✟69,537.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private

YOU ARE IN THE SEMPER REFORMANDA FORUM.

Put this together a while back,a second rate copy of the original five Reformed points of salvation. :)

No serious theology just thoughts going through my head for people to read if they have some free time and in any incidents of discrepancy please refer to the genuine article.

Godless state (Total depravity)

Adams disobedience has thrown the human race into spiritually darkness and death,by being removed from our original environment and state of being,we no longer have the capacity to connect with God by our own agency (Rom 3:11). Memory of some sort should be present of the garden and our creator in the heart of humanity if we are beings truly inclined to spiritual good by nature. This complete lack of connection with the goodness of God implies the damage sustained by the fall was not just an injury but lethal and the utter ruin of the human will to have benevolence with God in our natural corrupted state.

Lords selection (unconditional election)

A title used for our higher power is Lord and he alone determines what is redeemable and what is cast away. The creator and owner of all things is bound by no contract or obligation (Psalm 115:3) to permit his corrupt rebellious creation into his kingdom after the day of judgement. No partnership or negotiations are offered to fallen man for the purpose of salvation to Gods kingdom other than his free divine grace and mercy. By free grace this is meant not as a cheap handout out to all who will come and take the sacred offer,rather the saving grace of god is free of any hindrance or conditions that conscribe the creators decision to righteously save who he chooses and righteously damn who he chooses.

Organised salvation (limited atonement)

From all eternity The triune god decided who the beloved son would suffer for and lay down his life for (Matthew 1:21) saving them from eternal separation when the books are opened and the names revealed. Reprobates and the miserable creatures in hell will not benefit one breath from the infallible work done by Jesus Christ and the precious holy blood that was shed on the cross for the selected group he chose to rescue. Saved solely by grace without merit or personal deservings. No other justification other than gods will to do so,for his will and pleasure.

Resuscitation of the dead (irresistible grace)

The irresistible grace of the TULIP has been deliberately subject to obscene language and accusations by mean spirited Arminian in modern day discussions. The spiritually dead man cannot resist gods saving Grace, because he is dead! This has been manipulated into a forceful unwanted act on Gods part against the believer and an undignified way of recovering fallen creation. Perverted terms like ''spiritually rape'' or love must be reciprocal are used by crude Arminian minded objectors of gods saving grace. Actually when observed closer a lifeless corpse can offer up no resistance,struggle or conflict against a loving merciful gift of spiritually birth. A complete ignorance of the goodness being granted on the part of the heavenly blinded means no fight is to be had only a free gift of redemption. (1 per 2:24)

Yahwehs promise (Preservation of the saints)

The name of the God in the bible is disputed but I'll take some liberty and go with Yayweh. Surely the god that holds the universe in the palm of his hand can deliver his ordained. The sovereign will of god overrides the perceived ability of man,many of which believe they are the ultimate authority of their destination. This cooperating god is an impotent passive character that is not found within the pages of scripture. The true god of the bible works all things for his glory and everything else is secondary. If God so chooses to deliver a person for salvation,he will not fail (John 10:29) and there is no offer to accept or reject,because god chooses you.

So my five points are glory. Glory to our wonderful God. Praise the lord!

Last edited:

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟921,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Great way to remake T.U.L.I.P well done. Would be more helpful to see some more scriptures than just one along with your ideas. Like for Yahwehs promise you can cite John 6:37-40, John 14:16 Revelation 3:5, 14:12-13, Romans 8:28-30, Ephesians 2:8-9 ...etc. just would help people believe in what you're saying more than just giving one verse of scripture that proves each section.

Upvote 0

All Glory To God

Aug 13, 2020
U. K.
✟69,537.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
Great way to remake T.U.L.I.P well done. Would be more helpful to see some more scriptures than just one along with your ideas. Like for Yahwehs promise you can cite John 6:37-40, John 14:16 Revelation 3:5, 14:12-13, Romans 8:28-30, Ephesians 2:8-9 ...etc. just would help people believe in what you're saying more than just giving one verse of scripture that proves each section.

Thank you I am glad you like it. I agree more scripture quotation would have been better.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0