• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I am not sure where to put this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemi55

God=Love.
Nov 26, 2005
✟7,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello everyone, I'm Clementine, or Clemi, if you like. I am in an odd and scary situation, or maybe I just think it is scary because I am a coward. But anyways, I don't know where to begin, except to say that I am a shy person and I only have two best friends, so I am alone a lot. My parents are usually away on business trips, like my dad who invests in thoroughbreds, so he is usually traveling with them. My mom is also busy and burdened. So I spend a lot of time by myself.

Anyways, about ten months ago I was in a coffee shop near the finance district and I was feeling lonely. So there I was, when a handsome man came up to me and asked if he could sit with me, so I was polite and agreed. He ended up being very educated and successful in business, and we stayed in that shop for three hours, just talking, but on a scarily deep level, although he was practically a stranger! I talked to him about being lonely, and my parents being away, and being sad and guilty for being priveliged but not helping the world. He talked about also being lonely having just moved here, and how it was hard for him to trust women because he'd just been in a bad relationship.

We had such an amazing talk, and he said he thought I was a lovely girl, and that he wanted to see me again. Let me just say, nobody ever says that to me, I am kind of invisible to people. When he asked for my personal phone line, I told him again that I am only in tenth grade and 15, expecting him to be disinterested, but he wasn't. He called me that night, and we talked for hours.

We got a lot closer over the next few months, me meeting him after school in cafés, him taking me to dinner. All throughout the time, he often remarked that I looked beautiful. I'm not beautiful, really, I'm kind of skinny and underdeveloped, generic-looking. After a while, I started to think of him in a romantic way, and it was obvious that he did, too. Once I became his girl, he let me know that he is a man and that he has expectations for what I had to do for him. By then, the thought of losing him, the only person who cared about me, was the scariest thing ever.

Against my better judgment, I began doing all those things he told me to do. I would go to his apartment after school, but I never spent the night. Soon, what I was doing was not enough, I had to do more, and that was how it progressed.

I am very scared, because he is the only person who cares about me and will protect me, but I just am scared and feeling sad all the time and I don't know why. I am afraid of him and all men and it is stupid and I just don't know why.

See, there's this thing. He has had women betray him, you see, so he said I had to prove my loyalty to him, and I did that by letting him set up the video camera while I did those things I had to do or else he would leave me all alone. So I had to show him I was loyal, you see.

And now I am so afraid, because I know he will soon want me to do something that he talks of often, that I really do not want to do, because I am so scared. I suppose, he is right, and being scared of that is silly and dumb and childish. I mean, he liked me because he thought I was mature, and I suppose this is not very mature, to be such a coward like I am.

But you see, I have to, because he knows my secrets, more about me than anyone else, because over time I began to trust him. And I don't want to do those things, I never wanted to, you see. But now I want to stop but I can't tell and I can't disobey because I am a weak person without him, and he's the only person who cares about me to protect me from the bad people in the world.

So here lies my dilemma. I don't want to do those things anymore, but he will leave me all alone if I don't, or maybe take what I did for loyalty and hurt me. And I'm scared. Nobody will believe me, a girl, an ignorant girl, against him, a grown-up man who is rich and successful in business. He already says I can't tell or else I'd be all alone. What do I do? I am just so afraid, but he is the only person who cares about me, I just can't do it anymore. I'm so sorry. I am so sorry for everything, but I just can't. I'm sorry.

josiahoftenn

Nov 26, 2005
Northwest Tennessee
✟360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is something that comes very close to my family.Let me tell you 1 think he does nlt love you if you have to do those things, if you truly want to get out and not have to worry about him, tell the police ecpsecially if he has video tapes they will find them and if he has a computer they can check it out.You have to be careful to, have you ever told her that you loved her and you didn't want her to go?But once again he DOES NOT LOVE YOU as harsh as that sounds, he is out for his own personal gain.I need to know how harsh to be on this subject with you so please tell me to be as harsh as I want to be or to not be harsh at all.I will wait for your reply about that before I say anymore.

Upvote 0

clemi55

God=Love.
Nov 26, 2005
✟7,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
I want to know your true opinion. But, I cannot tell the police. They would never believe me, plus, it's my fault anyway for letting him. My parents would be so ashamed of me. They would not love me at all. It would be like he says, me losing everyone and being all alone if I tell anyone.

Upvote 0

Kitana

Sep 21, 2005
✟15,149.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It is better to be alone than to be his slave or something worse. From what I have read he sounds to be 20-30 years old, and sounds to me to be a predator no different than the predators on chat lines.

What exactly did he tape (if you don't want to respond that is fine) but I am worried for you that he may solicitate you.

I too only had bout 2 really good friends when I was your age and throughout highschool. I know what it is like to be alone. I also had a guy way older than me want me to go out with him. I didn't have to do anything to that extreme like you did, but once he mentioned sex I said bye bye. I was alone again and it sucked but at least I didn't have to deal with that and I was happy so VERY happy I ended it.

Predators make you believe that they care about you, that they pretend to have the same interests as you in order to lure you into doing their wishes and desires.

I'll be honest with you I am scared for you. Please end it with him, being alone can't hurt you, but I fear that if you continue you will regret it.

Also I think you should let your parents know just in case he goes psycho, maybe one of them can postpone their trips in order to keep you safe.

I will pray for you

Upvote 0

Kitana

Sep 21, 2005
✟15,149.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
clemi55 said:
I want to know your true opinion. But, I cannot tell the police. They would never believe me, plus, it's my fault anyway for letting him. My parents would be so ashamed of me. They would not love me at all. It would be like he says, me losing everyone and being all alone if I tell anyone.

He doesn't want you to tell anyone cause he is a PREDATOR. Your parents will love you they will NOT be ashamed of you. You are 15 he is who knows how old but old enough to know better. The police will listen to you, you are 15, they will believe a 15 year old more than the predator. They are out to take the predators down cause they don't want children being solicitated.

and it is NOT your fault. Predators know exactly what they are doing, they know what to say and how to say it and when to say it, in order to gain your trust in them. Once they have that trust then they will try and make you do unspeakable things for them.

Dear Lord Please I beg of you give her the strength to end this. Amen

Upvote 0

josiahoftenn

Nov 26, 2005
Northwest Tennessee
✟360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well first off do NOT call him try to avoid him.And if you want to escape you have to tell the police they will believe you or atleast should.If you could somehow get one of the tapes which would probally be very dangerous you could take it to the police station for evidence of it.But I can tell you this now he has you living in bondage HE DOES DOT LOVE YOU he loves you just as mcuh as the devil does.He is clearly a sex offender and a predator as Kitana has stated.Or if you don't want to tell the plice maybe a church official like a youth pastor?

Upvote 0

josiahoftenn

Nov 26, 2005
Northwest Tennessee
✟360.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Kitana said:
He doesn't want you to tell anyone cause he is a PREDATOR. Your parents will love you they will NOT be ashamed of you. You are 15 he is who knows how old but old enough to know better. The police will listen to you, you are 15, they will believe a 15 year old more than the predator. They are out to take the predators down cause they don't want children being solicitated.

Dear Lord Please I beg of you give her the strength to end this. Amen
I second what she said :prayer:

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
clemi55 said:

I would not be ashamed of my daughter I would how ever want this man behind bars for things he is doing. It is most certanly not only you I'm sure he is or has done this with others and will do so in the future and possibly do worse. I HIGHLY recomend you tell your parents and the police they will believe you. You will not loose any of them they will not abandone you. He does not love you this is for sure, you can not love some one and force them to do things they do not want to do.

You are not safe with this man and if you inform the police they will have you set up a meeting with him were they will arrest him and search his house. The video and any thing else with you or others will be evidence. This is a very serious thing be very carful of him and please let some one know besides us what is going on. He is out to get what he wants and it is harming you and others. Unless it gets stopped now more and worse can and will happen.

No parent in their right mind would be ashamed of their daughter for this. We have all been young at some time and know how adults can convice us of things. Once again please inform your parents and the police. He is lieing to you and hurting you his intent is evil. Stop him now while you have a chance to stop him before he does anything worse.

God Bless
Raist

Upvote 0

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The number one sign to you need RUN from a guy ASAP:

When he says you have to PROVE your loyalty to HIM. Run girl, run!

I am a guy and I know creeps like this. I personally wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him. I know you are very close to him as he was the only one to show you affection, but hun, it's all FAKE from his end.

Friends are over rated... if you've got two great friends you have more than most people in this world. Aside from family, I have ONE amazing friend, my gf of almost 3 years. I've never had more than 2 really trustworthy friends my entire life.

God bless and good luck!! Let us know how everything works out. :)

Upvote 0

clemi55

God=Love.
Nov 26, 2005
✟7,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
He can't be one of those! He's a normal guy. He goes to work in a tall office building. He meets with clients. He goes out with his friends, and at his apartment he has a photo of him with his mother! He isn't one of those. I mean, he's so normal. He takes up so much of my life, I don't know how much I take up of his.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
clemi55 said:
He can't be one of those! He's a normal guy. He goes to work in a tall office building. He meets with clients. He goes out with his friends, and at his apartment he has a photo of him with his mother! He isn't one of those. I mean, he's so normal. He takes up so much of my life, I don't know how much I take up of his.

Trust me I worked with a man that was "normal" and was a predator so many of them do have normal lives. It's how they maintain hiding. Any man that is telling you the things you have told us and acting the way he is as how you have told us is a predator.

Things can be hidden from ppl you do not wish to see. This is all a front for things because he is not going to go out and wear a badge proclaiming he is a predator. 90% of pediphiles live normal lives as far as others see. Once again I urge you to please let some one know so that he does not harm you or another, he might have already harmed some and just has not been caught yet.

As far as normal goes look at how often the killer or rapist next door is described as normal or nice, or quiet they had no idea what these ppl were realy up to. Ppl who do things like this do go out and proclaim what they are doing they hide it and often hide it well.

Get away from him and let some one know before some realy realy bad things happen please.

God Bless
Raist

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
clemi55 said:

the police are OBLIGATED to believe

it sounds like you have a paedophile on your hands

it is very serious and he can get in A LOT of trouble

I would suggest you contact the authorities right now

Upvote 0

BOJAX

Vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
May 12, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟2,542.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
clemi55 said:

People must have said the same about Ted Bundy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MiccyNarc

Cynic
Dec 18, 2003
Longview Texas
Visit site
✟19,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
BOJAX said:
People must have said the same about Ted Bundy
I was just going to mention him. No one that knew him believed he was the BTK killer, and even after the trial where he was convicted, some still didn't buy it.

Upvote 0

clemi55

God=Love.
Nov 26, 2005
✟7,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
I am really scared, not just because I fear nobody will believe me or care, I am also scared because he says that back in NYC, there was another girl he had. She made him mad, so he hurt her, and then he left her. Now, he says, she's psychotic and nobody cares about her and that I'm like her and that if he leaves me that I'll go crazy. I'm afraid I can't live without him, and that if I lose him I'll go crazy like the other girl in New York.

Upvote 0

Kitana

Sep 21, 2005
✟15,149.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Considering that all he says is lies I wouldn't believe a word coming out of his mouth. There maybe was another girl and her pic or video's are probably on the internet, but I highly doubt that she went crazy. Don't believe a word coming out of his mouth.

When you do call the cops (which i pray is soon) you can get a restraining order put on him to where he has to stay a certain distance away from you at all times. If he violates that order he will go to jail quicker than you can say predator.

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
clemi55 said:
I am really scared, not just because I fear nobody will believe me or care, I am also scared because he says that back in NYC, there was another girl he had. She made him mad, so he hurt her, and then he left her. Now, he says, she's psychotic and nobody cares about her and that I'm like her and that if he leaves me that I'll go crazy. I'm afraid I can't live without him, and that if I lose him I'll go crazy like the other girl in New York.

Those are scare tactics used to control you any man who wants to control you does not love you. The Lord gave us free will and no man should try to take that away.

His telling you he hurt her is another huge sign to leave because he my be only telling a partial truth there he might have hurt her but she may not be alive or in a normal state of living because of him and perhaps he was never caught.

I urge you to tell your parents and police today. You will not loose them or go insane because of this he is playing mind games to control you. He sounds like a predator and preys on weakness and even adds to that weakness inorder to hold you where he wants. These type of ppl regualry seek out ppl in their teens as this is a time when we are most volnerable and willing to do what we can to seek aproval from those we want it from. Most ppl have few real friends in life at all and as a teen it's even more so this way these ppl know this and trive on it. As a teen it seems like no one or only a few can understand what your going through. This is some what true as things are different from when parents where in their teens but they faced the same things in a different manner. We learn this as we grow older that we were not that different from our parents and that we all face the same fears and worries, we all face the same challenges and wants.

Being a teen is not easy as many make it out to be I remember what it was like quite well. But things do get better and there is always the love your parents and the Lord have for you. No matter what we do or say they still love us and it's that love that is never changing. Being alone does realy stink alot but you never are truely alone the Lord is always there to help you and speak to you he just waits for you to speak to him first. Some times being alone is a good thing as we can use this to help us grow in the Lord. Most of our friends want us to do things of the world and get caught up in things that will draws us from the Lord. We should remember the things that Job went through and understand that God still cares for us and wants us to grow in him. He also wants us to do for ourself as well and we can learn to have fun even with out others around. Try a hobby if you do not have one or join an after school youth group there are many of those around every where we just need to look for them. If some one says it's not cool to do that then you know your on the right path and thats what the Lord wants you to do as satan will try any trick he can to pull us away from the Lord.

Please tell some one about this guy and get this over with. Run before he does some thing to you. He has already built some trust in you and is now working on getting a hold over you. The feelings of fear and such are a waning from the Lord to get away from this guy and tell some one about it.

God Bless
Raist

Upvote 0

clemi55

God=Love.
Nov 26, 2005
✟7,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sorry, this is so hard. He protects me, you see. He says boys my age want to hurt me and that is all they will do, and he says when I'm with him instead he stops me from being a harlot and that I will be one if I don't have him, because he says I'm weak and that I'll give in. I don't want to be a harlot like he says. He's the only one who cares to protect me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.