• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I feel like the whole world hates me.

kenneth nathan

Jan 3, 2016
canada
✟8,107.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to nice. I want to help people out. I want to be in a community in a friendly and welcoming environment. All that are dreams. My own sister insults me. Why are ones who don't think highly of me, are the people close to me. I feel their bitterness and dislike. What did i do? I try to be nice, but they constantly fight and argue with me. Even when I distance myself from conflict. You have the bank teller telling me to <staff edit>back off <staff edit>, all i wanted was to withdraw my money. The expressionless McDonald cashier, was like "huh huh, here is your Mc chicken, next. My colleagues, like hi first day, then constantly avoiding me. Whenever i ask someone what time it is, there like, "I'm sorry I don't know why i took so long to answer" When you hear that over and over again makes me feel insignificant. I became withdrawn stick with the people who love and consider me as a person. Then you have people around you, who dissolve your little social network, make you feel like your worthless. Its like a constant. battle Sometimes its overwhelming. I know only christ will pull me through, but their is the uncertainity, what I'm too broke, what if there is anything I can't do, about this battle going on. The bitterness, The resentment. I want to be myself. That's all i ever wanted. I don't want to be bitter, resent or be left in the corner, to witness other people's bitterness and the coldness.

Last edited by a moderator:

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Everyone goes through ups and downs in their relationships with other people, certainly including family members. Sometimes it's partially me responsible for some of my downs. If you expect poor treatment from others, you will exhibit an attitude of what you expect. Try to do the opposite and uplift others around you with a greeting and a smile, including strangers at the bank, etc. The times are hard and lots of people are stressed out and down, so you aren't alone in your thoughts and feelings. Try some different things and see how many people you can make feel better about themselves tomorrow. You might be surprised to find out how many people will return the effort. Nobody enjoys being stressed out and down.

Upvote 0

kenneth nathan

Jan 3, 2016
canada
✟8,107.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I barely have any expectations from others. Its just I'm stunned when i encounter these situations, did i say or do something. My mind ponders about it. That leads to state of insecurity, I just can't help feel like the situation isn't going to end well after a second or third time etc. I am happy for the relationships i have, I just got to get over those relationships with people that don't get along with me.

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

Detorrey Davis

Oct 6, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
✟15,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys, I’m struggling with the same thing in my life. I used to be this guy that everybody loved but ever since 2011 or a little b4, I became this guy that everybody hated and it’s only gotten worse up to now. But I do remember the words of Christ, he said “if the world hates u, remember it hated me first”. So that gives me hope for a good future. But ive also made plenty mistakes with God and don’t think he’s gonna forgive me, so that’s y I think everybody hates me. But I could be wrong. But yeah, everybody hates me and when I try to help them or be on their side, they do me wrong. It seems to me like their inwardly calling my God weak or something. But I know God is a loving and forgiving God and Something inside me tells me that everything is going to be alright. But people make me think otherwise. It’s to the point where I almost hate people now, and I’ve always loved people. But I shall see what happens in the future, I will continue to love people and my enemies like Jesus said and see what happens. But I hope we all come to find out that everything is ok. Be strong y’all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Upvote 0