United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
that is equal citizenship
God bless you Billy. Factually speaking, according to documented accounts it was the Israeli government that initiated the violence First and have continued the offensive violence. Factually speaking it is Palestine in the defensive position. As aborhent as the latest actions of Palestine are against Israel, according to All Humans Rights groups, the actions are still in self-defense to the Israeli government's much worse actions against Palestine. I realize this may not be what you want to hear, but it is factual. I welcome and would appreciate it if you could show Facts to the contrary here. May you be guided accordingly in God's Love, Peace, and Knowledge.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All Humans Rights groups, the actions are still in self-defense to the Israeli government's much worse actions against Palestine.
Please quote the human rights group that are classifying the atrocities committed on October 7 as self defense.

Upvote 0

Billy Evmur

Brother
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2018
London
Visit site
✟83,771.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God bless you Billy. Factually speaking, according to documented accounts it was the Israeli government that initiated the violence First and have continued the offensive violence. Factually speaking it is Palestine in the defensive position. As aborhent as the latest actions of Palestine are against Israel, according to All Humans Rights groups, the actions are still in self-defense to the Israeli government's much worse actions against Palestine. I realize this may not be what you want to hear, but it is factual. I welcome and would appreciate it if you could show Facts to the contrary here. May you be guided accordingly in God's Love, Peace, and Knowledge.
factual according to Hamas

Upvote 0