I believe we have no sin, as said in John 1:29 & John 16:8 KJV.

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well ...Im trying to see your point of view...
Only passage I know that sounds like that is..
"He cannot sin because God's seed remains in him" which there I can see that interpretation because the one who sins or seneth has niether seen him nor knows him..there is no relatationship...especially if one has rejected the one that forgives them.

Ill go back and read in terms of this def..and see if it fits

In order to see my point of view, you must first forget everything you know about the KJV Bible through “Christianity,” and begin again.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ken there is a truth here yet not. Well to GOD we are 100% sinless..pure because He sees us through Christ. Yet.. this FLESH has not been changed and we are STILL FREE! To say to think we can not sin.. is walking a line a road .. that is unwise and it is NOT written. To read something and then make something out of that...that is NOT written.. sorry is not His word.

We NEED each other.. we NEED someone over us or we can get deceived. I said a truth.. see I once was stuck on .. my heart that convicts me 24/7 of sin. That moment He asked me "what is righteousness?" Then asked me "how to you get righteousness?"

Do you see? We can sin..we can miss it..and this SIN = death and sickness not just to us for so many times when we sin.. the enemy comes to those around us. This could not happen if the enemy had no right. Yet.. SIN gives him the right.

Side note : Song.. playing Dallas Holm "I'd rather have Jesus"

If we sin.. is not that what is written? There are more. We cant say to each one "that really means.. that is really talking about"

A truth you do have.. yet not. Its hard to get there.. getting to deep.. Paul knew. Can do anything.. anyway.. JESUS IS LORD. If we sin.. repent.. dust off and keep going. And remember.. the weak in faith.. can cause some to stumble
But how are we made sinless? How has Jesus taken sin away from the world, as said in John 1:29? How has the world changed because of this? Please be specific.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ken there is a truth here yet not. Well to GOD we are 100% sinless..pure because He sees us through Christ. Yet.. this FLESH has not been changed and we are STILL FREE! To say to think we can not sin.. is walking a line a road .. that is unwise and it is NOT written. To read something and then make something out of that...that is NOT written.. sorry is not His word.

We NEED each other.. we NEED someone over us or we can get deceived. I said a truth.. see I once was stuck on .. my heart that convicts me 24/7 of sin. That moment He asked me "what is righteousness?" Then asked me "how to you get righteousness?"

Do you see? We can sin..we can miss it..and this SIN = death and sickness not just to us for so many times when we sin.. the enemy comes to those around us. This could not happen if the enemy had no right. Yet.. SIN gives him the right.

Side note : Song.. playing Dallas Holm "I'd rather have Jesus"

If we sin.. is not that what is written? There are more. We cant say to each one "that really means.. that is really talking about"

A truth you do have.. yet not. Its hard to get there.. getting to deep.. Paul knew. Can do anything.. anyway.. JESUS IS LORD. If we sin.. repent.. dust off and keep going. And remember.. the weak in faith.. can cause some to stumble
Okay then, what has changed? How have we become sinless? What is different about us? Please be specific.
But per Paul's demonstration of the KJV Bible says your heart is not suppose to convict, it is suppose to love.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well ...Im trying to see your point of view...
Only passage I know that sounds like that is..
"He cannot sin because God's seed remains in him" which there I can see that interpretation because the one who sins or seneth has niether seen him nor knows him..there is no relatationship...especially if one has rejected the one that forgives them.

Ill go back and read in terms of this def..and see if it fits
First; please divest yourself of that "Christian" belief and try again. You may never get it with all that manufactured, "Christian" sin on your mind. The fact is that you have no sin; just love like Jesus also, and love!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whay about the rest of the passages..please respond/ are you saying there are 2 types of sin? Universal? And compliance to the command to love?
What about the rest of the passages? What passages?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First; please divest yourself of that "Christian" belief and try again. You may never get it with all that manufactured, "Christian" sin on your mind. The fact is that you have no sin; just love like Jesus also, and love![/QUOTE
First; please divest yourself of that "Christian" belief and try again. You may never get it with all that manufactured, "Christian" sin on your mind. The fact is that you have no sin; just love like Jesus also, and love!

Love is definitely the key
To love is life- I know what God has done
For me ...He delivered me and gave me peace. And as I walk in Love ...life is with me.

And I pray I take more steps to purify my self for his use and h i s service

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So what separates the non-Jewish Christians on earth when Saint Paul told them what he did, with Christians on earth now or everybody for that matter?
Actually, I don't think those issues have anything whatsoever to do with Paul's demonstration. Your understanding of any particular issue, may be influenced in the text; by whatever "thread" you are following.

What is the event that creates the start of the "4th day" to separate us from what Saint Paul told non-Jewish Christians about their sinning?
I don't know anything about what Saint Paul told non-Jewish Christians. It is irrelevant. But; for me, the fourth day started when God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven." I believe the big-bang may have appeared when "he made the stars also", in Genesis 1:16.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know anything about what Saint Paul told non-Jewish Christians. It is irrelevant. But; for me, the fourth day started when God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven." I believe the big-bang may have appeared when "he made the stars also", in Genesis 1:16.
How can one not know anything about what Scripture plainly depicts and I understood you to say is not applicable to us?

To me Saint Paul clearly says that we continue sin, need to repent of it, continue to be temporally punished for it even after forgiven and potentially can have negative eternal consequences over sin if we do not repent in this life. So am unclear what one thinks they are free of.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Love is definitely the key
To love is life- I know what God has done
For me ...He delivered me and gave me peace. And as I walk in Love ...life is with me.

And I pray I take more steps to purify my self for his use and h i s service
And beautifully said, too.
God bless you, Amen.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How can one not know anything about what Scripture plainly depicts and I understood you to say is not applicable to us?

To me Saint Paul clearly says that we continue sin, need to repent of it, continue to be temporally punished for it even after forgiven and potentially can have negative eternal consequences over sin if we do not repent in this life. So am unclear what one thinks they are free of.
That is all for the third day of the creation. Today, is the fourth day of the creation, as the apostle Peter shows us; the, "beloved," in 2 Peter 3:8.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is all for the third day of the creation. Today, is the fourth day of the creation, as the apostle Peter shows us; the, "beloved," in 2 Peter 3:8.
There we go finally.
So back to my earlier question. When did the "day" change from third to fourth which then allows one to ignore what Saint Paul said to non-Jewish Christians?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There we go finally.
So back to my earlier question. When did the "day" change from third to fourth which then allows one to ignore what Saint Paul said to non-Jewish Christians?

Paul was the chief of all sinners.
There is plenty of evidence that
he remained a sinner and was
molded by his early life. Partly
cause he said so.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paul was the chief of all sinners.
There is plenty of evidence that
he remained a sinner and was
molded by his early life. Partly
cause he said so.
No idea if this agrees with the OPs idea or not and it certainly does not explain why I should view part of the Church splitting in the first century under the Apostles direction into a group that sins and another group that somehow does not. So your position is that only Christians following the Apostle Paul's teaching are sinners?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No idea if this agrees with the OPs idea or not and it certainly does not explain why I should view part of the Church splitting in the first century under the Apostles direction into a group that sins and another group that somehow does not. So your position is that only Christians following the Apostle Paul's teaching are sinners?

No person is damned for being ignorant, if that's what you mean.

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No person is damned for being ignorant, if that's what you mean.
While I would agree with Saint John that the idea that Christians do not sin is ignorance and makes God a liar, am unclear why holding a position that we cannot sin would be equated with damnation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While I would agree with Saint John that the idea that Christians do not sin is ignorance and makes God a liar, am unclear why holding a position that we cannot sin would be equated with damnation.

God does require repentance for sins.
Not having any to repent of would lead one
to a shortage of material to offer up to God.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
[Rom 3:23 KJV] 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
[Rom 5:12 KJV] 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

There's my two cents.
Kenneth,

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There we go finally.
I believe the "day" changed from third day to fourth, just prior to the big bang.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe the "day" changed from third day to fourth, just prior to the big bang.
So we are in the same day as the sinning Christians in the first century. I had thought those verses did not apply to us now or were out of context for us because we are in a different day. Am confused on the concept now, need a decoder.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God does require repentance for sins.
Not having any to repent of would lead one
to a shortage of material to offer up to God.
Oh; I believe God can provide all need be offered up to Him, without man's help.
[Gen 22:8 KJV] 8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Upvote 0