I dont want to go to Heaven.....

anaunJq

Dec 1, 2011
✟7,715.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I want to be exactly want GOD wants me to be. :amen:But like alot of things I missed out alot in life like parties,weddings very hermit lifestyle not reallly my idea just born to it i guess. I just dont think I should end up there and certainly not in hell thats not even funny. So be a good samaritan ghost perhaps, maybe?

Last edited:

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
So be a good samaritan ghost perhaps, maybe?

You're not coming back as Casper the friendly ghost, not gonna happen. You'll either be one of the sheep or the goats when the Angels come to separate the wheat from the tares.

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Perfect world or damaged world? Are you kidding? You must have a sad image of Heaven...maybe boring place filled with people sitting on clouds playing harps?....open your Bible and do some research, it is a very vital alive place.

Give me the place where I don't cry anymore. I'd go yesterday if I didn't have two kids to finish raising. However, I could go peacefully now because I do know who their hearts belong to but it would be a hard road to lose both parents.

Upvote 0
S

Sieben

What you did yesterday is what you will do today, just slightly different. If you get rich it doesn't matter, you're still eating and sleeping as the poorest man will be doing. You aren't missing out on anything, you're doing everything you want every day. God said be content. Why should he give someone more of anything if they whine about everything he does give them? Remember what Moses had to deal with in the wilderness? All of them even though being fed from heaven, with birds and manna, they were still not satisfied. God gave them those things but he was angered.

Upvote 0

KingCrimson250

IS A HOMEBOY
Apr 10, 2009
✟18,395.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Perfect world or damaged world? Are you kidding? You must have a sad image of Heaven...maybe boring place filled with people sitting on clouds playing harps?....open your Bible and do some research, it is a very vital alive place.

Man, no kidding. I used to not like the idea of Heaven because people told me it would be worshipping God for eternity. I would think to myself, "Man, I can't even sit through a half-hour worship set at church. I am not looking forward to that." Then I read through the Bible and understood that the Biblical definition of worship is not singing songs or playing four chords, it's living life with God and in obedience to Him.

I think that regardless of your interpretation of Genesis 1-3, the relationship we see between Adam, Eve and God is probably the closest picture we get in Scripture as to what the new Earth will be like. No clouds, no harps, no singing songs all the time, just enjoying perfect, undamaged relationship with each other and with God.

Upvote 0