I believe we have no sin, as said in John 1:29 & John 16:8 KJV.

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So are you claiming to be living a sinless life Kenneth?
Well; yes, of course. We are unable to sin, even if we wanted to. "Sin;" in the KJV Bible, is regarding compliance with the doctrine of the Word of God, in any known dispensation, or universe. It has absolutely nothing to do with your personal preferences or decisions. Those are for you to deal with.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The difference is; there is no question who is compliant, because we all are compliant with the laws of the Universe.
I think when someone declares they or we have no sin it does matter because the same KJV clearly says we do and will continue to sin, even sin badly and that there will always be temporal punishment for sins even if forgiven and potentially eternal consequences of not forgiven of sins we commit as Christians.
Yes, all that's true, for someone living when those words were spoken. It is an ancient understanding for ancient people. But God has a message for us today, in the 21st Century, and Paul shows us how to read it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NETBible: John 1

At the bottom of this it has notes: check them out...

"[create John [1] describes the new (spiritual) creation. But this is not to play off a false dichotomy between “physical” and “spiritual”; the first creation was both physical and spiritual. The new creation is really a re-creation, of the spiritual (first) but also the physical. (In spite of the common understanding of John’s “spiritual” emphasis, the “physical” re-creation should not be overlooked; this occurs in John with the changing of water into wine, in John ....11with the resurrection of Lazarus, and the emphasis ofJohn ]"........

There is more

Last edited:
Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I believe that Galatians 2:16 is more proof that Christianity is using the wrong meaning of "faith" in Ephesians 2:8.
Whay about the rest of the passages..please respond/ are you saying there are 2 types of sin? Universal? And compliance to the command to love?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, but murder may not be consistent with our new commandment, as written in John 13:34. And this is how we are judged according to our works, per this new commandment.
So what word does the Bible use when one is not consistant with the new commandment?

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not just me, but anybody on earth.
So what separates the non-Jewish Christians on earth when Saint Paul told them what he did, with Christians on earth now or everybody for that matter?

What is the event that creates the start of the "4th day" to separate us from what Saint Paul told non-Jewish Christians about their sinning?

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Even though I don't understand the days of creation....Im lost there..

I do believe with the faith in Christ, and the faith of Christ in the context of Galatians..
And most likely agree that ephesians is not talking about mans faith. Even im clueless about what all that had to do with churches extracting money from people...
I also can see....at least..imagine at this point
That God himself defeated sin overall.
Even im not sure of the details..and what is meant by universal.
I believe that life is walking in Christ in Love, because I have that life...which then one would understand or has already understood Christ's rule Peace joy and righteousness .
This is the overall rule in Christ...but outside of Christ there is sin...sin against Christ...
....those are my thoughts...study for yourself and live for Christ...and if you sin..against Christ repent...

Reactions: DrBubbaLove
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even though I don't understand the days of creation....Im lost there..

I do believe with the faith in Christ, and the faith of Christ in the context of Galatians..
And most likely agree that ephesians is not talking about mans faith. Even im clueless about what all that had to do with churches extracting money from people...
I also can see....at least..imagine at this point
That God himself defeated sin overall.
Even im not sure of the details..and what is meant by universal.
I believe that life is walking in Christ in Love, because I have that life...which then one would understand or has already understood Christ's rule Peace joy and righteousness .
This is the overall rule in Christ...but outside of Christ there is sin...sin against Christ...
....those are my thoughts...study for yourself and live for Christ...and if you sin..against Christ repent...
I think this faith expression is sufficient and no need to worry about what "day" it is according to the OP.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whay about the rest of the passages..please respond/ are you saying there are 2 types of sin? Universal? And compliance to the command to love?
No, sin is sin. It may be your current understanding of sin which is preventing you from seeing this.
I believe that sin, in the KJV Bible, is to deny the faith and the doctrine of the Word of God, Luke 4:32, 1 Timothy 5:17 & Titus 1:9. The doctrine may be "specifications" of the dispensation any time said occurrence, took place. However; today, he made the stars also, Genesis 1:16. This removes the need for, "faith", because the doctrine is made real, and sin is taken away from the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, sin is sin. It may be your current understanding of sin which is preventing you from seeing this.
I believe that sin, in the KJV Bible, is to deny the faith and the doctrine of the Word of God, Luke 4:32, 1 Timothy 5:17 & Titus 1:9. The doctrine may be "specifications" of the dispensation any time said occurrence, took place. However; today, he made the stars also, Genesis 1:16. This removes the need for, "faith", because the doctrine is made real, and sin is taken away from the world.
Well ...Im trying to see your point of view...
Only passage I know that sounds like that is..
"He cannot sin because God's seed remains in him" which there I can see that interpretation because the one who sins or seneth has niether seen him nor knows him..there is no relatationship...especially if one has rejected the one that forgives them.

Ill go back and read in terms of this def..and see if it fits

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are in serious error. Where and How did you arrive at that? Jesus says we use ALL of His Word and live and feed from it.

I discovered the logical format of the KJV, using Paul's demonstration in 2 Peter 3:3-8. He shows how the scriptures are demarcated by, doublets and word patterns, found throughout the volume of KJV text. The story begins in Genesis 2:4, with "the heavens" and "the generations," as the theme of holy scriptures.

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟523,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I discovered the logical format of the KJV, using Paul's demonstration in 2 Peter 3:3-8. He shows how the scriptures are demarcated by, doublets and word patterns, found throughout the volume of KJV text. The story begins in Genesis 2:4, with "the heavens" and "the generations," as the theme of holy scriptures.
You are soooo off track. Wake up O Sleeper! as Scripture says.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are soooo off track. Wake up O Sleeper! as Scripture says.
Hey, don't worry about it. It doesn't matter; we are saved by the faith which is in Christ Jesus, anyway.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ken there is a truth here yet not. Well to GOD we are 100% sinless..pure because He sees us through Christ. Yet.. this FLESH has not been changed and we are STILL FREE! To say to think we can not sin.. is walking a line a road .. that is unwise and it is NOT written. To read something and then make something out of that...that is NOT written.. sorry is not His word.

We NEED each other.. we NEED someone over us or we can get deceived. I said a truth.. see I once was stuck on .. my heart that convicts me 24/7 of sin. That moment He asked me "what is righteousness?" Then asked me "how to you get righteousness?"

Do you see? We can sin..we can miss it..and this SIN = death and sickness not just to us for so many times when we sin.. the enemy comes to those around us. This could not happen if the enemy had no right. Yet.. SIN gives him the right.

Side note : Song.. playing Dallas Holm "I'd rather have Jesus"

If we sin.. is not that what is written? There are more. We cant say to each one "that really means.. that is really talking about"

A truth you do have.. yet not. Its hard to get there.. getting to deep.. Paul knew. Can do anything.. anyway.. JESUS IS LORD. If we sin.. repent.. dust off and keep going. And remember.. the weak in faith.. can cause some to stumble

Reactions: DrBubbaLove
Upvote 0