United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello all,

I was searching for something in Google and this forum popped up. It has been a while since I posted and thought I would drop in and say hello. I don't know if any of you remember me or not. Not much has changed with me except I think I have calmed my overenthusiastic tendencies to argue a bit. Lol, anyway, hello and maybe I will look around a bit and see what is going on.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I was searching for something in Google and this forum popped up. It has been a while since I posted and thought I would drop in and say hello. I don't know if any of you remember me or not. Not much has changed with me except I think I have calmed my overenthusiastic tendencies to argue a bit. Lol, anyway, hello and maybe I will look around a bit and see what is going on.
Hey there!

I remember you! I think maybe I’m not so familiar around here either as I’ve been pretty tied up for a few years changing jobs and going back to school.

I don’t have much inclination to argue either (or “teach”), so when I look around at threads I don’t have much to say, though I want to be participating.

We need more plain-old chit-chat or just talking threads. I’m just not sure anyone would be interested in what I’ve been up to. It’s probably only interesting to me, LOL.

Great to see you though!

• Agree
Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello all,

Welcome back!:)

Upvote 0