Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What has Biden done in the last 47 years that you support and makes you want to vote for him? or is it simply because he is not Trump?

I am honestly asking for the reasoning behind this.

8 years as Vice President, 39 years in congress - what has he done to earn your vote.

Please check the appropriate answer and then explain what Joe has done that you think would make him a good President?

Please don't flame.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,574.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I am not voting for him.

When you have "Trump for President 2020" as your signature, I would be astounded if you were voting for him.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you have "Trump for President 2020" as your signature, I would be astounded if you were voting for him.

Very true.

Just sharing my vote.

I hope you feel free to do the same. I think it will be very interesting.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is my reasoning.

If you are voting for Joe because he isn't Trump and that is the main reason - that's ok, your vote is valid and your reasoning is fine, I'll not argue that with you. There is no civil discourse because your reasoning is because of a specific person and that will never change.

If it is because you agree with Joe on something in his history, then we can have civil discourse around those issues.

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What has Biden done in the last 47 years that you support and makes you want to vote for him? or is it simply because he is not Trump?

I am honestly asking for the reasoning behind this.

8 years as Vice President, 39 years in congress - what has he done to earn your vote.

Please check the appropriate answer and then explain what Joe has done that you think would make him a good President?

Please don't flame.
I don’t think that any of those fit for me. Between the two candidates that have a chance of winning, his policies and values are the closest to my own.

Upvote 0

revybub

Just here to grow, learn, give council, love God
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
✟198,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Honestly I would vote for Jo Jorgensen if I thought she had a chance to win. As a person. I really don't care for Trumps attitude and so on. However he has done a decent job running things. I personally didn't want to have him be the person to run for the Republicans in 2016. Sadly our decision was between him and Hillary. And well I sure didn't want to see her has President. Once again we have Trump verse. Joe B. I an not much a fan of him either and certainly not of his VP choice. I don't see Biden really finishing his first 4 years. And she would then become the President. Which anything I know of her terrifies me. I would have voted for Tulsi Gabard over Trump if she would have been given a more fair chance at being the Democrate candidate. But sadly she didn't get much love. So yes. Sadly I would vote for Trump over Biden. Not because I feel he has a great personality. But I trust his politics more than I do Biden and Harris.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t think that any of those fit for me. Between the two candidates that have a chance of winning, his policies and values are the closest to my own.

Thank you. If you are comfortable with it, can you share your top two or three? Please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm probably going to end up voting third party (will not vote for Trump, and when Biden's main appeal is that he's not Trump, it's not exactly a ringing endorsement), not that it matters since I'm in California so our state will go to the Democrats anyway.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not voting for Biden. I won't go into an apologetic for Trump here, but the reason I can't vote Biden is that he is a stereotypical Dem. Any decent policy position he had over the past 5 decades he abandoned in order to make himself appealing to the radical Left controlling the Dem Party at this point. He will reverse any position, say anything necessary, in order to gain votes. I think the chances are good he was engaged in corruption in several countries during his VP tenure. Plus I'm certain he is not mentally competent to handle the demands of the job. Plus the party he represents supports the killing of the unborn. That in a nutshell is my reasoning.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,680.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I probably live in one of the reddest states in the union so my vote against Trump wouldn’t even show up on an ultrasound. I’ll probably write in Sanders again.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I’m voting against Trump . Biden wasn’t my choice but anything including my family dog (and she’s been dead for 10 years) is better than the things Trump has done . I’ll worry about how to improve things in the country after he’s gone . Having said that, Biden isn’t a science denier, he’s not a race baiter , and he’s not a misogynist!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. If you are comfortable with it, can you share your top two or three? Please.
1) Worker and labor union protections, organizing rights, NLRB appointments
2) Environmental protection, green energy, etc.
3) Healthcare (his plan is far from good enough, not too specific, but infinitely better than Republicans policies and lack thereof)

I don’t know if those are my top 3. I could probably list 10 more. Biden was my last choice as a candidate but with more progressives in congress and a blue senate I don’t expect him to hold us back from some really great progressive reforms.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
As I have done in every Presidential election from 2000-2016, I will vote for a Third Party candidate, to stick to the worthless Dems and Repubs.
More power to you! This will be my first election since 2008 that I don’t vote third party. I’m not taking any chances, too much at stake.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm afraid there are going to be a lot of spite votes for Biden.

I'm Trump all the way, but that aside, I'd be afraid to vote for Biden, for the honest and simple reason, I don't think he's mentally capable of handling it...not even close, actually. Of course that is far from a fresh opinion.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Honestly I don’t think Trump is all there mentally . A petition to have him removed from office was floating around in 2016 . Signed by mental health professionals

Upvote 0