• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i am having complications

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Now I don't know what's going on with my body
ita this very strong foul smell
I never smelled this before
its a very offensive smell

I want to honestly know how I can go on with my life
I can't control my bowels my urine
Its so hard
I had enough of this
I just want to go to sleep and never wake up
I asked God to take my life
It makes me cry just thinking about Leaving my family
All I feel sometimes is disdain

When I was young I never ever thought that I would be going through the things I'm going through now.

I was always strong and a freebody. I still am very extremely funny but I am more and more unhappiness I'm so frustrated with every [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]in thing up against me. I want to be with Christ. I wanna be in paradise. Cause here I'm lonely I'm weak I'm dependent on a unhelpful system surrounding death drugs murders slaughter rampantly.

Please keep praying for me. Cause I never felt so unhappy.