Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I go by Jay or Jason. I’ve been a Christian all my life. And while I don’t always agree with everything most Christians believe in I do talk to God everyday and I try to stay faithful to His word and teachings. I own a calico cat who is literally my only real life friend. Unfortunately I struggle with mental health issues and I am not always able to get online due to sleeping a lot when my ACT (support team) isn’t available. I’m friendly and honest.

Brotherly Spirit

Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2017
Virginia
✟224,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Jason!

You described most Christians ever since the Lord and the Apostles. But thankfully we have both God's word and His mercy, so we have both discernment and discretion for our lives and circumstances. That's all you can do is stay faithful doing your best with what you have.

I like to think offline and online are real life, if you think about it we're being ourselves if not more so online. It's just learning to always be ourselves regardless of being in person or through the internet. Even offline people who you wouldn't consider your friend are no less a part of your life (e.g. co-workers).

Hope you feel welcomed here and get to know people who're also friendly and honest. Most have been to me and others, so when you're able stop at the forum, give us a shout. :)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I go by Jay or Jason. I’ve been a Christian all my life. And while I don’t always agree with everything most Christians believe in I do talk to God everyday and I try to stay faithful to His word and teachings. I own a calico cat who is literally my only real life friend. Unfortunately I struggle with mental health issues and I am not always able to get online due to sleeping a lot when my ACT (support team) isn’t available. I’m friendly and honest.

Hi Jason;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0