Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BTW the other llc wasn't mine. I didn't own or operate that company. I also didn't own or operate the motel in Ohio that was deemed an alter ego.
According to the court doc. JCEE was deemed the alter ego, an electrical contracting company, an LLC, owned by a certain woman. I first thing I might have done was prove I wasn't related to that woman and prove that I wasn't the registered agent on her company as the docs. say.

We're off-topic so I'll leave it at that.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I know, but what happens in the unlikely event Biden actually decides to take charge?

We have a perfect example now, of a cognitively-impaired president taking charge. As Woodward wrote in his first book, pray to God that we don't have a crisis.

And then we did.

Fortunately, judging by Biden's activity and speech, it won't be a problem if he becomes president; engineering his comeback in the primaries and his "home run" acceptance speech (according to Fox News) shows we won't have another veggie president who his handlers controlled by stealing papers off his desk to prevent him from signing them.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have a perfect example now, of a cognitively-impaired president taking charge. As Woodward wrote in his first book, pray to God that we don't have a crisis.

And then we did.

Fortunately, judging by Biden's activity and speech, it won't be a problem if he becomes president; engineering his comeback in the primaries and his "home run" acceptance speech (according to Fox News) shows we won't have another veggie president who his handlers controlled by stealing papers off his desk to prevent him from signing them.

Stay tuned for the debates, and we should get a pretty good idea of who is more on the ball

• Agree
Reactions: Albion
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
To start with the obvious:

He has lived a life with compassion and empathy. He says "God love 'ya" as naturally and often as Trump praises himself without justification.

He employs facts and reasoning. He listens to science.

He has worked well with both sides of the aisle.

He will pick honest accomplished cabinet members.

Character counts. Compassion counts.

In his years in the Senate he has cast his one vote in support of the progressive values I believe in. That is all any Senator can do. As leader of the Foreign relations committee, he worked with our historical allies--not the depraved dictator Trump favors.

Upvote 0

Under One King

Jul 14, 2020
The Shadowlands
✟28,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To start with the obvious:

He has lived a life with compassion and empathy. He says "God love 'ya" as naturally and often as Trump praises himself without justification.

He employs facts and reasoning. He listens to science.

He has worked well with both sides of the aisle.

He will pick honest accomplished cabinet members.

Character counts. Compassion counts.

In his years in the Senate he has cast his one vote in support of the progressive values I believe in. That is all any Senator can do. As leader of the Foreign relations committee, he worked with our historical allies--not the depraved dictator Trump favors.
As a side note, I've heard atheists say God love ya.

• Winner
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Stay tuned for the debates, and we should get a pretty good idea of who is more on the ball

I can only judge by his handling of the coronavirus. And it's not good.

And then there are those odd, rambling public statements, often with slurring words, which the WH staff attributes to "dry mouth."

When my mouth is dry, I don't slur words or say weird things.

So I'm skeptical.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can only judge by his handling of the coronavirus. And it's not good.

And then there are those odd, rambling public statements, often with slurring words, which the WH staff attributes to "dry mouth."

When my mouth is dry, I don't slur words or say weird things.

So I'm skeptical.

We will all go by our opinions of how he's doing, but to me, the debates will tell a lot.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟367,438.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
We will all go by our opinions of how he's doing, but to me, the debates will tell a lot.

Actions speak louder than words. Trump thinks he might be able to talk his way out of the mess he put himself into. But people will remember how the United States got to the mess it's in. And that will be more eloquent than Trump's sales pitch.

But that's what he thought when he admitted that he lied about the coronavirus to Woodward. He has an inflated idea of how good he is at blowing smoke.

Remember when Nancy Pelosi got him to publicly take the blame for shutting down the government. She got him to give away the farm, by a mixture of feeding his ego and poking at his insecurities. It was funny to watch Schumer start to smile when he realized what Pelosi was doing. And Trump walked right into it.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actions speak louder than words.

Then I would recommend we all keep an eye on the actions that ensue while those words are being spoken at the debates, as well as the action that I'd guess Biden will take on accepting the invitation in the op.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums