Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that we are entering the time soon when the man of sin will be revealed to the world. I seek God daily, and recently felt some concern around world events, so I began to ask God to show me if the man of sin would soon be revealed, the specific question was "did I need to prepare for it". I sought the LORD using various methods, and in all the ways I sought him the answer was, "yes you need to prepare". I have made a website at The Fake God describing how I sought God and my thoughts on this time.

Along these lines, are there any biblical or other signs that this may soon be happening.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It can happen at anytime but it starts after a major falling away from the faith. Throughout the tribulation believers face persecution. Israel in the land is a strong indicator but no one really knows.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe that we are entering the time soon when the man of sin will be revealed to the world. I seek God daily, and recently felt some concern around world events, so I began to ask God to show me if the man of sin would soon be revealed, the specific question was "did I need to prepare for it". I sought the LORD using various methods, and in all the ways I sought him the answer was, "yes you need to prepare". I have made a website at The Fake God describing how I sought God and my thoughts on this time.

Along these lines, are there any biblical or other signs that this may soon be happening.
The next prophesied event will be the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, directed against His enemies. This is proved by Isaiah 61:1-2, where Jesus stopped His quote before a Day of the Lord's vengeance.....
We do need to be ready physically and spiritually for it, but Joel 2:32 and Acts 2:21, tell us to call upon the Name of the Lord and we will be saved.

Upvote 0

Mikey sherm

May 26, 2019
✟15,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
190427r2_Predictions_for_the_last_days.pdf

QUOTE="FutureAndAHope, post: 73983418, member: 231174"]I believe that we are entering the time soon when the man of sin will be revealed to the world. I seek God daily, and recently felt some concern around world events, so I began to ask God to show me if the man of sin would soon be revealed, the specific question was "did I need to prepare for it". I sought the LORD using various methods, and in all the ways I sought him the answer was, "yes you need to prepare". I have made a website at The Fake God describing how I sought God and my thoughts on this time.

Along these lines, are there any biblical or other signs that this may soon be happening.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What I am watching is what is going on in the EU. It is consumed with brexit (Great Britain leaving the EU). Which there is a big uproar in Great Britain that the politicians in the British parliment and the Prime Minister did not carry out the will of the people and did not exit the EU like they were supposed to on March 29, 2019. And appears that they never intended to.

Things have been delayed to October. Nigel Farage has formed a brexit party to replace those wayward politicians. There are some You Tube videos on it.

The reason that it is important is because there has to be some restructuring of the EU to a ten leader form of Government with one leader over them. Which will be the little horn person - who later on down the road becomes the revealed man of sin, and then the beast of Revelation.

I believe the brexit issue is going to somehow lead the EU to that restructuring. There is also the yellow vest movement going on, a grass roots rebellion about the globalists push by the EU leaders.

Europe is the place to watch.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,847.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What I am watching is what is going on in the EU. It is consumed with brexit (Great Britain leaving the EU). Which there is a big uproar in Great Britain that the politicians in the British parliment and the Prime Minister did not carry out the will of the people and did not exit the EU like they were supposed to on March 29, 2019. And appears that they never intended to.

Things have been delayed to October. Nigel Farage has formed a brexit party to replace those wayward politicians. There are some You Tube videos on it.

The reason that it is important is because there has to be some restructuring of the EU to a ten leader form of Government with one leader over them. Which will be the little horn person - who later on down the road becomes the revealed man of sin, and then the beast of Revelation.

I believe the brexit issue is going to somehow lead the EU to that restructuring. There is also the yellow vest movement going on, a grass roots rebellion about the globalists push by the EU leaders.

:doh:

• Winner
Reactions: Tutorman
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,847.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Like you, there have been an inordinate number of people all down through Christian history who 'heard from God' that the end was nigh. Scripture has been vastly misinterpreted again and again since it was written. Wars and atrocities committed by leaders / people of the 'faith' because they believed that scripture was directing their decisions etc..

For me, it is 'false prophesying' and scare mongering.

No disrespect intended. Just my view on 'end times' etc.

God bless you

Upvote 0

bmjackson

Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2007
UK
✟293,276.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree, there has been talk of the end since the beginning.Even the disciples got this wrong. They expected deliverance from their Roman oppressors but found the words of Jesus were to be interpreted according to the spiritual kingdom and to the individual. It is all about the spiritual warfare we must all go through if we want to be in Christ.

There is the time of 'falling away' where the believer falls from his first love, and begins to compromise with sin. Then he loses his direct guidance and communication with the Lord and his focus is then on the holy writings instead of them being secondary.

He feels the 'pricks' of the HS but ignores them saying it is satan who is accusing him and thereby committing the unfogiveable sin. He does not know it but he is under judgement because the Holy Spirit cannot dwell where there is sin. He now experiences the tribulation.

If he does not become so hardened that the HS is grieved, he will hopefully come under conviction and the 'man of sin' will be revealed - it is him - his old man.

Should he respond in the correct way, he will recieve the second coming of Christ who will baptise him in the HOLY Spirit and what many say is impossible (because they have got stuck somewhere along the line) will become true and he will now have a pure heart and will be in the rapture.

Men who look at these things in the physical sense, waste their lives and how many are these since the start? Most. If we do not take these things as pertaining to our lives and act on them, waiting instead of some thing that most believers have not so far had as part of their walk, the so called end times, they will have a long long time to have the deepest regrets of their lives. That is why there are so many warnings.

Upvote 0

DM25

Jul 10, 2018
Edmonton
✟16,988.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Denying we are in the end times is like denying the sky is blue. All the signs are right in front of you. And no it's not just about rumours of wars, it's about all of the things mentioned in prophesy colliding today. The increase in solar eclipses, blue and blood moons, the wildfires, the lawlessness, and the wars that are rumoured, along with the peace treaty of Israel in talks and a lot of other stuff. There was NEVER a time in history like today fulfilling all these prophesies. The signs are right in front of everyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi FutureAndAHope,

Pleased to meet you and share thoughts on this most important topic. We certainly need to seek the Lord as to the times we live in. I personally don`t think we shall see who is the final Gentile Global leader, (anti-Christ) as he is revealed when he brings about the Peace Treaty with Israel after the Russian war.

I believe God`s word says he is an Assyrian, (from Syria & Iraq area), that is why the focus has been there recently.

Other pointers -

Babylon in Iraq is being rebuilt.
The Jewish temple is already built where the A/C sets up his abomination.
The world`s religion, (UN`s values) is accepted by all parts of society and religions.
The economies of the world will come under the IMF after the next financial crisis, (I believe later this year)
Russian is leasing a port in Syria and will bring down its army, tanks etc to just above Israel. They are also just beyond the Golan heights. Thus we see that God has brought them down and when he draws them to Israel`s mountains, (with Iran and Ethiopia) then God will deal with them.

So we are on the very verge of going to be with the Lord and then the day of the Lord, the tribulation.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So we are on the very verge of going to be with the Lord and then the day of the Lord, the tribulation.

If you really believe that then now it is time to give all your money to the poor to ease their struggles when they still have time, give away all your possessions and use what time you have left for contemplation of Christ.

But even the people who say the end is near do not do it because they do not actually believe.

If you really believed that your time was up would you use your last moments sitting in front of the computer and debating it here ? Really ?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you really believe that then now it is time to give all your money to the poor to ease their struggles when they still have time, give away all your possessions and use what time you have left for contemplation of Christ.

But even the people who say the end is near do not do it because they do not actually believe.

If you really believed that your time was up would you use your last moments sitting in front of the computer and debating it here ? Really ?

Hi Jonathan,

You may want to do that but I believe that those who will come after us will need a place to live, water in tanks, wood for heating in the fire box, and you can cook on it too. Things will be difficult but they will manage for a while.

We are giving some of our finance to specific people who are in need, and know that any monies left will be of some use to those who follow us.

As to being on the computer, I believe it is part of what God would have me do to help the Body of Christ to come to maturity of faith in Christ - His character and His purposes for the Body of Christ, for Israel and for the nations. Truth is very important for believers to grow up into Christ, & not getting deceived by `We can transform the world together,` etc.

In our daily lives we have fellowship with other believers, encouraging each other and helping. We will be farm sitting for friends who need people to look after their animals while they go away for a short break. We also reach out to neighbours, (some not believers - yet) and help them on their farms, and have them for cuppas and meals.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,925.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Lord's eyes watch the holy Land, from one year to the next. Deuteronomy 11:12
Europe, America and even New Zealand, are just peripheral places. The holy Land; all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates was given to Abraham and his descendants thru Jacob.

As Abrahams descendants by faith, Galatians 3:26-29, also by grafting in, Romans 11:13-17, we Christians are the inheritors of it all. Romans 8:16-18, Ephesians 3:6, Isaiah 56:1-8
THAT is our destiny and our great privilege.

How is Brexit, and the European Union any different than any previous alliances made and broken during all of history?
You are chasing after red herrings and worthless news items, that have no relevance to Bible prophecy.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The increase in solar eclipses, blue and blood moons

Can you show any proof of that ?

Or is it more of "I have bias for those and I remember few articles but I never actually checked how often they have always happened before in history? "

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How is Brexit, and the European Union any different than any previous alliances made and broken during all of history?
You are chasing after red herrings and worthless news items, that have no relevance to Bible prophecy.
The whole bible is about rise and fall of kingdoms. So I have no idea of what you are talking about.

The little horn person comes out of the fourth kingdom, when ten kings of that kingdom arise. The same person as the prince who shall come, is from the people who destroyed the temple and city, the Romans. And the little horn person heads to the middle east and Israel from a location north and west of Israel.

There is a nationalist movement going on in the EU against the globalist leadership, against their policies. Great Britain in particular are against the free movement of people within the EU. There is change coming in EU which is going to result in a ten leader form of EU with one leader over them. Change does not happen unless there is a push for it.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There is change coming in EU which is going to result in a ten leader form of EU with one leader over them.

That is just your thoughts about it and chances of you being correct about the future are about the same as US having another civil war with ten states surviving with resurrected Abraham Lincoln presiding over them.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi when the Bible speaks of the man of sin being revealed in 2 Thes 2 it says he makes these bold declarations in the Temple saying he is a god and has lying signs and wonders as well so many will believe in him. The stage has to be the arrival of the 3rd temple. This places the abomination of desolation as a future event. This man of sin is dealt with by the return of the Lord. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[fn] who now restrains will do so until He[fn] is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9

If you look up the temple institute you will see every preparation for the 3rd temple has been made. We see all the nations of the world trying to bring various peace plans to the region which would put in a two state solution. One of the bargaining points will be the return of the Temple. John was told to measure the Temple in Rev and leave out the outer court which was given to the Gentiles. That mosque sits on the outer court today. The 1st seal is the rider on the white horse coming and in Daniels 70th week the prince to come shall make a covenant with the many for a week or 7 years. In the middle of the week he shall put an end to the daily sacrifices. The middle of the week would be with 42 months or 1260 days or a times times and half a time. Read Dan 7 and Rev 12,and 13 both of these show a man having authority and persecuting the saints for 42 month , 1260 days and a times times and half a time and both are destroyed by the coming of the LORD. It is the same guy as in 2 Thes 2.

Hosea 3 links the return of the kingdom with the return of the sacrifice after many days without it.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. 5 Afterward the children of Israel shall return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They shall fear the LORD and His goodness in the latter days.

IN 70AD there was no gap in having the sacrifice and now I would say yes and it has also been many days without a king.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi I would argue that EU is only one of the 10 heads and not all 10. the UN has the structure to be the base of the one word government and the world is likely to be divided into 10 zones with one head over all. The EU is not going to rise and conquer the world it is likely that a global economic collapse is coming and the Phoenix or NWO rises out of these ashes. If you look at the seal judgments 2,3,4 show economic and social unrest globally that has a days wage a quart of wheat and peace is taken so men are killing one another, interesting that it is implied as ethnic wars so perhaps all this immigration is the setting up for this prophecy. The idea of EU taking over as the 10 heads is from the late 70's early 80's where many a good teacher speculated that the US in not in prophecy and they saw the US declining and Europe rising to dominance. Right now the whole world is bankrupt to the central banks and the globe is running a ponzi scheme that in a single day could bring the seal judgments into reality.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is just your thoughts about it and chances of you being correct about the future are about the same as US having another civil war with ten states surviving with resurrected Abraham Lincoln presiding over them.
Jonathan, I don't think that is not a fair comparison. The EU is geographically positioned to be the kingdom of the little horn.

It is not ten countries surviving in the EU being suggested.

It is the structure of the EU government. There are a multitude of presidents of institutions in the current EU structure. But no "President of the European Union" or "President of Europe".

Last edited:
Upvote 0