Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If he had come right out and said that this virus is deadly and if you're not careful you're gonna die would people be panicking yes or no?

People in other nations didn't panic when their leaders were honest with them. You think Americans are inferior to them? How so?

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
South Korea
Japan
France
Germany
(long list)

I wonder why you think Americans couldn't take the truth without panicking.

And I wonder why you are led to believe that these countries were completely calm. Especially after all they went through. Fear is a good thing. It's your body's way of protecting itself from danger.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,205.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And I wonder why you are led to believe that these countries were completely calm.

I pointed out that they didn't panic when their leaders told them the truth. What makes you think Americans can't take the truth without panicking?

Fear is a good thing. It's your body's way of protecting itself from danger.

So now, you admit that it's a bad thing Trump lied to us about it?

• Agree
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I pointed out that they didn't panic when their leaders told them the truth. What makes you think Americans are less able to handle the truth?

It doesn't matter though because Trump never lied in the first place and I am totally done with this conversation!

• Haha
Reactions: usexpat97
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
This is beyond nonsense. Why do you post something like this about the former vice president of the United States? He did great for 8 years and will be great again for another 8!

If you say so. Other people would note that he was 12 years younger at that time and mainly attended to ceremonial tasks for Obama.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consider that for a moment. If Trump is somehow elected and within the first six months or year at most is forced to vacate and Pence becomes President, whom do you believe he will pick to replace him as Vice-President?

This is the third time you have simply copied my comments almost verbatim and attempted to pass them off as your own. Therefore I ask for the third time, do you ever have an original thought?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1) Worker and labor union protections, organizing rights, NLRB appointments
2) Environmental protection, green energy, etc.
3) Healthcare (his plan is far from good enough, not too specific, but infinitely better than Republicans policies and lack thereof)

I don’t know if those are my top 3. I could probably list 10 more. Biden was my last choice as a candidate but with more progressives in congress and a blue senate I don’t expect him to hold us back from some really great progressive reforms.

Hopefully we never see another nlrb like under Obama. I had to deal with that agency. It is corrupt from top to bottom. The law means nothing to them or the judges that hear their cases.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m beginning to think the poll is very close to what is happening in society.

The vast majority of the poll is not voting for Biden. Most who are, are voting because he isn’t Trump and a very minimal amount 9.4% will vote for Joe because they believe in his platform or record.

Then there is the loudest vociferous voices screaming, but Trump, but Trump. I suspect, while being the loudest, they are also the fewest.

• Agree
Reactions: Hrairoo
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hopefully we never see another nlrb like under Obama. I had to deal with that agency. It is corrupt from top to bottom. The law means nothing to them or the judges that hear their cases.
What kind of case or cases? What kind of corruption? I’m interested to hear more.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What kind of case or cases? What kind of corruption? I’m interested to hear more.

Unfair labor practice is a charge. It carries no specifics and is used as a fishing expedition. Your first response will be "we don't know what you did yet we just suspect you of being unfair". From there they will get access to everything from a federal judge.

In my case that went on for two years they found nothing but in the end after they broke me they transferred my case to Washington DC office knowing I wouldn't be able to appear. I live in Kentucky. I was sent a court notice and I failed to appear. They got a default judgment that says "amount to be determined at a later date by the ibew. A blank check. No guilt no findings no nothing just unfair labor practice. I fired the nephew of the ba and refused to hire him back but that was never mentioned. Everyone stuck their chest out and I was taught a very expensive lesson. It's all public record. Nlrb v jc electric. Pretty sure it's available online. One complaint in 20 plus years and it brought me to my knees. Also I might add they found one receipt from a gas station where I used my corperate card to buy a pop along with fuel and that allowed them to peirce the corperate veil and come after me personally. That was my fault and mistake though.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’m beginning to think the poll is very close to what is happening in society.

Why do you think this poll, which is only accessible to some of the people on this Christian forum, is representative of the country? Other polls on this website have had different results, and national polls have also had different results. I’d like to hear your reasoning.

Upvote 0