Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think this poll, which is only accessible to some of the people on this Christian forum, is representative of the country? Other polls on this website have had different results, and national polls have also had different results. I’d like to hear your reasoning.

it is only an observation on my part.

I can be completely wrong, but there are similarities

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Unfair labor practice is a charge. It carries no specifics and is used as a fishing expedition. Your first response will be "we don't know what you did yet we just suspect you of being unfair". From there they will get access to everything from a federal judge.

In my case that went on for two years they found nothing but in the end after they broke me they transferred my case to Washington DC office knowing I wouldn't be able to appear. I live in Kentucky. I was sent a court notice and I failed to appear. They got a default judgment that says "amount to be determined at a later date by the ibew. A blank check. No guilt no findings no nothing just unfair labor practice. I fired the nephew of the ba and refused to hire him back but that was never mentioned. Everyone stuck their chest out and I was taught a very expensive lesson. It's all public record. Nlrb v jc electric. Pretty sure it's available online. One complaint in 20 plus years and it brought me to my knees. Also I might add they found one receipt from a gas station where I used my corperate card to buy a pop along with fuel and that allowed them to peirce the corperate veil and come after me personally. That was my fault and mistake though.
Thanks for sharing the details. I looked at the case and the ULP is specific, it says that JCE did not provide required information to the union, did not bargain in good faith, and did not honor the CBA. All of those are required by labor law. I couldn’t read the initial charge but as with any ULP charge it must have been quite detailed. (I’ve filed a few and we had to provide troves of evidence.). It says that the charge was upheld solely because JCE did not respond to the charge. You can’t just ignore an NLRB charge and expect to win. Basically, it says that JCE never challenged the charge, and so it was determined the charge must be true. The response to the charge simply needs to be sent in writing. I’m not sure of the requirement to appear in D.C., our union has had a case go to D.C. and our attorney didn’t have to go there, but they presented everything in writing.

Im really sorry that this happened to you, I’m just guessing that events somehow kept you from being able to respond to the charge. But I don’t see any corruption, just the NLRB following the law.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
it is only an observation on my part.

I can be completely wrong, but there are similarities
Sounds like an opinion, what are you observing that shows similarities? Your poll of a handful of Christians on the Internet does not match any national polls.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounds like an opinion, what are you observing that shows similarities? Your poll of a handful of Christians on the Internet does not match any national polls.

observations are opinions

That's why it is nothing more than an observation. Yeesh, can I not freely share a thought? Do I need an approval first?

I didn’t say it was scientific
I didn’t say it matched any national posts
I didn’t say it had any authoritative background.

Jumping elephant butt, I didn’t even say I believed it. Only that it was an interesting OBSERVATION

I just don’t have a knife sharp enough to split those hairs.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The similarities I already shared in post 157.

The vast majority of the poll is not voting for Biden. Most who are, are voting because he isn’t Trump and a very minimal amount 9.4% will vote for Joe because they believe in his platform or record.

Then there is the loudest vociferous voices screaming, but Trump, but Trump. I suspect, while being the loudest, they are also the fewest.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Unfair labor practice is a charge. It carries no specifics and is used as a fishing expedition. Your first response will be "we don't know what you did yet we just suspect you of being unfair". From there they will get access to everything from a federal judge.

In my case that went on for two years they found nothing but in the end after they broke me they transferred my case to Washington DC office knowing I wouldn't be able to appear. I live in Kentucky. I was sent a court notice and I failed to appear. They got a default judgment that says "amount to be determined at a later date by the ibew. A blank check. No guilt no findings no nothing just unfair labor practice. I fired the nephew of the ba and refused to hire him back but that was never mentioned. Everyone stuck their chest out and I was taught a very expensive lesson. It's all public record. Nlrb v jc electric. Pretty sure it's available online. One complaint in 20 plus years and it brought me to my knees. Also I might add they found one receipt from a gas station where I used my corperate card to buy a pop along with fuel and that allowed them to peirce the corperate veil and come after me personally. That was my fault and mistake though.

You couldn't go from Kentucky to DC to respond to federal charges? Really? No wonder they got a default judgment.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You couldn't go from Kentucky to DC to respond to federal charges? Really? No wonder they got a default judgment.

Let me drain your bank account and let's see how far you can go. Start walking.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
observations are opinions

That's why it is nothing more than an observation. Yeesh, can I not freely share a thought? Do I need an approval first?

I didn’t say it was scientific
I didn’t say it matched any national posts
I didn’t say it had any authoritative background.

Jumping elephant butt, I didn’t even say I believed it. Only that it was an interesting OBSERVATION

I just don’t have a knife sharp enough to split those hairs.
Goodness gracious you got defensive fast! An observation is something you observe. As in something you’ve witnessed. It’s not an opinion. You haven’t said what it is you’ve observed yet. It’s ok, I won’t keep pushing you after that reaction to a simple question.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Goodness gracious you got defensive fast! An observation is something you observe. As in something you’ve witnessed. It’s not an opinion. You haven’t said what it is you’ve observed yet. It’s ok, I won’t keep pushing you after that reaction to a simple question.

my my my that is a Sharp knife you have

Observation: a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:eek:
Biden is a stealth candidate. Or a Zombie candidate, if you prefer. Even the Democrats within the party and those running his campaign know, if elected, he will never be able to serve out even half of his first term.

But that is exactly the point, thus the selection of a sock-puppet as his running mate.

Consider that for a moment. If Biden is somehow elected and within the first six months or year at most is forced to vacate and Harris becomes President, whom do you believe she will pick to replace her as Vice-President?

I know, but what happens in the unlikely event Biden actually decides to take charge? :eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he had come right out and said that this virus is deadly and if you're not careful you're gonna die would people be panicking yes or no?
What makes you think that he would have to word it the way you did?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Yes, the case is online.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, the case is online.

I looked it up and read through it again. The government is all powerful. Just goes to show that you don't have to be guilty of anything to be punished. Oh well, it's old news now.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I looked it up and read through it again. The government is all powerful. Just goes to show that you don't have to be guilty of anything to be punished. Oh well, it's old news now.
No that's not what it shows.
It's the second case JCE and JCEE (the second LLC) v the Ohio labor union where the hearing was held in Ohio. If you don't show up in court and plead your case the court has no choice but to find for your opponent.
That's the way even a traffic ticket works.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No that's not what it shows.
It's the second case JCE and JCEE (the second LLC) v the Ohio labor union where the hearing was held in Ohio. If you don't show up in court and plead your case the court has no choice but to find for your opponent.
That's the way even a traffic ticket works.

I did show up in Ohio, that went on for a couple of years. It's when they changed it to Washington DC that I failed to show up. They knew I was broke and lost my attorney. They knew I had no means to get to Washington DC and if I did they would have just postponed it and kept me coming back until I couldn't make it anymore. I don't even remember how many trips I made to Cincinnati just to find out the hearing was postponed. The certified letter would always show up days later.

BTW the other llc wasn't mine. I didn't own or operate that company. I also didn't own or operate the motel in Ohio that was deemed an alter ego. Just more dirty tricks to make me look bad. If I remember correctly there was another jc something in South Carolina that I supposedly owned also. All you can probably see are court documents. I have boxes full of nlrb documents. 5 big document boxes stuffed full.

If the government wanted to they could charge you with ownership of a company and drag you through years of legal procedures without you having any involvement in the company at all. Those horror stories you hear about on the news every now and again are all true.

Upvote 0