Miami
✟24,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello everyone I don’t really know where to start, I am going though a lot for a long time. I am in a relationship for almost 5 years now. I have a two and half year old beautiful daughter named Victoria. I live with my boyfriends parents and we pay rent here. It’s been very very rough with our situation. I am a working mother. Her father works but his jobs never last longer than a year. It’s usually because minor things. On his cell phone or they replace him. Regardless I know he tries his best. But dear Lord Jesus I pray things will get better and he gets this new job where it’s construction with 60 hours a week so that way we can finally have our own apartment to raise our family in a healthy environment. Our living situation isn’t the best god, I pray everyday to find the strength to hang in there. His family is very unstable. They drink heavily. And for the past months have been doing other things besides drinking... I don’t want to say. His mother treats me very bad. Her husband tells me that she is very jealous of me. And dear lord I don’t know why, I am always cleaning and working and cooking for my boyfriend and even for his family at times because it’s one of my passions to cook. I am Greek. They are of Hispanic decent so I love introducing to new food. But I sense nothing but hatred coming from her. She can never keep a conversation with me, she has hurt me bad in the past while I was pregnant I overheard her say to her husband whil they were in their outdoor pool “ she took my only son” she got him and his life is over” mind you I was 6 months pregnant at the time. I cried so much. Because of how two faced she is with me. I confronted her and she told me I was lying and that’s not true. And her son was very upset crying he told her “Mom” why can’t you get along with her ?? She never did anything wrong to you”!? That was only one situation god. I know you see everything I am going though and I am praying and crying out tonight because I have no family in this state. My only mother and brother live out of state. I pray to you JESUS CHRIST that it will get better & my daughter can be in a better environment and that my anxiety and hurt soul can be healed. I only want to pray that his mother will change for the better. I don’t want to think negative about her anymore. I want to focus like I have been god and keep saving money for the rainy days. Please pray for me and my family. Thank you so much for reading my story. I am so happy I have found this website and forever devoted.

Attachments

• 96CFFF9B-9CF8-49FA-81C8-FC30B91916FE.jpeg
    96CFFF9B-9CF8-49FA-81C8-FC30B91916FE.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 5

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Prayers for you, sis in Christ, that things will ease out financially and that your bf's mother will treat you better with love and respect, praying too that doors of opportunity be opened to you and your bf to help you build your family and protection for your little one as you both transition to family life. May God guide you always and give you peace, and may you and him listen to His voice for instructions. God bless.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is coming from a different angle but when your children marry it's hard to lose them and mothers tend to think no one deserves their great children! I'm uncertain what exactly is driving your future mother in law but it could be the sense that she's losing her son, or she could just be a mean person. I didn't care for my mother in law and after a while I avoided her, although later in life she mellowed and I grew to care for her. I hope things work out for you and that he finds work. The job market is very competitive now and your boyfriend has to stay off his cell phone or he'll be fired. My husband was a supervisor and he had to keep his men in line because he worked on strict timelines laid down in contracts.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Hera R! Welcome to Christian Forums!

Thank you for sharing your story. I have written you, your family and the situation you are in into my Prayer List.

Keep close to God, He is always close by! And He sees you! He also cares for you! With Him anything is possible! And there is always a way out of every trouble coming your way, as long as you keep on trusting in God!

Much Love in Christ Jesus! :hug:

Upvote 0

Barnabas17

May 25, 2018
Maryland
✟8,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Hello little sister in the faith! My heart is heavy for all that you've shared here. I will be praying! Do you and your boyfriend attend church? God has gifted us with countless "one another's" and they are in the Body of Christ...brothers and sisters to walk alongside of us in this faith walk. YOU will be richly blessed and encouraged by this. I hope that there are some churches in your area in which you can attend and come to make one your home. HAVING the Word of GOD is crucial in this life and digesting it, daily is our spiritual vitamin! Without it, the enemy sees a "open door/foothold" and takes up residence. We have to be intentional about meditating on scripture and that can only be done in a peaceful environment. Is there a special place you can go while his mom sits with Victoria...park or library...to have some alone time with Jesus? My adult moved back home with his dad and it is chaos. He shared with me that he sits in his car and reads his bible. I Pray you find a sacred space to meet with the Lord daily! I Pray that the two of you can meet with a pastor and get connected to small group bible studies. Having accountability and fellowship with other women will help build you up in your faith like it says in the book of Titus. I'll be praying for everyone involved! God sees your needs and He is faithful to provide. In your prayer time alone, ask the Spirit to speak to you with clarity: I often pray this: "Lord if there's anything I'm doing that YOU want me to stop, please reveal it to me...if there's anything I'm doing that YOU want me to start, please reveal it to me." In Jesus' name, amen! I hope this helps and know that you are being prayed for by me beloved!

Upvote 0