you are dealing with what I think you might be it's time to reject this influence in your life. When I was an early Christian I had a visitation, I think but cannot confirm, I was visited by a demon. The proper response is to invoke the name of Christ and trust me when I tell you, they have no answer for that.

It might be head trips, I hope it is. But if your hearing voices from the spiritual realm it can't be good. You don't want to play with this, you got away from it for a while so do what you did to get away from it. I know what I would tell them, in the name of Christ go away.

Like I said, this sounds like circling. The one thing they fear above all things is the name of Christ. Spend some time exploring the New Testament because it might be that message they are trying to keep you from. I hope this is head trips but if it's not you need to send them away.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
I think most people hear voices one sort or another in their heads. Your not dead up there. I mean I have an active imagination, I can hear whatever I want to hear and ignore whatever I dont want to hear, and I am not bound to obey any voices, I am free in the Lord. I can also hear competing voices from God and the enemy.

Other thing, maybe you moved your leg and unwittingly scratched it.

Another thing, people who are troubled by voices are likely under a demonic attack, and they confuse those voices as originating from their own selves, so become self condemned thinking they are horrendously sinful.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I just had the strangest experience... I think i have a phantom cat. I was sitting in my chair at the table having a cigarette and...? I felt something that i thought was my cat claw me from under the chair on my side, and I've actually got fresh claw marks from where i felt it... And i did what i usually do, got up and started yelling at the cat. But, when i got up my cat was fast asleep in the other room by the window in his window perch... I've got actual claw marks that were not there before that, but, my cat did not do it... So, just what in the hell did...? I thought i saw it run away when i got up also out of the corner of my eye anyway...

Very strange...?

Also not the first time I thought i have seen what I'm gonna call "phantom animals" but, this is the first time i have marks from what I'm gonna call a "phantom animal"...?

Strange...?

God Bless!

If you saw something run away and it wasn't your cat, the easiest explanation might be you have another animal hiding out in your house somewhere.

• Haha
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Eyes behind the eyes and clawing is the demonic. If you continue to justify them, it will only lead you into a pit. Please heed the warning!
Yet, it/they needs God's permission, and God has allowed it...?

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
No, just cigarettes only...
I used to be an alcohol addict because papa n mama drink and smoke sometimes and put licquor at home so i just tried it and addicted. And when i smoke i stop after i finish one pack.

But after i learned that our body is the Temple of God i would not again do what i wish with this body as i did be4.

• Friendly
Upvote 0